4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Solana Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
La Solana Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Solana Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Solana Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Solana Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Solana Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Solana Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In La Solana Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Parador de los Galanes
Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Parador de los Galanes has simple décor. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in the Galanes’ restaurant. There is also a café-bar and there is a supermarket next to the hotel.Local activities include cycling and hiking. Ciudad Real is 37 mi away, while Madrid and Toledo can be reached within 2 hours by car.
- Value for money. I say to find. Rooms well equipped and with brand new furniture.
- It was better than expected, and we were very please, and will stay there again.
Location suited us as sleep stopover from Bilbao to Andalucia. Barman, chef and owner in the bar very friendly. Put us in better mood after lengthy check-in by glum petrol station assistant.
Bathroom large, great shower. OK budget value.
- la propreté et la surface de la chambre, resto, essence, petit commerce, chambre très propre et avec balcon, le calme malgré la route, personnel sympa.
- Makkelijk te vinden op onze route. Prima bedden en restaurant ernaast.
Featuring elegant and colorful decoration, each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries, and towels are provided. Some rooms have a garden view.The studios are also equipped with kitchenettes with hobs, a fridge and a dining area.Aloque Posada is a 3-minute walk from the Gregorio Prieto Museum, and 12 minutes from Valdepeñas Train Station.
- Posada merits good ratings because of creative decoration and commitment of the owners.
- Very clean and cosy. Lovely friendly staff. Excellent location, close to the centre.
- Great location and the perfect break driving from the Costa to Madrid
- Owner is friendly, easy to communicate with and helpful.
- La mejor habitación en cuanto a hostales en Valdepeñas se refiere. La habitación es muy bonita y está muy bien equipada, cuenta con nevera, cocina y cafetera. Además vienen incluidas las capsulas de café y sobres de Colacao, aunque no había leche para estos últimos.
Hostal Posada Entreviñas
All rooms at Hostal Posada Entreviñas feature a simple décor with wooden furniture and pastel colors. They feature air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom has a shower.The restaurant at Posada Entreviñas serves modern Manchegan cuisine, including Pisto Manchego, Duelos and Quebrantos. A buffet breakfast is also available.A renowned wine region, guests can visit the town’s Wine Museum or visit local wineries. The Grape Harvest Fair is held in September.The bus station is a 15-minute walk away. Ciudad Real is 40 mi away.
- The room was clean and quiet. It was a short walk to town.
- Cute place. Clean, comfortable room. Safe, free parking.
- Parking was excellent as was the welcome from the owner Very helpful Could not have asked for more
- A budget hostel, very clean, friendly staff, typical Spanish buffet breakfast of toast, cooked meats, cheese and cakes. Plenty of bars where you can get an evening meal within a 5 minutes walk away. We booked a room suitable for a disabled person, there were plenty of grab rails in the bathroom plus a shower chair.
- The Hostel is basic, but good value for money, The staff were helpful but do not speak English. A few minutes walk away there are loads of bars, restaurants and pizza parlours.
Hostal Valdepeñas by Alda Hotels
The Hostal Valdepeñas offers traditional facilities in a comfortable setting. The restaurant offers a variety of regional dishes. The cafeteria serves tapas and a range of local wines.Rooms are en suite, with a TV and radio.Hostal Valdepeñas is a short drive from the city of Ciudad Real and Don Quijote Airport. There is also easy access by road to the A-4 Motorway.
- The staff were lovely, very friendly. The rooms were cleaned every day and it was close to the centre.
- Bastante aparcamiento por los alrededores y un supermercado justo en frente, también tiene restaurante para desayunar y comer, todo muy limpio y el personal muy agradable
- Hostal tranquilo y cómodo. Personal muy agradable y con un trato personal excelente.
La amabilidad del personal.
La limpieza de la habitación y lo amplia que era
- Esta perfecto para pasar un fin de semana y disfrutar de Valdepeñas
Top Guest Houses In La Solana Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Solana Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Solana Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Solana Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!