4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pacollo – Top Hotel Reviews
Pacollo is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pacollo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pacollo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pacollo. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pacollo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pacollo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Pacollo:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Casa offers accommodations in Coroico.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Alto International Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Las Flores offers accommodations in Coroico. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Alto International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- From the outside it appeared to be somebodys garage. But down the stairs are the rooms. Very modern, clean, t.vs and private bathrooms, no noise except the sounds of the forest! Nice
- The view from the room was beautiful. The WiFi worked really well when it was on. The hot water in the shower worked great and the bed was comfortable. The TV also worked very well and got a number of channels. The hosts were really accommodating and were very helpful with anything we needed.
- The view. The only thing we honestly liked about this place was the view. Also worth climbing into the roof for a 360 view.
- The owner was friendly, there was a beautiful view over the valley. Easy walking distance to town.
- Comfortable quiet room with a great view. Just a short distance from the town centre, close enough to walk while being out of the noise of the town square. Helpful friendly staff. Hot shower in the private bathroom.
Hostal Villa Rosas
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Villa Rosas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Coroico. The guest house has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 37 miles from Hostal Villa Rosas.
- The staff was very nice but that’s not enough. It’s a bit of a walk from the center but in a quiet street and nice views
- People were friendly and accommodating. Good views and quiet street
- The accommodation is in a beautiful location and had everything I needed, including a pool and bbq area.. The room was clean and comfy and the staff were great as were the dogs and cats.
- Wifi was good. The room itself was clean. Sheets were clean. Soap was provided. Hot water in shared shower.
- Good location, just a few minutes walk from the center. Stunning view on the valley. Great outside amenities such as outdoor swimming pool, mini bar, barbecue and sitting areas for chilling out. Fabulous staff; Israel and his wife are very helpful and friendly; they really take good care of their guests. We definitely recommend Villa Rosas.
Hostal restaurante el cafetal
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hostal restaurante el cafetal offers accommodations in Coroico. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Pacollo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pacollo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pacollo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pacollo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!