4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Renazé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Renazé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Renazé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Renazé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Renazé Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Renazé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Renazé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Renazé Pays De La Loire:
Le Hardas Mercure
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms contain a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. At Le Hardas Mercure all rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Continental and Full English/Irish breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.Laval is 23 miles from Le Hardas Mercure, while Vitré is 23 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Fantastically welcoming and accommodating of the kids, made them settle straight in and really excited about exploring. A really great place, just a shame we weren’t staying longer. Will definitely be back.
- Nice country house surrounded by fields on the borders of village. Rooms finely refurbished and good looking. Staff super helpful! Recommended!!
We had an entire apartment.
Our hostess was extremely pleasant and friendly
We had a large variety of food to eat for breakfast
- Fantastic accommodation with very friendly and extremely helpful owners a real home from home very clean.
the house was wonderful and owners are very very nice people!
That was our best holiday the reason we were on this place.
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk and a TV. Le Pigeonnier has some units that have city views, and the rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet. The rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Laval is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Vitré is 27 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 34 miles away.
- The value , location and breakfast would stay again
- I can’t say anything bad about the place, location is great,people friendly and helpful,the closest restaurant is to be avoided but other options in town.For me on a motorcycle it was perfect to get in the pool after 3 hours on the bike.would stay again, breakfast was bread and jam and coffee but ok.
- A very nice place, owner very hospitable. Lounge, kitchen including washing machine for our use. Nice French breakfast, lovely rural setting on edge of Pouancé
- As soon as we arrived, after a very long journey we were met by the friendly landlord, who couldn’t have been any nicer. The property was excellent value for money. The setting was beautiful & the little town was perfect for a stop over.
- Lovely little gite in a nice town. Owner very helpful and friendly… went out of his way to check we were OK with everything. Simple, peaceful and relaxing accommodation and excellent value for money. Even a washing machine provided!!
Le Domaine du Chêne Vert
The accommodations at Le Domaine du Chêne Vert include uniquely decorated rooms and a wooden caravan. They all feature a seating area and a private bathroom with shower. The guest rooms also offer a garden view.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge or in the garden. Dinners are also available upon prior reservation.Other facilities include free Wi-Fi and private parking. A horse riding centre is just 1.9 miles away and Angers is 26.7 miles away.
- Fantastic and an example of why independent hotels are the best
- Fantastic area and lovely building, staff were great.
- The owner was very helpful and the country setting and pool were very pleasant. The breakfast was excellent with delicious bread and croissants. The room was a good size and comfortable.
- Very nice hotel some 1 km from the town. Great staff, comfortable parking, large room, good bed, nice and clean bathroom. Very quite area perfect for good sleep.
Continental breakfast was generous.
les Bassins de Launay
With a private bathroom, rooms at the guesthouse also provide guests with a garden view.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at les Bassins de Launay.Vitré is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Ancenis is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 30 miles from les Bassins de Launay.
- Fantastic stay with really friendly hosts in an interesting town. Loved the home grown produce. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Recommended.
- Had a very good night rest, nice people and good food!
- L’accueil simple avec un contact rapide autour d’un café, un bon déjeuner conviviale.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la situation géographique, le confort de la chambre
- L’accueil du propriétaire, le côté authentique de l’hébergement, le confort et la qualité de la décoration de la chambre
Top Guest Houses In Renazé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Renazé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Renazé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Renazé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!