4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Dundas Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Dundas Ontario is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Dundas Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dundas Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dundas Ontario. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Dundas Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Dundas Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Dundas Ontario:
Osler House offers accommodations in Hamilton.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Mississauga is 27 miles from Osler House, and Kitchener is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was amazing! Hosts were very accommodating to our requests and provided us with everything we needed. Would definitely recommend and come back again and again.
- The bed and breakfast is obviously a labour of love for the owner. It is a unique property and offers a warm welcome.
- Comfortable room in a historic house (Dr. Osler), fantastic breakfast – scones and banana bread were yummy – very accommodating for our wishes. Great game room with Pool table! Easy communication! Easy drive to Toronto (Second City, Wayne Gretzky’s this time)
Beautiful restored heritage home.
Host is gracious.
- Absolutely beautiful decor and antiques, delicious gourmet breakfast, spotlessly clean, peaceful and quiet, a real gem.
Hamilton West Lodge
This guest house provides free WiFi in all rooms. BBQ facilities and a well-tended garden are on-site. McMaster University is just 6 minutes’ walk away.Hardwood flooring features in all guest rooms at Hamilton West Lodge. Each simply furnished room is non-smoking for added convenience. Select rooms also offer a work desk.Outdoor seating and common lounges with a TV and computer are available at Hamilton West Lodge. Guests can also enjoy 2 shared kitchens which offer free tea, coffee and popcorn as well as free laundry facilities. Local phone calls are included.This accommodation is 15 minutes’ drive from Tim Hortons Field, home of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, and 10 minutes’ drive from FirstOntario Centre.
- The Price was really good. The room was nice. Everything in the lodge was very nice. I will go back to that place if I go back to Hamilton.
- Nice owner but don’t expect to live like in hotel. Freely come and go everyday. But make sure don’t come too late in the first day, since it’s a house, afraid that the owner has been slept.
- Everything tony is great feel very welcome at home
- What you’d expect for the price. Worked fine to just crash for the night.
- The best part is the excellent value. I also enjoyed staying in a house with a community space where it is common to interact with the other guests. The host is very friendly and helpful.
Downtown Hamilton Guest House
Located in Hamilton, 26 miles from Mississauga, Downtown Hamilton Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Burlington is 6 miles from Downtown Hamilton Guest House, and Guelph is 28 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- We left something behind, and the owners went beyond the call of duty to make sure that it was returned to us. The room was a designer’s delight.
- The house was beautiful and the neighborhood was very nice.
- The house was beyond my expectations it’s like living in real luxury I felt like I was in a 5 star hotel.
- Unfortunately I don’t have anything good to say about this guest room. I find it hard to believe that Booking.com supports it’s business. I will actually be looking for my money back & no longer book through Booking.com.
- The people living downstairs party all night 4am still partying no bolt lock on door of our room washroom wasn’t clean outdoor locks not secured the 2nd night another party loud music again the 3rd day my husband left the room drove home to get some sleep would not recommend this room at all
Hamilton Convenient Safe & Confortable Manor
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hamilton Convenient Safe & Confortable Manor offers accommodations in Hamilton, just 25 miles from Mississauga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find business center at the property.Burlington is 5 miles from Convenient Safe & Confortable Mano, and Guelph is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Dundas Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Dundas Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Dundas Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Dundas Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!