4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Haba Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
La Haba Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Haba Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Haba Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Haba Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Haba Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Haba Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In La Haba Extremadura:
Hostal Restaurante el Paraíso
Hostal Restaurante el Paraíso is set on the EX206 Main Road, within 5 minutes’ drive of both Don Benito and Villanueva de la Serena. It is a 10-minute drive from the FEVAL Convention Center.All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and heating. There is a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.There is a café-bar and restaurant, serving set menus on week days and à la carte at weekends and on public holidays. Room service is available. Free parking is offered and Mérida is 35 mi away.
A very comfortable air conditioned room en suite.
The owner was kind and helpful.
- Fantastically helpful owner who managed to communicate well with me via Google Translate. I was travelling by moto bike and my bike was secured in the underground car park. Location wise it’s on the main road, but it’s a really good stopover and although the location isn’t the best I would definitely stop here again as I was really well looked after. Also it’s quite a surprise really as inside everything was spotless and my stay was great value for money. Not only that the bed was the comfiest I’ve slept in on my current trip around Spain and Portugal. Service in the bar was really good and although I didn’t eat in the restaurant it looked really good. This is an incredibly good place to stop and was way better than I expected. the WiFi and the air con were excellent as well.
- The bed, mattress,pillow were very comfortable , the tv was good quality and the parking was good
- Friendly staff. Good parking for car and trailer. Very clean
- All the facilities were clean, comfortable and fairly good, also the room.
- A very comfortable air conditioned room en suite.
Set in Don Benito, 26 mi from Merida, Hostal Galicia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Plaza España Square is 350 feet away.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.The Ethnographic Museum is just 150 feet from Hostal Galicia. The FEVAL Convention Center is 0.6 mi from away. Merida’s bus and train stations are both within 0.9 mi of the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Air Base Airport, 52 mi from the property.
Really helpful staff at checkin.
- Le matelas du lit super confortable,l’amabilité à l’accueil et au restau, la situation, la terrasse
- Lo mejor de todo la ubicación, en pleno centro y a un paso de todo.
- No desayunamos, estaba cerrado por ser domingo, el sitio muy centrico por la noche si cenamos y muy ambientado el restaurante
- En general todo. El trato con el personal es excelente.
- Comfortable bed.
Set by Guadiana River, Hostal Rio is located in Medellín. Set 350 feet from a Medieval castle, this air-conditioned guest house has free WiFi and views of the Guadiana River.Each room features a flat-screen TV and balcony. Towels and bed linen are included, and there is a private bathroom. There is an outdoor dining area as well as a tour desk available for guests.The hostel is 350 feet from a medieval castle and a Roman theater. Guadiana River is a 2-minute walk away.Hostal Rio is 15 minutes’ drive from Cornalvo Nature Reserve. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Merida is 25 mi away and Caceres is 1 hours’ drive from the property. Trujillo is 50 mi from the property.
- The large balcony with room 1 was excellent. Air conditioning worked well.
- Deigo was an excellent host who welcomed us warmly and gave us friendly instructions and guidance about our stay. He was always positive and helpful even getting up extremely early on our departure day to cook breakfast! His positive manner and cheerful mien are real strengths of this hostel.
- Que durante unos instantes a eso de las 3 de mañana bajarán unos db la música. Pasando de atronadora a muy molesta
- Hotel básico pero cómodo y limpio. La cómida del restaurante buena y con grandes raciones
Las vistas de la habitación daban al puente de Medellín de la entrada, y era cómodo moverse por el pueblo porque no es demasiado grande. Además teníamos especialmente cerca el castillo y teatro romano.
Por otro lado el personal del hostal era muy amable y servicial.
Fuente de la Magdalena
Conveniently located along Plaza de España, Fuente de la Magdalena offers shared lounge area with computer equipment. It also features free Wi-Fi access throughout the guest house.The air-conditioned rooms all come with a flat-screen TV and safety deposit box. Each private bathroom is equipped with a shower. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.Guests can enjoy meals in Cidoncha Bar and Restaurant, which is located next to the guest house. They also have free access to a nearby fitness center and indoor pool.Fuente de la Magdalena is located just 1,300 feet from the church, Parroquia de Santa Amalia. Mérida is 22 mi away and Badajoz Airport is 50 mi from the guest house.
- Alejandro and her assistant were very kind and attentive !
- Close to the roman sites, quiet, comfortable and good value for mo ey
- Le pongo un 10 porque pese a ser un hostal de dos estrellas el confort es de hotel. Todo renovado, muy limpio y las camas increíblemente cómodas. El trato fue muy humano y cercano. Esta ubicado en la placita del pueblo con todo a mano. No hay lujos pero esta todo muy bien cuidado. De 10
- La cama era muy comoda y todo estaba bastante nuevo
- el trato recibido, todo facilidades por parte del personal, ningun problema para que nuestra mascota estubiera con nosotros.
Top Guest Houses In La Haba Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Haba Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Haba Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Haba Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!