4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Port-Ringeard Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-Ringeard Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Port-Ringeard Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-Ringeard Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-Ringeard Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Port-Ringeard Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Port-Ringeard Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Port-ringeard Pays De La Loire:
Rêves et Nature
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Rêves et Nature is located in Parné-sur-Roc in the region of Pays de la Loire, just 7 miles from Laval. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Vitré is 27 miles from Rêves et Nature, and Mayenne is 21 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Manoir de Rouessé
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Manoir de Rouessé offers accommodations in Laval. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Vitré is 20 miles from Manoir de Rouessé, and Fougères is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Attentive and friendly host & hostess. Excellent food and wine, 5 star. Clean and comfortable in a rustic boutique style. Good parking on site, especially classics cars. Good location for onwards travel to the south west.
This place is the best .
I truly enjoyed myself and the owners are awesome.
I would highly recommend this location.
The food is amazing and service is excellent.
Looking forward to going back next year.
You truly feel at home and the Manoir is beautiful.
- Safe private parking for vintage car. Lovely period building and surroundings sheltered from town. Comfy bed, lovely big clean room, good food, very helpful and friendly hosts and sociable fellow guests – what more could you want? Lots of steps in old building, so maybe not for the less mobile.
- Our Hosts were very welcoming and really good fun . Really enjoyed our stay .
Friendly, helpful staff
Le Félix Grat
Le Félix Grat offers accommodations in Laval.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vitré is 21 miles from Le Félix Grat, and Fougères is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 45 miles from Le Félix Grat.
- Apartment and Bedrooms were very clean. Staff Friendly and showed us all to our rooms individually and explained where everything was. 10minute walk from the train station and another 5minute walk till your in the centre of Laval. everything around us and lot of information on where to eat, taxi’s and other activities in the apartment which helped us a lot.
Very clean. quiet location but near to the river and all the restaurants and bars.
Didn’t have a car so parking not a problem. Nice kitchen if you were self catering. We walked down from the train station no problems.
- Nothing … it was a non-starter, as I had to buy other accommodation for two nights at the Great Western hotel in Laval.
- Comfortable room with privet bathroom. Shared kitchen is wide and well equipped. Clean. Friendly land lady. Few restaurants and supermarkets (as well as train station) close by.
- Nice old house in quiet street close to centre. Spacious and very private room in the attic with view over the roofs. Shared kitchen and livingroom on lower level. Everything spotless and modern. Secure place for bicycles and very near Vélo Francette. Nice owner who doesn’t live in the house, but nearby. Laval is an interesting old town, worth to visit. Mind that you have to climb a lot of stairs!
Maison St Mayeul
Maison St Mayeul is located in Bouère, 28 miles from Angers and 19 miles from Laval. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.La Flèche is 23 miles from Maison St Mayeul, and Mayenne is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Port-ringeard Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Port-Ringeard Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Port-Ringeard Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Port-Ringeard Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!