4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Rennes-sur-loue Franche-comté:
Decorated with antique furniture, the guest rooms all have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access. One room also has a private terrace with a garden view.Breakfast is served in the dining room at this B&B, and it can be taken on the terrace during summer. Breakfast is included in the price. The hosts can also prepare evening meals for you, available with an extra cost.Arc-et-Senans Train Station is 500 feet from this property and free private parking is available on site. The owners can provide a transfer service from Mouchard TGV Station, 4.3 miles away.
- Good breakfast and a friendly couple who were very welcoming. Excellent location to visit the Saline Royale.
- Ce gite est très central dans le village, Il est situé tout près de la saline d’Arc et Senans. Nous avons été très bien reçus par des les propriétaires, toujours prêts à s’occuper de nous. Petit déjeuner très copieux. Chambre correcte. Parking privé.
- dass jeder tisch sein eigenes frühstück hatte ! kein büffet !!
L’aspect très agréable de la chambre
- Super accueil et bon petit déjeuner. Tout était propre
le petit Roche
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Breakfast is available at an extra charge at le petit Roche.Lons-le-Saunier is 27.3 miles from le petit Roche, while Dole is 14.9 miles away. Dole – Jura Airport is 17.4 miles from the property.
- l’endroit et superbe et les propriétaires sont tres accueillants et tres sympa
- L’accueil de la maitresse de maison , le calme ; de bon conseil pour trouver un restaurant le soir.
- Accueil très sympathique et le cadre est superbe. Très calme. Je recommande.
- Accueil personnalisé, très bonne literie, bon équipement, déjeuner très copieux avec produits artisanaux, ambiance familiale.
- Piękna stara willa, przesympatyczna gospodyni, komfortowy pokój, wygodne łóżko, kameralna atmosfera, nowoczesny prysznic i ciekawa armatura łazienkowa:) Plusem i minusem jest lokalizacja ponieważ miejsce jest bardzo ładne ale niestety oddalone od dworca (ok 25 min) piechotą). Polecam gorąco dla par.
A l’Ombre du Château
With a private bathroom, rooms at A l’Ombre du Château also provide guests with a mountain view.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at A l’Ombre du Château will be able to enjoy activities in and around Nans-sous-Sainte-Anne, like cycling and hiking.Besançon is 18 miles from A l’Ombre du Château. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 27 miles from A l’Ombre du Château.
- Charming nicely decorated little hotel, with lots of attention paid to detail. Very friendly owner. Bed was comfortable and althought the house is old and not so well sound proofed the night was very peaceful and quiet. There is no noise from traffic nor disturbing city lights. Wonderful quiet location, still offering lot to see (nature, museums, pretty little villages, good restaurants, local produce). It was nice to exchange experiences with other guests at the breakfast table. Breakfast was delicious and there was variety from day to day.
The owners (Katie) is just great , very welcoming, always with a smile , answer every your request and always asks if anything is needed.
The place itself is perfect, very warm and cozy , The fire place with the pine trees provide heat and wonderful smell .
The room is very clean , the bathroom is sparkling white , also the dining room and the guest room.
Perfect location , and perfect place to stay. Recommended !!
- I cannot say enought about cathie and pierre,i left feeling like i had made a friend.We came by train and pierre picked us up at the train station and cathie took us back there.I was seeing someone in the next village and they lent us a car for the night,the next day cathie gave us the use of a room so we would not have to go back and fort,thank you thank you thank you.The attention to detail,the delicious breakfasts were exceptional, the bed, ah, did not want to get up in the morning.I did not want to leave,I just hope that i can go back there,they are the most open and warm people you could meet.
- Stylish and cosy place with its unique ambience placed in a picturesque area. Perfect for a relaxing weekend with nature. Delicious breakfast and impeccable reception by the exceptionally friendly host.
- Very welcoming owner, beautiful position, stylishly appointed rooms & decor
Le Repos des Moniers
At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Le Repos des Moniers also provide guests with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Besançon is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Lons-le-Saunier is 21 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rennes-sur-loue Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rennes-sur-Loue Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!