4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pocares Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Pocares Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pocares Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pocares Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pocares Puntarenas. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pocares Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pocares Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Pocares Puntarenas:
Guest House Pura Vida
One of our best sellers in Quepos! Featuring a garden and terrace, Guest House Pura Vida is located in Quepos. Manuel Antonio is 2.6 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting and/or dining area. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Towels are available.Dominical is 24 miles from Guest House Pura Vida. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 35 miles from Guest House Pura Vida.
- It was far away for the hussle and bustle, but still close to the Manuel Antonio NP if only you have a car. Nice owners and pretty, well equipped rooms.
- Hosts were very helpful, Very clean and comfortable. Location a little out of town but I think that was a good thing, very quiet and safe neighbourhood with free parking. Nice outdoor kitchen/sitting with a view to enjoy your morning coffee.
We had a good stay in Pura vida hostel house.
The staff is really kind and the rooms are great.
- Nice roof kitchen and also a place for relaxing. Nice hosting, we get a ride to town with Jorge!!
- We loved the host and all the information she had for us. Its a realy new place and everything is there. The rooms are big and clean, the shower is nice and the common area comes with one of the best views. The kitchen is fully equiped. The location is realy good for checking out the area! Don’t skip Manuel Antonio, its beautifull.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Quepos offers pet-friendly accommodations in Quepos, just 4.4 miles from Manuel Antonio National Park. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
Owners make you feel as you were at home. We really enjoyed morning conversations with them and other guests at breakfast. Best ‘tortilla con queso’ and ‘gallo pinto’ in Costa Rica.
Location is handy as you can visit several tourist attractions from here . If you would like to be in touch with the Tico culture, that’s a good place to stay in.
- Everything went perfectly. The family knows what hosting means, and give the best experience possible. Willy, their son, and his wife ( both speak english) welcomed me and answered all my questions. The couple hosting spoke mainly Spanish, but it was manageable as the father knew some English. The mother is an amazing cook, her breakfast is the best I had in Costa Rica. Pancakes, fruits, tea, coffee, and Costa Rican breakfast (rice and beans). She also was very arranging with my schedule, I asked more than once to have breakfast at 6am and found everything ready on time! I totally recommend them.
- My stay at Casa Quepos was excellent. The family owners, William, Olga and their son Wiily are wonderful hosts. Communal and abundant breakfast every morning with the owners and guests was included in the reasonable price. Clean and comfortable room with two fans. Owners were very knowledgeable about good restaurants and scenic locations. Some off the beaten path. I highly recommend Casa Quepos when visiting Manuel Antonio Park and nearby beaches.
the family is just awesome！It is a HOMESTAY！be aware
William arranged everything for me and even kindly host me in his own apt(didn’t book for the last night and it was full)! Good luck with the about to start Airbnb!
Breakfast is good(shame that I just had one) dinner is okay for me(vegan dinner for that night however I am a meat lover)
- If you want to eat like Ticos and speak Spanish or learn some, this is the best choice. Very friendly and helpful family. Mami cooks amazing desayunos y cenas?
- Owners make you feel as you were at home. We really enjoyed morning conversations with them and other guests at breakfast. Best ‘tortilla con queso’ and ‘gallo pinto’ in Costa Rica.
Pajaro Azul #4
Featuring free WiFi, Pajaro Azul #4 offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Quepos is 1.8 miles from Pajaro Azul #4, and Dominical is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cabinas Cafe del Mar
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Cabinas Cafe del Mar offers accommodations in Quepos, just 2.6 miles from Manuel Antonio National Park. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 39 miles from Cabinas Cafe del Mar.
- I liked the staff. The owners are very helpful and always ready to make feel at home
- It was OK for a night or two, the owner was nice and friendly. The room was spacious and bed was quite comfy.
- Propriétaires et personnel sympatiques. Très proche de Manuel Antonio.
- Pas très loin de Quepos et le parc manuel Antonio
- El desayuno estaba muy delicioso, el hotel es muy limpio y libre de polvo, a pesar de que la zona tiene mucho polvo, estaba impecable.
Top Guest Houses In Pocares Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pocares Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pocares Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pocares Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!