4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pacios de Rebolín Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Pacios de Rebolín Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Pacios De Rebolín Galicia:
“Complejo O PIÑEIRAL”
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, “Complejo O PIÑEIRAL” is located in Pacios de Rebolín. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Facilities include a playground and free WiFi is accessible.At “Complejo O PIÑEIRAL”, rooms have a terrace with a mountain view. Every room is equipped with a coffee machine, while selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. All guest rooms feature a desk.Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.Lugo is 24 miles from “Complejo O PIÑEIRAL”.
- The place is perfect! Exactly what you need after a long day in the camino. Restaurant facilities are great and the food was delicious. The owner was extremely helpful and the room was newly renovated and super clean!
- Beautiful, traditional, with marvellous food and great old wines. Rooms spartan but perfect, surroundings amazing. Just off the Camino about 200 meters.
- Brand new Albergue with dorms and lots of private rooms with facilities only a few meters off The Camino. Spotlessly clean and well proportioned with a restaurant on site. Couldn’t ask for more.
- La ubicación. La tranquilidad y la comida son muy buenas. Recomendable para cualquier persona
- Ambiente tranquilo, buenas instalaciones, parking exterior. La chica de recepción muy amable y atenta. Todo estuvo bien.
Albergue Pensión Cantábrico Fonsagrada
Albergue Pensión Cantábrico Fonsagrada has rooms in Fonsagrada. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided.Lugo is 26 miles from Albergue Pensión Cantábrico Fonsagrada, while Ribadeo is 28 miles from the property.
Comfortable, beautiful, spacious room. I loved it. Private bathroom. Great staff. 5 star Hotel disguised as a pensión.
I cooked in the albergue fully equipped kitchen and had a great time with friends. All functional but with a nice cozy and elegant feeling.
The albergue looks top notch although I stayed in a private room.
All in all outstanding.
- right in the middle of the town. staff friendly and helpful. rooms clean and tidy. bathroom spotless and beds very comfortable. an excellent breakfast availablefor 5€
- Bernardo was a gracious, kind and helpful host. He saw how tired we were from a strenuous day on the Camino Primitivo, and took us immediately to our room – no check-in required! The breakfast was amazing — pancakes, eggs, ham, toast, fruit, Cafe con leche and more.
- The best breakfast and Bernardo was a gem and extremely helpful and kind
Perfect score for perfect location. Roberto was incredible. Best breakfast on Comino! Pancakes, housemade cakes, local delicatessen all super…
We had a corner room on second floor that was traditional and comfortable. Most recommended.
They even had heaters for your shoes and many wash machines and driers!
- Comfortable, beautiful, spacious room. I loved it. Private bathroom. Great staff. 5 star Hotel disguised as a pensión.
Pension Casa Manolo
Offering a restaurant serving Galician cuisine, Pension Casa Manolo is located in Fonsagrada. Set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, the charming guest house features free Wi-Fi and impressive views.Each colorful room with heating offers a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a bar and tour desk available for guests.Pension Casa Manolo is surrounded by nature, ideal location for outdoor activities such as hiking. Lugo is 34 mi away and Ribadeo Ria on the Bay of Biscay coast is 1 hour by car.
- Great place for your stay in Fonsagrada. Great staff and food. Rooms are confirtable.
- Special touch of bathroom kit. Toothbrush soaps comb etc.
- The Pension was just off the main area of town but it was only about 5 mins walk to get to the centre. The room was small but had everything that we needed and the complementary toiletries were more than adequate. A laundry service was provided for 9 euros which included both washing and drying our clothes and this was done in about 2 hrs. The pilgrims menu at the Pension was perfectly acceptable but for an extra 2 euros you could forfeit the normal dessert and replace it with fonsagrada tart – this is worth every extra penny and must not be missed. Breakfast very basic, I think just coffee and toast or a cake but it was not expensive.
- Estaba todo perfecto, el hombre muy amable y ayudándonos con las bicis, además la habitación te venía con un kit para todo prácticamente, muy recomendable
- Nada. No coincidían ningún extra con los indicados en booking. La parte de cocina haría referencia al bar que había bajo la pensión. Ni calefacción ni aire acondicionado. La cama pésima y la habitación minúscula. La relación calidad/precio es bajisima. El wifi solo se cogia en la puerta de la habitación. Ni ordenador ni portátil. Y la vista la montaña se limitaba al trozo que quedaba entre dos edificios. Parece un engaño para los peregrinos
Pensión Monterredondo is set on the N-640 main road, 0.6 mi from the quiet town of Meira in northwest Galicia. It offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Rooms at the guest house feature simple, functional décor and central heating. Each includes a TV and a work desk.There is a cafeteria and there are several bars, restaurants and shops within 15 minutes’ walk of the property.Horse riding and hiking are popular in the surrounding area, and you can drive to Lugo in around 35 minutes. The Monterredondo offers free parking and is 90 minutes’ drive from A Coruña.
- La atención del personal, los detalles como las toallas y la limpieza.
- El trato personal maravilloso muy contento con las personas responsables de la pension
- La propreté, les chambres sont confortables, l’accueil agréable.
- La ubicación era perfecta para hacer rutas en moto
- Tenian buen servicio tanto de cena como de desayuno
Top Guest Houses In Pacios De Rebolín Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pacios de Rebolín Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!