4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Galisteo Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Galisteo Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Galisteo Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Galisteo Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Galisteo Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Galisteo Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Galisteo Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Galisteo Extremadura:
Hostal Ciudad de Cáparra
Set 5 minutes’ from Jerte River, Hostal Ciudad de Caparra is located in Carcaboso. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room with simple décor features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. There is a shared lounge available for guests.Hostal Ciudad de Caparra is 15 minutes’ drive from Valcorchero Mountain and the center of Plasencia. Jerte Valley is 25 mi away.
- It’s an amazing small hotel/restaurant, with ver kind people who do everything to make you feel at home. Price is very good, restaurant too. I always feel very welcome here and I highly recommend this place.
- Price-service perfect. Very calm. Friendly bar in the house. Walks into nature easy. Near to Plasencia and good solution for people who don’t need busy night life. Breakfast basic.
- The owner was extremely helpful and pleasant even though when we arrived, he was very busy in his restaurant as it was Sunday lunchtime. We arrived on muddy bikes and he provided us with facilities to wash the bikes and store them securely. The rooms were basic but comfortable and everything worked.
- Very clean comfortable rooms. The menu del dia was fantastic and superb value. The staff were very helpful and worked hard to understand my poor Spanish.
- Buen trato al cliente y ubicación muy buena y tranquila.
This guest house is set in the north of Plasencia, 1,500 feet from the Plasencia Convention Center. There is free WiFi and free private parking on site.The Hostal Real has a glass-covered terrace, where breakfast is served. The restaurant serves up to 150 guests and offers home-made meals. Snacks and and sandwiches are available in the cafeteria.The old city walls and the historic center of Plasencia are a 15-minute walk from Hostal Real while the Aqueduct is 7 minutes away. There is easy access to the guest house by car. The property is 2,300 feet from a public pool.Rooms are all air conditioned and heated, with a TV and an private bathroom.
- Value for money, good and quiet location, friendly staff, private parking available, easy to find.
- Stayed before and it is a very handy place off the main motorway
- The room was clean, spaxious and decor much nicer than photos show. Good value for money.
- Budget hotel, efficient, very clean, good value. Lots of very hot water, quiet despite being busy & in a city. Simple, standard breakfast.
- A good clean hotel, easy to find and handy car park.
Hostal Goyesco Plaza
Hostal Goyesco Plaza is located in a pedestrian street of Plasencia, 150 feet from the Plaza Mayor Square. This guest house features free WiFi.Each soundproofed room at this property includes tiled floors, air conditioning, a desk, TV, and views of the surroundings. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.You can find a restaurant, bar, and shops within a 5-minute walk of Hostal Goyesco Plaza. Monfragüe National Park is a 20-minute drive. The accommodations is surrounded by Extremaduran countryside and towns including Valle del Jerte, La Verda, Sierra de Gata and Las Hurdes.
- Very professional and helpful staff, great price, clean and modern room, good bathroom.
- Superb location; walking distance to main interest point, if you have a car, there is paid parking 3 block away with discount if you stay in this hotel
- the room was big enough and also had a little kitchenette which we had not expected.
- It was all we wanted, and it was available at an early time of the morning
- It was useful having a fridge and kitchenette, although water took forever to boil on the mini-ring, so a kettle would have been good. The location (in a back street off the main square, and difficult to find) was very central, and we were delighted to find the 12th century market still bustling on a Tuesday morning, just round the corner from the hotel.
Just 2 minutes’ walk from Plasencia’s main square in the historic quarter, Hostal La Muralla is a small, family-run guest house. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV, free Wi-Fi, and modern, private bathrooms.Plasencia Cathedral is just 5 minutes’ walk away. While Marqués de Mirabel Palace is 4 minutes away. Parking can be found near the property, and a range of restaurants and cafés can be found very nearby.All of the rooms in the Muralla guest house have heating, and some have French doors with a small balcony.There is a comfortable lounge for all guests to use. Reception offers luggage storage.
- Nice, clean, great location and very friendly staff. It seems like the family runs the business and they do a wonderful job.
- Actually I was very skeptical at first because it’s a hostal and I was trying to find somewhere else that accepts dogs before going there but I couldn’t find, so I just went there expecting the worst. I was surprised that it was really not bad at all. The location is more than perfect, the room is a bit small but the beds are comfy, we slept really well. We parked the car just in front of the door.
- The atmosphere and facilities exceeded our expectations. The reception staff went above and beyond to make us comfortable
- Pet friendly & large garage to store our touring bicycles for the night. Perfect location!
- Location was great and it was very cheap. Overall also clean.
Top Guest Houses In Galisteo Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Galisteo Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Galisteo Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Galisteo Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!