4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Masegoso Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Masegoso Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Masegoso Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masegoso Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masegoso Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Masegoso Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Masegoso Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Masegoso Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Los Rosales
At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk, a TV, a private bathroom and bed linen. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Ruidera is 30 miles from Hostal Los Rosales.
When we arrived, the 24-reception was empty.
We had to call twice by cellphone.
Ten minutes later we got our keys and she offered us a “refresco” (as compensation ?)
The morning after we had to pay for it.
We had to paid everything cash as she refused our card.
If you stay more than 1 day, everybody can enter your room as the keys are kept in a basket in the reception.
A nice hotel with big and hot rooms.
We could put our bikes on the terras.
Small breakfast with good coffee for 4 euro pp.
- Confortable, y una viistas bonitas, alado de la plaza mayor.
Alcaraz is a very nice little town and the hostal is very close to the main square with the old church and other old buildings.
We had a very nice room with views over the valley and garden. We even could park our bikes on the balcony and have enough spacy to sit there.
The staff is friendly and speaks good english which is always pleaseant.
- Our host was very helpful and spoke just enough English, he even called another hotel for us for the next night because they spoke no English there. The room was big and with a terrace and free view into the valley. Nice big bathroom with bathtub. Breakfast was simple but the coffee was nice.
- The hosts of this family run hostal were incredibly friendly and made sure our stay was a real treat. We had dinner in the hostel which was very enjoyable. The rooms are very big with big bathrooms. The price is absolutely right for what we got.
- When we arrived, the 24-reception was empty.
Hostal Sierra del Agua
The rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Hostal Sierra del Agua features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and cycling.
- The room was clean and bright. The owner was extremely lovely and friendly. The best part of the hostal was the food. We had lunch and breakfast here and it was great! I also loved the location; very beautiful and relaxing.
Está ubicado en una zona preciosa, rodeado completamente de naturaleza y junto al Río Madera, cuyo discurrir de sus aguas puedes escuchar durante 24 horas al día y deleitarte mientras comes o cenas en la terraza. Perfecto para descansar y desconectar de la rutina diaria.
Si te gusta el senderismo tienes varios PR muy cerca del hotel, sin tener que desplazarte con el coche.
La comida es buenísima, se nota que es casera!
Destaco sobre todo el trato cercano y familiar de los dueños, gracias Gustavo por tu amabilidad y atención.
¡Sin duda, repetiremos!
- Enclave en plena naturaleza, para desconectar de la ciudad, buena relación calidad precio. El personal muy amable. Sitio ideal para sendererismo y ciclismo de montaña
- Es un pequeño hostal situado en la sierra. El entorno perfecto para disfrutar de la naturaleza y de su tranquilidad. Trato muy agradable y cercano de los trabajadores del hostal. Pasamos muy buen fin de semana. 100% recomendable
- El personal,la comida,la ubicacion,la tranquilidad,los senderos para perderte,el rio,sobre todo el personal muy amigables,y la comida casera un ,,10,un sitio muy recomendable volvere seguro..
Hostal El Mirador
The rooms at El Mirador feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one is equipped with heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves mountain-style food and specializes in game. There is also a bar with a pool table.The area around Hostal El Mirador is full of well marked hiking routes. Albacete Airport is around 90 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz
Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and comes with a TV and a private bathroom. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz features free WiFi .Ruidera is 30 mi from Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz, while Riópar is 12 mi from the property.
- Nice, old-fashioned hostel (in a good way). Good food
- Very comfortable – well located for our journey – architecturally interesting and good food well served
- Great staff, great location, interesting village, food excellent.
Los dueños un encanto. La vista a la sierra inmejorable. La comida del restaurante espectacular. El espacio donde estan
ubicadas las habitaciones historico y bien cuidado.
- Ubicación inmejorable, personal amabilisimo, instalaciones muy bonitas
Top Guest Houses In Masegoso Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Masegoso Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Masegoso Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Masegoso Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!