4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Kaleden British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Kaleden British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Kaleden British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kaleden British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kaleden British Columbia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Kaleden British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Kaleden British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Kaleden British Columbia:
D’Angelo Winery Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, D’Angelo Winery Guest House offers accommodations in Penticton.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Each room has a private bathroom.Kelowna is 25 miles from D’Angelo Winery Guest House, and Summerland is 7 miles away. Penticton Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly, and grounds were beautiful. Great location! Wonderful patios. Nice to have welcome wine waiting in the fridge 🙂
A relaxing place to enjoy the local wine and food with friends! It has a comfy cottage feel.
Friendly, welcoming owners and great advice on local cuisine. Wish we could have stayed a few more nights to check the surrounding area more!
- D’Angelo Winery is a beautiful winery in a great location; it’s within walking distance to many other great wineries. The views from the balcony of the ‘Pinot Noir suite’ are incredible. The staff are great, and we enjoyed using the bocce set in the evening.
- Staff was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Great location.
- The location was superb, being right in the vineyards looking towards the lake, and close to many wineries.
The Chauffeur’s Quarters
The Chauffeur’s Quarters is located in Okanagan Falls, just 20 miles from Summerland.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Osoyoos is 21 miles from The Chauffeur’s Quarters, and Penticton is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bighorn Ridge Guest House
Bighorn Ridge Guest House is located in Okanagan Falls, just 20 miles from Summerland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Osoyoos is 20 miles from Bighorn Ridge Guest House, and Penticton is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 11 miles from Bighorn Ridge Guest House.
No reviews yet.
Crooked Tree Guest Suites
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Crooked Tree Guest Suites is located in Penticton in the region of British Columbia, just 25 miles from Kelowna. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Summerland is 7 miles from Crooked Tree Guest Suites, and Big White is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 6 miles from Crooked Tree Guest Suites.
- In this place everything is just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- We loved the place. Warm, spacious & had every amenity plus very friendly & helpful owners. The view of the lake & mountains was spectacular!
- Stunning views of Lake and mountains, excellent facilities and equipment. Alix, the owner, was very kind, helpful and made us feel very welcome. We would definitely recommend this property.
- Amazing views, perfectly equipped kitchen, top notch accommodation.
- Grandiose Location mit traumhafter Aussicht … wunderschöne, sehr geschmackvolle Einrichtung … Alix ist eine super Gastgeberin …
Top Guest Houses In Kaleden British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Kaleden British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Kaleden British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Kaleden British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!