4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Jonesville Roatan Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Jonesville Roatan Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Jonesville Roatan Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jonesville Roatan Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jonesville Roatan Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Jonesville Roatan Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Jonesville Roatan Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Jonesville Roatan Island:
Featuring free WiFi, Guava Grove offers accommodations in Sandy Bay. The guest house has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Roatán is 3.7 miles from Guava Grove, and Utila is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Well cared for beautiful tropical garden property accented by a bar, restaurant area which surrounds a deep swimming pool. The owners take pride in everything that they do because they love what they do.
You are treated with familial respect and they ensure that you are comfortable.
They are also able to give you all kinds of advice about the Island to help you have a wonderful vacation experience!
- The owners were awesome and accommodating. Wonderful breakfast. Awesome house we stayed in, lovely garden and pool. Very comfy beds. Easy to catch a taxi or chicken bus to west end for a dollar or two. We were very happy with our stay.
- The accommodations we excellent. The breakfast was very good. The owners were excellent, very accommodating and knowledgeable and very friendly. We enjoyed there company very much.
- Great food, great staff, great pool, great cocktails, loved the tours offered, went on a great island tour with Cheryl the owner. Cheryl made us sooo welcome, it was like being st home in the sun. Alan is an amazing chef, bartender and person.
- The hosts, Cheryl and Murray are terrific. The breakfasts, featuring homemade fresh guava juice is excellent. The pool is long enough to get a good workout in. The resort is only a 10 minute taxi ride to the west end.
- Well cared for beautiful tropical garden property accented by a bar, restaurant area which surrounds a deep swimming pool. The owners take pride in everything that they do because they love what they do.
Pool Side Deluxe Room
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pool Side Deluxe Room offers accommodations in Corozal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Roatán is 1.7 miles from Pool Side Deluxe Room, and Utila is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 1.2 miles from Pool Side Deluxe Room.
No reviews yet.
Las Palmas King Room
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Corozal, 1.7 miles from Roatán, Las Palmas King Room features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Economico offers accommodations in Flowers Bay, just 1.2 miles from Roatán. Free private parking is available on site.Utila is 30 miles from Hotel Economico, and Corozal is 0.8 miles from the property. Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is 0.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Jonesville Roatan Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Jonesville Roatan Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Jonesville Roatan Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Jonesville Roatan Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!