4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Quarré-les-tombes Burgundy:
Decorated in an authentic style, each room offers a garden view and one room has direct access to the garden. The private bathrooms include a hair dryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served in the dining room. Additional facilities include 3 bikes to borrow and there is a communal lounge with a TV.Free private parking is available at the house, and this property is 7.5 miles from the town of Avallon. Montbard Train Station is 18.6 miles away.
- We stayed the third time and looking forward of the next stop over – lovely host, large rooms and wonderful breakfast with local, homemade products.
Very warm and friendly welcome when we arrived. Delightful and spacious room, beautifully decorated with butterflies, embroidered towels with “Chez Virginie”, and bath robes too. Very comfortable bed.
Excellent breakfast with everything you might want.
- Everything. A very comfortable place to stay and a lovely hostess. We couldn’t have chosen a better place to stay.
- Virginie is a very nice and welcoming host, speaks English quite well! We had a spacious apartment! It was amazing breakfast with all things French 🙂
- This is our second time at Chez Virginie. It’s a comfortable place to stay over on the way to south of France. Clean and spacious rooms. Great breakfast and warm welcome. We were mighty pleased!
La Maison de Cure
A breakfast is served every morning at la Maison de Cure. You will find French artisan crafts at the property’s gift shop.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. A Spa is available at a 30-minute drive from the property.
Avallon is 9.3 miles from La Maison de Cure, while Saulieu is 28.6 miles from the property.
- No TV or WiFi. Wonderful not to pestered by the unessentials in life.The valley is extraordinarily beautiful and the church of St Antoine 2 minutes down the road was full on Easter Sunday for the baptism of Samuel. Vezelay nearby and Avallon. Will certainly stay there again.
- Best croissants eaten ever. Quiet and peaceful outlook to wake up to. Had bats fly about our heads in evening
- Very clean and comfortable. However it is 10 km from Vezelay and 4 km from the Chateau de Bozuly which may make too far for some. There is really no walking around town but it is very quiet, a big bonus.
- Quiet country atmosphere. Good Wifi. Lovely breakfast room. Staff tried their hardest.
- Charming little hotel, very friendly staff, in a bucolic setting. a little off the beaten track but close to west Burgundian attractions of vezelay and avallon. Great value.
La Colline Etoilee
All guest rooms in La Colline Etoilee are equipped with a electric tea pot. With a private bathroom, some rooms at the accommodation also feature a garden view. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Auxerre is 25 miles from La Colline Etoilee, while Avallon is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Cle des Champs
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. La Cle des Champs provides some rooms with garden views, and rooms include a coffee machine. At the accommodation, every room includes a seating area.Auxerre is 25 miles from La Cle des Champs, while Avallon is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Quarré-les-tombes Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Quarré-les-Tombes Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!