4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Covarrubias Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Covarrubias Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Covarrubias Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Covarrubias Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Covarrubias Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Covarrubias Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Covarrubias Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Covarrubias Castile And Leon:
Hostal-Resturante La Moruga
Offering an à la carte restaurant, Asador Hostal Taberna Moruga is located in Hortigüela. The rustic-style guest house features free Wi-Fi access and heated rooms with mountain views.Each bright room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Kobe beef is a specialty at the guest house’s restaurant. Asador Hostal Taberna Moruga also offers a children’s games room. You can find bars and a small shop in the village center, as well as San Pedro de Ardanza Monastery.Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside. Covarrubias is 8.1 mi from the property and Burgos is 30 minutes away by car.
- We were on a motorcycle tour and this stop off was perfect one thing the food was sensational and plenty of it
- The write up says a la carte restaurant plastic table clothes no menu choice of two dishes ! ! On saying that I have to say the meal was first class. No one spoke English which we loved everyone was very friendly A very little town but very pretty as always the square with someones front room turned into a bar the sort of place to sit and watch the world go by Good location for hiking. Great value for money
- El lugar era muy bonito y estaba muy limpio. El desayuno muy bien y el personal muy amable.
- Es un lugar muy agradable para desconectar. El pueblo tiene encanto y mucho que ver cerca, y el hostal muy acogedor. Los dueños encantadores en todo momento. Relación calidad/precio inmejorable.
Los anfitriones encantadores y siempre pendientes de todo.
La habitación muy confortable y la cama comodísima.
Muy buena la comida.
Hostal Santo Domingo de Silos
Offering a peaceful village setting, Hostal Santo Domingo de Silos features attractive, individually decorated rooms. Located in Santo Domingo de Silos, this guest house has a restaurant and a terrace.Each heated room at Hostal Santo Domingo de Silos has elegant décor with wooden furnishings. There is free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms are set in the attic and feature sloping, beamed ceilings.The Santo Domingo’s restaurant serves traditonal Castilian cuisine, including cured meats, stews and soups.The surrounding Burgos countryside is ideal for hiking and Cañon del Río Lobos Park is just 35 minutes’ drive away.Burgos is less than 37 mi from the Santo Domingo. Madrid can be reached in 2.5 hours by car.
- Excellent location! Very friendly and courteous staff. Quiet location right next to monasterio.
- Casual informal atmosphere. Hotel and Hostal run efficiently by caring proprietor
- Room was very small, but you get what you pay for.
- The workers, except the owner, were very nice and pay attention in all our necessities, and the location was amazing
Great place for an overnight stop .Hotel was well situated in the historical town, There was safe underground parking,
The staff were friendly and helpful.
Hospederia Convento San Francisco
Set in a beautiful 16th-century Franciscan Convent on the outskirts of Santo Domingo de Silos, Hospederia Convento San Francisco offers stylish rooms with views of the surrounding countryside. It also features a restaurant.The Hospederia Convento San Francisco maintains original features including stone archways and courtyards. Each spacious room has wooden furnishings and attractive décor.Guests can enjoy a range of Castilian cuisine in the San Francisco’s restaurant. There is also a bar, and a lounge with a library.The convent features a permanent exhibition on the history of Monacato. Staff can arrange local excursions, including horse riding, walking trips and visits to local wineries.Burgos is just over an hour’s drive from the Convento, while Valladolid is 93 mi away.
- Everything. Beautiful building. Great room. Very pleasant staff.
- El silencio del lugar, su entorno, la calidez de la habitación…
- Cama muy cómoda, todo muy limpio, amplias habitaciones.
- La tranquilidad, el caracter historico del edificio, la zona, la decoracion, la restauracion del edificio, las instalaciones,…
- La tranquilidad. La habitación. El desayuno y el personal, eran muy amables
One of our top picks in Lerma.Hostal Docar is located in the center of Lerma. It features a restaurant, classic rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hostal Docar has traditional décor with colorful finishes. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and an individual heating system that can be regulated from the room.Burgos and Aranda de Duero can be reached in 30 minutes’ by car. There is free public parking nearby.
- Easy access for the motorway and the proximity to the old town which we found very interesting. The room was attractively decorated and very bright and comfortable. The towels were nice and soft. The indoor and outdoor eating facilities were good. The staff were all cheerful and helpful.
- Having had a terrific experience at the Docar on the way north we booked again for our return journey home. On the first visit we were blown away by the staff, food and value for money. The same I am pleased to report applies to this second visit. Easy parking and a great welcome started everything off in terrific fashion. Our room was great with a bigger bathroom this time. It was as before a little old fashioned but spotlessly clean and endless boiling hot water. The room was big and the bed comfortable. We ate again in the restaurant and the food was superb. My wife´´s sole was enormous and beautifully cooked. I dread to think what it would have cost in London. The included breakfast was just right and a free bottle of wine was presented to us when leaving. We felt as if we were amongst friends and the value for money is amazing.
- The Hostel is well located with ample free public parking and a few steps from the old town.The staff were superb. They could not have been more welcoming. The room was fabulous and worthy of a much higher category establishment. The bathroom did need updating but was fine with a very powerful shower and lots of very hot water. The included breakfast was terrific with freshly squeezed orange juice great coffee and a choice of baked items. WE also ate dinner though and the food was of high quality and served with a smile. Highly recommended.
- The breakfast was adequate and the decor pleasing.
- We love staying at Hostel Docar we have been stopping on route for the last 11 years we find all the staff friendly the bedrooms are excellant and Anna treats us like old friends and the food is always good we hope to stop again next May
Top Guest Houses In Covarrubias Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Covarrubias Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Covarrubias Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Covarrubias Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!