4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Gualas Los Lagos – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Gualas Los Lagos is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Gualas Los Lagos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Gualas Los Lagos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Gualas Los Lagos. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Gualas Los Lagos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Gualas Los Lagos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Las Gualas Los Lagos:
Las Bandurrias Eco Hostal
Las Bandurrias Eco Hostal offers accommodations in Cochamó.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Tepual Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The hostal is very clean and welll organized. The hosts are very kind and helpful and there was a good vibe amoung gusta. The view is amazing !
- Wonderful views over the fjord in Cochamó, the house is like something out of Grand Designs and the kitchen is very well equipped, although I’d suggest picking up food before you come to Cochamó if you want to cook! Great breakfast, the owners were very helpful and personable.
Thank you for a perfect time
- The hostel is in a magnificent setting high above the village of Cochamo and the loch Reloncavi. We did not manage to get to the celebrated valley of Cochamo but still enjoyed ourselves. Great breakfast, hosted by Sylvie, and plenty of nice contact with the fellow guests. Also good contact with animals and plants around the chalet-style hostel!
- Really good breakfast; clean, modern facilities, confortable common area, just perfect, makes you feel at home; quietly located with a really great view of the mountains and the lake
La Bicicleta Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Bicicleta Hostel offers accommodations in Cochamó.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. El Tepual Airport is 41 miles away.
- Very lovely couple, went out of there way to make me feel welcome, very clean bedding and bathroom, stayed an extra night ?
- Super comfortable beds, amazing breakfast and wonderful hosts who help with every question about the area
Wonderful host family, felt so welcome and loved learning and practicing some
Spanish with them! Plus the breakfast is amazing.
- The hosts, sixto and his wife, where very friendly and heartfelt. The hotel is very clean and central.
- Very lovely owners. They had beautiful stories and good tips for the area. The breakfast was homemade! Bicycles could be found in the decoration everywhere.
Located in Cochamó in the region of Los Lagos, 23 miles from La Ensenada, Patagonia Nativa features a terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find luggage storage space at the property.El Tepual Airport is 41 miles away.
- Wonderful Position near the lake. Nice breakfast. Very kind staff.
- I liked everything, starting with how clean the whole place is (bathroom, common areas, kitchen, etc). Now, talking about his owner, Cistian is all an outdoor guy, who can give tours, coordinate them for you (with other providers) or give you hints to visit places safely. I had a kayaking morning with him and other guests, and it was just amazing. The breakfast is also terrific: Cristian makes the bread for his guests everyday, so it is pretty fresh and tasty. Rooms and beds are pretty comfortable and clean, so you can really rest after long trips. The place also has a secure parking area, next to the house, so it is perfect for motorbikers like me (always worried about bike devices). In summary, 10000 times recommended!
- Super friendly and helpful host! Very good breakfast with eggs and fantastic views over the sound nearby!
Impecable la limpieza de todos los espacios y la temperatura agradable en toda la casa.
Se agradece la acogida del dueño.
Rico el desayuno, especialmente el pan.
Bellas vistas desde la habitación al río.
La recepción y cordialidad de sus dueños!!
La Frontera B&B Valle Cochamó
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, La Frontera Lodge y Eco camping is located in Cochamó in the region of Los Lagos, just 25 miles from La Ensenada. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. El Tepual Airport is 45 miles away.
We absolutely loved the staff. They are two very lovely people, which built this lodge by themselves and it looks beautiful. Their accommodation is right by the river, and you can swim in the clearest of waters.
Service is extremely thoughtful – breakfast was delicious, at whatever time you want and according to your preference. We also had dinner there, and it was very nice meal along with a good conversation. Very familiar. Parking is possible in the premises.
- Paula se portó un 7. Muy amable y cordial. El desayuno Exquisito para recuperar energías después de un dia de trekking. La cama muy cómoda y muy bien temperado. La calefacción a leña se encuentra en medio del living, y las piezas tienen una muy buena aislación.
- Cordialidad de sus dueños, lugar muy lindo, noches estrelladas espectaculares, cercania al Valle de La Junta.
- Lo mejor son los pozones del rio y una pequeña playa habilitada. La regla de sacarse los zapatos para entrar a la cabaña, emula lo de otros refugios y es cómodo permitiendo mantener la limpieza. Las instalaciones se ven nuevas, limpias, y los dueños, en especial Paula con gran voluntad para sacar este proyecto adelante.
- Excelente atención por parte de Paula y esposo, 100% recomendable
- We absolutely loved the staff. They are two very lovely people, which built this lodge by themselves and it looks beautiful. Their accommodation is right by the river, and you can swim in the clearest of waters.
Top Guest Houses In Las Gualas Los Lagos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Gualas Los Lagos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Gualas Los Lagos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Gualas Los Lagos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!