4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Noizé Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Noizé Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Noizé Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noizé Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noizé Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Noizé Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Noizé Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Noizé Poitou-charentes:
Château de Saint Loup
Featuring free WiFi, Château de Saint Loup offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint Loup Lamaire. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Poitiers is 28 miles from Château de Saint Loup, and Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 27 miles from Château de Saint Loup.
- Rooms were massive and nice and warm. The host Charles-Henri and Sophie were lovely. They even gave us a guided tour of the Chateau. We were the only guests during our stay but the still looked after us well.
- A beautiful property and beautiful gardens. We were made to feel very welcome by the lovely owners.
- Both castles at the property and the other outbuildings are beautiful and well restored, the gardens were delightful, and the owner was so lovely and gave lots of interesting information about the place and it’s history.
- Wow, amazing Chateau with exceptional owners – an amazing Bed and Breakfast stop over.
We stayed in a room at the Keep as it appeared to have more character than the family room in the Chateau itself. The room is spacious with a couple of large, single beds with a wooden frame – very oldy worldly! A huge bathroom with old world charm and a separate toilet throne! The way to the bathroom and toilet has a stone floor.
The Chateau has original paintings and wall friezes that lend to it’s history.
There are parts of the Chateau that are in ruins but this just shows what a huge project it is to restore it. It has a long way to go and if you like a little rustic than this is a great place. If you like things exceptionally polished than perhaps not but then you wouldn’t get the sense of historical significance of the place.
Sophie, a wonderful guide, who on her own managed to fill the time and our heads with her knowledge and history of her Chateau, showed us around the accessible parts in an easy, relaxed manner and atmosphere. A real treat!
Le Logis de la Foret
Le Logis de la Foret is offering accommodation in a park in Sainte-Verge, 2.8 miles from Thouars, 15.5 miles from Doué la Fontaine Zoo and 21.1 miles from Saumur. Free WiFi is available on site.All guest rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and a separate toilet. At the accommodation every room comes with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV.Homemade products such as yogurts, jams and bread is served each morning at the property.Chinon is 28 miles from the property. A free, closed private parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Chambres, Table d’Hôtes et Gites Les Mesanges
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Chambres, Table d’Hôtes et Gites Les Mesanges is located in Saint-Jean-de-Sauves. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen and shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Poitiers is 21 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Les Mesanges, and Saumur is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 20 miles from Chambres, Table d’Hôtes et Gites Les Mesanges.
- The location was good for the purposes of my visit (house-hunting), though my satnav didn’t want to find it. The owner was friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable.
- Very home steady with home made jams etcetera. Because I could not find the place the patron came out to fetch me and put my bicycle on the roof of his car. Very kind.
- Très bon accueil , grande disponibilité et discussion intéressante avec le responsable du gite .
Couchage trop confortable ! Dur de se lever tôt pour aller travailler 😉
- l’acceuil chaleureux,la chambre trés bien,le petit déjeuner parfait
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Manoir d’Orbé offers accommodations in Antoigné, just 12 miles from Saumur. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Chinon is 18 miles from Manoir d’Orbé, and Azay-le-Rideau is 30 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 40 miles away.
Very peaceful location and welcoming proprietor. Beautifully presented breakfast.
We would stay there again.
- John michael is a amazing host making our stay so welcoming the room was very comfortable and was also a very well adapted disabled bedroom, breakfast was very good, would love the recipe for the cherry cake we had.
Absolutely delightful C17th manor in quiet village south of Saumur
Lovely large room with views over garden, comfy bed
Friendly and helpful hosts
Lovely breakfast with local produce
- Wonderful accommodation, fabulous hosts. Very informative about the area. Delicious breakfast with different home cooked food every day. Thoroughly recommended.
- Beautiful setting. Hosts very friendly and welcoming.
- Very peaceful location and welcoming proprietor. Beautifully presented breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Noizé Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Noizé Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Noizé Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Noizé Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!