4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Cuba Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Cuba Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Cuba Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Cuba Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Cuba Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Cuba Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Cuba Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In La Cuba Aragon:
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and air conditioning, Hostal Portell in Portell de Morella also offers free Wi-Fi. There is a gym and a squash court in the guest house.The simply decorated rooms at Hostal Portell feature a TV and a private bathroom including a shower. There is a shared TV lounge with a DVD player and a CD player.Breakfast is served every morning at Portells restaurant, where guests can also enjoy lunch and dinner.Rambla de Sellumbres Natural Reserve is 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house. Nearby Cinctorres Town, with its beautiful landscape views, is 15 minutes’ drive away. Free on-site parking is also available.
- Habitació ample, còmode i neta. Molt bona atenció.
- Buen desayuno,buenos y baratos Yin tónica.buena cena
- Exelente atención y limpieza de las instalaciones..buena ubicación
- Sitio muy tranquilo. El dueño fue muy amable y nos explicó donde se encontraban los pueblos bonitos de la zona.
- El trato excepcional y amable del responsable, limpieza del establecimiento, en un entorno Rural muy agradable.
Hostal De La Trucha
Located in the impressive and unique mountain landscape of Alto Maestrazgo, the hotel is set in the building that used to house the first national mint and a textile factory. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Rooms at Hostal De La Trucha feature flat-screen TV, central heating, and garden views. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The building is now a 3-star hotel establishment, completely surrounded by nature. You will be close to the Órganos de Montoro, dreamlike landscapes, clean waters, blue skies, lush vegetation and near the source of the River Pitarque.The hotel is also located next to a river rich in trout, which will be the only sound you hear.
- Brilliant location. Have stayed before and will stay again
- We we’re motorcycling through Spain chose this Hostel de la Trucha as it looked like a good road and within our daily target range or travel distance. We were the only ones staying but made to feel very welcome. Food was plain but wholesome
- An amazing experience. The location is very beautiful and the drive in down the hill is amazing. Some people may see this location as remote but this is a plus as far as I am concerned.
- The hostal staff were so welcoming, got us some diesel and made sure we had a great stay even though we only stayed one night. The building’s history is fascinating and the setting is awesome. Our dog loved it! Comfy beds, great shower. Buffet breakfast was great but the evening meal was unbelievably good, particularly the trout. Their concern for us driving off in the snow was heartfelt, we would thoroughly recommend and hope to return. Go visit!
- Fabulous location although an interesting drive to get there, excellent food, great choice for breakfast. A superb place for active people
Hostal La Muralla
Hostal La Muralla is located in the historic town of Morella, right next to the Medieval Walls. It offers rooms with private bathroom, heating and TV, as well as free Wi-Fi.There is a TV room and a dining room in La Muralla guest house, where a buffet breakfast is served each morning.Parking is possible within the historic quarter of Morella. The bullring and the town hall are within 5 minutes’ walk away. Peníscola is 1 hour by car, while Castellón is 65 mi away.
- Friendly owner and very helpful. We were ther in March and the weather was very cold, we have a room facing the front with large windows and felt the room was very cold, she then changed us to a smaller room at the back and was much warmer.
Got me a gluten free breakfast.
Lady owner very helpful
Las vistas de la habitación.
Desayuno muy bueno, con un café fantástico de cafetera.
Amabilidad y cordialidad del personal.
- L’amabilitat del personal, que et fa sentir com a casa.
- El trato personal de Elena. Hace que te sientas mimado y como en casa. Desde la llegada esta atenta a tus necesidades.
Top Guest Houses In La Cuba Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Cuba Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Cuba Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Cuba Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!