4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gregory Heights Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Gregory Heights Washington State is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gregory Heights Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gregory Heights Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gregory Heights Washington State. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gregory Heights Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gregory Heights Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Gregory Heights Washington State:
Brighton Retreat (Walk to Metro)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brighton Retreat (Walk to Metro) offers accommodations in Seattle, just 7 miles from Bellevue. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lynnwood is 20 miles from Brighton Retreat (Walk to Metro), and Snoqualmie is 20 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Brighton Guesthouse (Walk to Metro)
Located in Seattle, within a 5.6 miles radius of CenturyLink Field and Pike Place Market, Brighton Guesthouse (Walk to Metro) provides accommodation with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property. The property is around 6.8 miles from Space Needle, 6.8 miles from Seattle Center and 4.3 miles from Safeco Field. The property is 5.6 miles from Columbia Center.A fully equipped kitchen with a dining seat is featured. All units in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath.Brighton Guesthouse (Walk to Metro) offers a sun terrace. Express check-in/check-out, keyless entry, and reserved parking are all available for guest convenience.A business centre with newspapers is at guests’ disposal at the accommodation.Downtown Seattle, Bellevue, West Seattle, and Renton are all within 15 minutes’ drive of the property. Seattle Great Wheel is 5.6 miles from Brighton Guesthouse (Walk to Metro), while Seattle Aquarium is 5.6 miles away. The Light Rail is within 5 minutes’ walk. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 6.2 miles from the guest house.
- Check in was easy once I received the confirmation email from the owners with the correct location details. Location was good with a short walk to get public transport into downtown Seattle.
The house and the location is very well
It is clean enough
- The owner is so nice. Also, we could use the kitchen. In the room, we could use Netflix.
- The house was very nice and clean on the inside. Looks brand new and was comfortable. Would definitely stay again! It was close to downtown Seattle!
- Die Zimmer waren komfortabel und groß. Handtücher und Bettwäsche wurde gestellt. Das Apartment war gut gelegen und nur ca. 5 min von der Metro entfernt.
English Tudor View
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, English Tudor View offers accommodations in Mercer Island, just 4.2 miles from Seattle.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the lake, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Bellevue is 2.9 miles from English Tudor View, and Lynnwood is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 11 miles from English Tudor View.
- JoAnn was brilliant. The breakfasts were enormous, but ‘negotiations’ meant we planned the following days fare early. She is an outstanding host.
very good breakfast, pleasant and friendly hostess.
beautiful garden, nice room
The king suite is huge, bed very comfortable, big bathroom, lots of comfy chairs, very bright, upstairs…..
Best breakfast I’ve ever eaten! Delicious fresh food creatively prepared…very relaxed atmosphere, extremely gracious host.
- The breakfasts were delicious…with eggs straight out if the backyard henhouse. We had delectable homemade crisps and crumbles and breads. Plenty of coffe, tea, juice and fresh fruit.
- Real charm both inside and out, including the proprietor .The gardens were beautiful and meticulously cared for. I saw two different people taking care of the garden. The house interior had comfortable elevated style..not that silly Victorian decor you see in so many B&Bs. It had a real American style and feel to it, The bedroom room was huge and well appointed, with lovely views from every window. Bed very comfortable.. Then the food was delicious and the owner took great care in trying to accommodate my tastes and food choices, I’d say this place is a winner of a B&B!
Bellevue Private Queen Room
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Bellevue Private Queen Room offers accommodations in Bellevue.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Seattle is 9 miles from Bellevue Private Queen Room, and Lynnwood is 18 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Gregory Heights Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gregory Heights Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gregory Heights Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gregory Heights Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!