4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lijar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lijar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lijar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lijar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lijar Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lijar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lijar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Lijar Andalucía:
Hostal La Escapada has a café, which opens early and serves a light continental breakfast. There is also a bar-restaurant, where guests can enjoy traditional Almerían meals and tapas.Located in the village of Uleila del Campo, the hotel is 9.9 mi from Sorbas Caves. Mojácar Beach and Nijar are both within 31 mi.The Escapada’s 24-hour reception has a tour desk, which offers information about the region. Free private parking can be reserved near the hotel.
- Quiet location, clean and secure. Fast wifi. Good hot water and bathroom facilities. Snack food available in the bar but excellent restaurant a couple of streets away.
- Great value. The food was delicious. Nice typical Andalusian village. Interesting area.
- room was lovely and clean with shower gels soap and sponges, clean towels every day, and bed made.
- El hostal está bien , personal agradable , la habitación algo pequeña , pero todo muy limpio
- Ouverture dès 6h pour les départs avec petit déjeuner et arrivée tardive avec possibilité de restauration sous forme de tappas. Personnels agréables et honnête car il y avait une erreur dans la note d’hôtel et ceci à été signaler par la personne même qui avait fait l’erreur. Bravo, nous repasseront par chez eux.
Hostal Mesón Arboleas
This heated guest house offers double rooms including a TV, mini-bar and private bathroom. Breakfast is also included.The property includes a restaurant and a shared lounge area, and there are bicycles available for all guests. Free parking is available.Hostal Méson is located a 5 minute walk from bars and various shops. It is a 35-minute drive from Playa de Vera and Mojácar Beach, and an hour’s drive from Almeria Airport.
- The hostel was good however the rooms were if anything a little basic. The price was good and food and cleanliness good
- Quiet and peaceful. Breakfst was good provided what we wanted
- Easy parking. Access to local towns ie Albox were excellent. Staff (Anna) more than excellent
- Wonderful greeting from Anna – always happy. Choice of about twenty tapas so I was a happy camper.
- Friendly staff..very accommodating…good breakfast..
Hostal El Arrecife
Each simply decorated air-conditioned room comes with a wardrobe, TV and tiled floor.The Cabo de Gata National Park is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and the coastal village of Agua Amarga is 30 minutes’ drive away. The city of Almeria is 45 mi from Hostal El Arrecife.
- Friendly Staff who all tried to make you feel at home
- The room was big enough and clean. There is a huge kitchen what all you might need to cook.
- In the middle of nowhere you can find a nice, cosy and well equipped hotel, that is also cheap.
- accueil en espagnol ,la seule personne parlant français n’était pas là pendant notre séjour,nous avons eu cette dame au téléphone le soir juste avant de dîner afin de savoir si tout se passait bien et pouvoir choisir notre repas cuisiné par sa fille.établissement très typique dans un petit village en pleine campagne parfait pour s’intégrer à la population locale .
- L’accueil de nos hôtes. la situation géographique. la cuisine commune très bien agencée et très fonctionnelle.
Hostal Sorbas’ bar-restaurant serves traditional regional food, specializing in grilled meats. There is also a bright bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.There is a variety of shops and bars within 5 minutes’ walk in Sorbas. The town is also home to the Kars de Yesos, a complex of caves.Hostal Sorbas is 15 minutes’ drive from the Tabernas Racing Track and 25 minutes’ from MiniHollywood, where many spaghetti westerns were filmed.
Very nice village Sorbas and surroundings (caves, desert areas, etc.)
Very good value for money
check was great , they really take the time for you and were helpful with my bicycle.
Breakfast typical Spanish but a really nice cup of coffee and great size of toast! Room is big and standard but perfect value.
Basic hostal. Clean and comfortable bed.
Breakfast typical Spanish tea/coffee and toastada
We got back quite late (02.30) and advised reception ofvour plans. They leftbfront door open and lights on in reception.
- The owner was a super lady, she made us the best breakfast. We came late and she waited up for us. Recommended! Yours sincerely, Hans Peter
- Great value for money. Nice size room and balcony, room was clean, shower was hot, plenty of free parking in front of hostel. There was also an extra radiator available which was needed as the weather was still a bit chilly.
- Very nice village Sorbas and surroundings (caves, desert areas, etc.)
Top Guest Houses In Lijar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lijar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lijar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lijar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!