4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Estacar de la Duquesa Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Estacar de la Duquesa Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Estacar de la Duquesa Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estacar de la Duquesa Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estacar de la Duquesa Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Estacar de la Duquesa Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Estacar de la Duquesa Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Estacar De La Duquesa Andalucía:
Hostal Restaurante El Paso
Located in the Andalusian town of Bailén, this charming guest house offers functional accommodations and a free Wi-Fi zone. The shop sells goods such as handmade ceramics, olive oils and wines.The rooms at Hostal Restaurante El Paso feature a simple design. They include a private bathroom, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.El Paso has a traditional Spanish restaurant, serving dishes characteristic of the region. Breakfast can be enjoyed in the cafeteria and tapas is also available.The guest house is approximately 1.2 mi from the E-5 Motorway and is well located for visiting other cities, such as Jaén, Ubeda and Baeza. Free private parking is available on site.
- I have stayed here on several occasions. It is inexpensive, comfortable, quiet but the bedrooms are a bit small. But there is en suite, TV and air conditioning. The staff are friendly and helpful.
- We stayed here on our way to Southern Spain. The hotel is on a main road with a petrol station en situ. The staff were friendly and professional. The room was spotless and quiet. Breakfast was very reasonable at 2.20 each.
- El personal muy agradable y la habitación muy limpia y cómoda
- La cama es buena, la hab. es correcta para el tipo y la categoria de establecim. q es; el desayuno era bueno, y con ingredientes de buena calidad, incl. en la oferta. El aparcamiento es seguro y hay sitios de sobra. La calefaccion y la persiana funcionan bien. La limpieza es buena/muy buena.
La limpieza era impecable; la hab. de buen tamano para un hostal de esa categoria, y el bano muy correcto.
El desayuno, muy bueno; zumo natural, o lo parecia, y el aceite para las tostadas, de la mejor calidad.
El restaurante, sorprendentem. bueno; muy buena cocina, y menu de finde, mucho mejor q en otros sitios de mayor categoria.
Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos
Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos is located in Los Ríos, 18 mi from Baeza and 21 mi from Úbeda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos features free WiFi . A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guarromán is a 3-minute drive. Jaén is 30 mi from Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos, while Andújar is 23 mi away.
- Basic accommodations, perfect for a night’s stay while taking a break from driving. The staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean. First time staying in a “Hostal” in Spain. Essentially it’s a place that caters to highway travelers, offering food, drink and accommodations. Not a place you would stay more than one night, and normally a place you would stay just long enough to sleep and then go on your way. One thing to keep in mind is that dinner in Spain is served late, so don’t expect to eat at 6pm, dinner is not served until after 8pm.
- muy conveniente. Service muy atentivo. Right on the highway. The staff are most helpful.
- Small and quiet hotel close to the highway. Small rooms but clean and comfortable. Good food at the restaurant. Good for an overnight stay if you travel by car.
- Excellent service, lovely staff – thank you for your kindness letting us check out late 🙂
It was a very convenient stop over location on our way south from Madrid.Its at a truck stop which seems an odd location,but we found it very clean and modern with friendly staff. We had a lovely and very reasonable breakfast and the cafe con leche was perfect.
We were travelling with 2 kids and our room had a double bed and bunkbed in. The aircon was essential and made the night so much more comfortable. There was a large shower in the ensuite
Its open 24/7 which is good because we only arrived after midnight,yet people were sitting on the patio having a coffee. It had a very wrlcoming,friendly feel and is good value for a family room.
Finca El Cotillo
Offering an outdoor seasonal outdoor pool, Finca El Cotillo is located in Collado del Lobo in the Andalucía Region. It features free WiFi throughout the property.Finca El Cotillo offers a lounge area with TV and a fireplace, and a bar. A garden with barbecue facilities is offered. Free Private parking is available on site.Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant offering a wide range of characteristic homemade Andalusian cuisine, using local products.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The property offers activities related to the bullfighting world and horse riding.The area is popular for golfing and horse riding. The guest house also offers bike hire. Baeza is 15 mi from Finca El Cotillo, while Úbeda is 17 mi away.
Location – rural with beautiful views.
Host- very accommodating and friendly
Room – very clean, comfortable and lovely luxuries like towels, bedding and toiletries
- the land around the property, quietness, the welcome words, the heater in the bathroom, the animals in the field. Parking lot. The dinner room tells a lot.
- Staff, location, bed all excellent. We were there out of season. As our de luxe suite was above the kitchen and close to reception, I think it will be noisy when they are busy as we heard arrivals and kitchen in use. No problem at all if you are sound sleepers or early risers. The whole property was well cared for and many thoughtful little extras provided. The safari was well worth the trip even though our Spanish was not up to the speciality of bull rearing !
- Ĺa atención personalizada de Mar y Rosa insuperable . Volveremos
Estuvimos tan solo una noche, pero nos acogieron como en casa.
Nos gusto mucho la finca y el trato con el que nos recibieron.
La habitación acogedora.
- Location – rural with beautiful views.
Casa Rural “Señorio De Baeza”
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Casa Rural Señorio De Baeza is located in the village of Begijar, 5 mi from Baeza. This guest house features paintings by Antonio Montiel.The air-conditioned rooms come with free WiFi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also offer a TV, or a private balcony or patio.Señorio de Baeza has a shared kitchen and living room, and a continental breakfast is served daily.Free bikes are available for you to use to explore the surrounding countryside. Jaen is 28 mi from the property.
Warm welcome from the host Rene.
The room and ambience were wonderful.
Excellent lounge and outdoor space.
Rene provided excellent company on arrival, in the evening and at breakfast.
We enjoyed the conversation.
- The room and the en suite were huge, the host was very attentive
- Lovely calm and quiet room with an enormous bathroom, all spotlessly clean and well appointed. Rene looked after us very well and was a very pleasant and interesting host.
- The stories behind the pictures, paintings, boxes and many other items displayed in Rene’s house. Worth a visit already to the museum with Rene as tour leader.
- We were made very welcome at this comfortable and interesting small hotel in a typical Spanish village. Our room and shower room were large, well-appointed and very clean. We enjoyed a dip in the small pool and sitting in the peaceful outside space. Rene provided excellent hospitality and informative conversation. This is a very good base from which to explore the surrounding towns and villages.
- Warm welcome from the host Rene.
Top Guest Houses In Estacar De La Duquesa Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Estacar de la Duquesa Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Estacar de la Duquesa Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Estacar de la Duquesa Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!