4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Jørpeland Rogaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Jørpeland Rogaland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Jørpeland Rogaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jørpeland Rogaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jørpeland Rogaland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Jørpeland Rogaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Jørpeland Rogaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Jørpeland Rogaland:
Sjøberg Ferie’s apartments have electric cookers and dishwashers. A CD player and TV provide entertainment, while a washing machine adds convenience.Guests can relax in their living room or out on the communal terrace. Other facilities include picnic tables and a children’s playground. Regional dishes are served up at the restaurant.Prekestolen (Pulpit Rock) is a 90-minute drive from Sjøberg Ferie Apartments. Stavanger city centre is 18.6 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Location and friendly welcome. Our cottage was immaculate.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful with tips about the area. The view from the breakfast room is beautiful. The entire area seems great for a relaxing holiday. about 40 mins from Stavanger.
- cozy and nice apartment, excellent location with amazing viewing, pretty house
The apartment that was reserved for us (3 adults) was still occupied, so the owner give us a much bigger apartment with 4 bedrooms with in total 10 beds, a very big living room and well equipped kitchen. There are 2 bathrooms of which 1 with a bubble bath and a sauna.
Awesome view from the living room and all the bedrooms. The surroundings is beautiful and relaxing.
The menu in the restaurant is limited but the beef and chicken are excellent.
The owner is very very friendly and helpful, a really nice man.
- Very amenable hosts and lovely breakfast in the morning. Great starting point for the walk and to relax at the end of the day by the sea and next to a coop.
The rooms at Åmøy Fjordferie are housed in villas, and some offer beautiful views of the fjord. All have a work desk and a private bathroom with shower.Each house features a communal kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Other facilities include a laundry room provided with washing machine, dryers and ironing equipment.The picturesque island of Vestre Åmøy is an excellent base for hiking trips to the Preikestolen and Kjerag Mountains. Free maps are provided by Åmøy Fjordferie. Guests can rent boats and fishing equipment on site.
- Really nice and comfortable place to stay near Stavanger.
- Quiet location & nice clean room within a spacious house. We booked the family room but the other rooms were vacant, so ended up with the house to ourselves. Well equipped kitchen.
- The host was very friendly. The house was just incredible, specially the view! We were very lucky, we rented one of the bedrooms (with 3 beds) of the house and since none of the remaining 2 bedrooms were booked, we had the house all by ourselves, which was just amazing! Kitchen well equipped. Good value for money!
- Quiet location with a great outlook. Johann was a great host
- Great place/location!Great standard!and Superb Owner!:)
Home Sweet Home
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, microwave, a electric tea pot, a hot tub and a desk. Guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Norwegian Petroleum Directorate is 2.7 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- much better than expected … very friendly hosts … very clean, near the center …
- The room was very clean and silent. The bathroom was also nice.
- Very close to city center and the family living there was very helpful.
- Malutki pokoik ale było w nim wszystko czego potrzebowałam:lodówka,czajnik,toster,naczynia i obok pokoju łazienka do wyłącznej dyspozycji.A nade wszystko 2 rowery do zwiedzania okolic.Super!
- Schönes sauberes Kinderzimmer, zentrale Lage, nette Familie, sehr günstig
Guesthouse Peder Klows gate 8
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room includes a shared bathroom, while selected rooms here will provide you with a patio and others also feature a garden view. The rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.International Research Institute of Stavanger is 2.3 miles from Guesthouse Peder Klows gate 8, while Norwegian Petroleum Directorate is 2.4 miles away. Stavanger Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Good kitchen facilities
Plenty of free parking
- Relatively close to city center. Quick check-in after phone call.
- Location, close to center, bus terminal. There is a cheap kebab shop very close which is open late night.
- Very good location. Free parking space. The host was easy to reach and replied fast.
Free shuttle to the airport
Clean rooms and decent sized given the price
- Good kitchen facilities
Top Guest Houses In Jørpeland Rogaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Jørpeland Rogaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Jørpeland Rogaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Jørpeland Rogaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!