4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Fragata – Top Hotel Reviews
La Fragata is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Fragata. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Fragata. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Fragata. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Fragata right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Fragata with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In La Fragata:
Altea Palace is located in Bayahibe, just 11 miles from La Romana. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bayahibe Guest House Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Bayahibe Guest House Hotel is located in Bayahibe, just 10 miles from La Romana. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Nice clean rooms, coffee maker, garden with flowers and trees and therefore lot of birds to observe e.g. hummingbirds. Experienced staff which can recommend you what you can see or travell.. thank you!
It surely was the cleanest place we stayed in during our vacation in DR. Very cosy and comfortable with a fridge, coffee maker, AC and balcony. All new and modern. On the top of this Christian the owner is a great guy, always makes sure you are happy.
Bayahibe is a nice and safe village with plenty of great restaurants.
- Very good value for money. Hot water, fridge, AC, fan, safe deposit box. Nice staff, always smiling, they did not speak much English, but we could manage. Overall, we had a very nice stay in Bayahibe Guesthouse.
The owner was fantastic. He arranged picking us up from the airport in Punta Cana and dropping us off there after our stay. We dove three days with ScubaFun, which was just around the corner. The property is also walking distance from everything you would want to do in town.
Our room was Barahona, which had a wonderful patio that we thoroughly enjoyed spending time on. It was very private and offered a nice, shaded area to relax and enjoy the breeze. There’s also an area with sun on the patio if you desire to lay out in the sun.
- Staff really wonderful and make sure you are ok and can give you good suggestions on restaurants and things to do. Nice, spacious and clean apartment. Good location, close to the beach, water better here than Punta Cana.
Cabanas La Bahia
Located in Bayahibe, 10 miles from La Romana, Cabanas La Bahia features a sun terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d´hotes La Romana
Located in La Romana, 9 miles from Bayahibe, Chambres d´hotes La Romana features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. La Romana Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
This guesthouse has a special charm. Owned by a Frenchwoman, one can appreciate the eclectic mix of traditional and unusual French furniture and decorations. Books are everywhere and so are the cats, dogs and birds that are part of the menagerie of creatures that call this home.
We were delighted at the daily breakfast served by the ever cheerful Diana and felt very secure with Felix, the night watchman who welcomed us in the evening hours.
The garden is absolutely beautiful and evokes a sense of a tropical paradise replete with humming birds that flirted from branch to branch.
The owner even took us to the bus stop for our trip to Santo Domingo!
On balance, this was a great find and good value for money.
The check.in and assistance with negotiations with the Taxi bonus plus.
- Everything at the hotel was perfect. Our host Catherine was very kind and I and my family felt like her old friends and personal guests. Thank you Catherine for the wonderful time we spent in your lovely house. Make our stay a real pleasure.The house and the room were extremely clean, the breakfast was rich and more than perfect, and the coffee was great.The garden and the pool are also wonderful, and the veranda is very pleasant in the morning. Nearby there is a supermarket and restaurants, the center is nearby. I recommend the hotel.
- Cozy, french style decorated house in colorfull garden. Perfect home atmosphere thanks to lady-owner Catherine. She is formidable lady who mantaine the house with love. She gave us many usefull advices. Wonderfull terrace and small but pleasant and clean swimming pool. All the house very clean and with many possibilities to sit and relax. It was joy to stay there. Calm area without night rumours. Perfect fresh breakfest!
Good breakfast on a balcony with a great view!
Catherine was extremely helpfull and is a very kind person!
- This guesthouse has a special charm. Owned by a Frenchwoman, one can appreciate the eclectic mix of traditional and unusual French furniture and decorations. Books are everywhere and so are the cats, dogs and birds that are part of the menagerie of creatures that call this home.
Top Guest Houses In La Fragata Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Fragata to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Fragata but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Fragata. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!