4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lebrija Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lebrija Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lebrija Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lebrija Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lebrija Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lebrija Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lebrija Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Lebrija Andalucía:
Featuring classic décor, the air-conditioned guest house offers charming rooms with a TV and heating. The private bathroom includes a bathtub.Hostal Renaul has a free on-site parking and free covered bicycle storage. There is a wide range of shops, services and restaurants within a 10-minute walk.Doñana National Park is 25 mi from Hostal Renaul, Guadalquivir River is 6.2 mi away, while the Atlantic coast is within 22 mi. Sierra de Grazalema Mountain Range is within 37 mi of the property. Jerez Airport is 12 mi away and you can reach Sevilla Airport in 45 minutes by car.The beaches at Sanlucar de Barrameda, Chipiona and Rota are around 30 minutes’ drive away.
- 24 hour reception, easy to locate, plenty of parking, quiet room, good aircon, comfortable bed, clean bathroom with good shower.
- Simple but smart place , easy access to road network and local facilities for overnight stay.
- It was on the path of the Via Augusta camino on the way out of town.
- It’s totally on the outskirts, worked well for us, because we didn’t go sightseeing in Lebrija, it was good to get to another locations. Staff was nice, they called us to doublecheck what time we would arrive. The room was small, but very neat and clean. Generally highly recommended place, but rather for a night or two (because of the location, I just don’t know what can be done there). Right in front there is a petrol station with carwash, and 5 minutes walk from the hotel there is Aldi.
- Nice and clean. The standard size bed was comfortable, in our opinion. The room was adequate for the money and the bathroom was modern. Toiletries – only soap was provided but we were prepared, so it wasn’t an issue. There is no lift, so if you are disabled – you might need to rethink. Good value.
Hostal San Benito
The San Benito’s Spanish-style restaurant specializes in grilled meat and fish. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.In 35 minutes you can drive to Sanlúcar de Barrameda, where you can get a boat to the beautiful Doñana National Park. With good access to the AP-4 Motorway, the San Benito is a 30-minute drive from Jerez Airport.
The hotel is situated outside of the town of Lebrija. The hostal is nice, but don’t expect anything fancy.
The owners are also very nice and helpfull. This is a nice place if you’re travelling through the country and looking for an affordable place.
- Very nice staff. Nice looking place, typical of the Andalucia area. Good price.
- Les propriétaires ont mis beaucoup de bonne volonté pour nous dépanner ( internet, place de stationnement privé, petit déjeuner spécifiquement maintenu pour nous malgré leur journée de congé…). Repas simple mais agréable sur la terrasse .
- Fue el único que encontré libre en las fechas elegidas.
- El hostal esta muy bien, a precio bueno y con personal muy simpático, si vuelvo a visitar Lebrija sin duda vuelvo allí.
- The hotel is situated outside of the town of Lebrija. The hostal is nice, but don’t expect anything fancy.
Apartamentos Hostal las Cabezas
Apartments feature a living room with sofa and TV, a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.Set in the center of Las Cabezas de San Juan, apartments are within walking distance of shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants. The train station is 10 minutes’ drive away.Cádiz and the beaches on the Costa de la Luz are less than 1 hours’ drive from Apartamentos Hostal Las Cabezas.
helpful staff, could use washing machine in apartment free, safe place bicycle, wifi, great (communal) rooftop terrace.
Owner: please place some hamacos or lying sunchairs on terrace
- Extremely comfortable in very good position, no trouble parking just a little way from apartment.
- An excellent apartment with everything needed for self catering. Safe bicycle storage. Manolo was very helpful.
Very clean and quiet!
We had the room on the first floor, on the external corner of the building!
Great rooms, fantastic kitchen!
We recommend it for families with children as well!
Very kind staff, providing all correct information and instructions!
Definitelly, a place to return!
- ameno calido limpio excelente ubicacion personal y anfitrion excelente!!
- helpful staff, could use washing machine in apartment free, safe place bicycle, wifi, great (communal) rooftop terrace.
Hostal El Paisano
Each air-conditioned room at Hostal El Paisano has a TV and a private bathroom.The property also has a tapas bar, where you can also enjoy a drink.The Paisano is within 9.3 mi of the AP4 Motorway and Las Cabezas de San Juan. Endorreico de Utrera Park is 1.9 mi away.El Puerto de Santa María, the coast and Los Alcornocales Nature Reserve can all be reached in an hour by car.
- Nice beds with charger opportunities, amazing surrounding and view, very friendly staff, cozy living room to relax.
- It reminded me of the titty twister in “from DUSK TIL DAWN” – although the staff were friendly and I did not actually witness any vampires
- The property is just next to a motorway. Simple, nice clean room.
- Informal friendly property right on the roadside easy for access with a car ,very cheap food and drinks,busy atmosphere,A good place to rest your head.
- It was very close to the venue we where working at
Top Guest Houses In Lebrija Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lebrija Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lebrija Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lebrija Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!