4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Devonshire California – Top Hotel Reviews
Devonshire California is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Devonshire California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Devonshire California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Devonshire California. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Devonshire California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Devonshire California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Devonshire California:
Cloud Metals is located in Foster City, 19 miles from San Francisco and 25 miles from San Jose.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Berkeley is 23 miles from Cloud Metals, and Half Moon Bay is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 8 miles from Cloud Metals.
No reviews yet.
Cozy room in a lovely house- Stanford University/ Prime Palo Alto
Cozy room in a lovely house- Stanford University/ Prime Palo Alto offers accommodations in Escondido Village. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. San Francisco is 29 miles from Cozy room in a lovely house- Standf, and San Jose is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Cloud Flowers offers accommodations in Mountain View, just 10 miles from San Jose.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Santa Cruz is 30 miles from Cloud Flowers, and Half Moon Bay is 21 miles away. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Every detail in the house is done to perfection. Karina has taken great effort to ensure everything’s pinch perfect.
- Comfortable bed, nice towels and bathrobe, clear instructions for getting in and where to find what.
- Very close to Google Quad campus. Good price for Mountain View. Room at a residential home.
- Comfortable rooms, lots of stuff in the kitchen, free bikes
- Very comfortable and convenient for a short business trip in the area. Really good and cheap Indian restaurant (Everest Cuisine) at a walking distance. Very clean and well maintained property.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Cloud Element offers accommodations in Mountain View, just 10 miles from San Jose.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Santa Cruz is 29 miles from Cloud Element, and Half Moon Bay is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Great for business travelers… the owners are very accommodating to late arrivals and early starts.
- Everything was awesome. The room was great, bed super comfortable, everything was very clean, and the house was in extremely good condition. She even made me breakfast and coffee in the morning, which was delicious. I look forward to staying here again when I’m back in the area.
- Hostess Anna was very friendly and helpful. The pillows and the comforter were extra fluffy, very comfortable. Lots of shelf space to place clothing and other items. Room Lighting was good. Good quality towels and bath robes, but only one set for our stay of three nights. Room deco and little display items made the place more like a home than a hotel.
- everything is perfect if the room with a connected private washroom.
- room was comfortable, liked air cleaner/conditioner.
Top Guest Houses In Devonshire California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Devonshire California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Devonshire California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Devonshire California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!