4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Chester Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Chester Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Chester Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chester Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chester Nova Scotia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Chester Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Chester Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Chester Nova Scotia:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Spinnaker Inn offers accommodations in Lunenburg.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 53 miles from Spinnaker Inn.
- The bed was huge and really comfy as were the pillows. Lovely view of harbour. Powerful shower.
- I liked that the room was very spacious and comfortable. The bed was amazing, the view was alright but the windows are a little small and only one window actually looks at the water.
- We stayed in room 2; it was lovely with a kitchenette / dining area with a walk up to a huge bedroom with a view of the Harbour. jacuzzi tub in the ensuite bath was wonderful. Clean, comfortable and airy. From the kitchen we were right on one of the main streets surrounded by wonderful shops and restaurants. We loved it here , would definitely return and recommend to our friends.
The location of this little gem is unbeatable.Our room had a view of the harbour and was very cute.
Check in was very uncomplicated and the staff is super friendly.
- the location right in the middle of everything. the suite was two stories, upstairs and downstairs so completely separate areas for two (or four) people to sleep. if stairs are an issue for you, this place wouldn’t work beautifully decorated – the bathroom was awesome – had everything you could want! loved it!
Fish ‘n Shells
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Fish ‘n Shells offers accommodations in Mill Cove. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and fishing. Halifax is 24 miles from Fish ‘n Shells, and Dartmouth is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- I loved the feeling of “being at home” my daughter and I stayed in the cottage. I only wish we could have stayed longer.
- We loved the beautiful lot which was right on the oceanfront. We had a nice big fridge with a gas stove and BBQ which was great for having romantic dinners. Wendy the host is very accommodating!
- Very clean and well kept, scenery was spectacular great place to take walks, could have stayed longer. Wish I had pictures to show how beautiful this place is
- The cottage was beautiful and cozy, and the view of the ocean amazing, also lots of little humming birds fluttering around was a nice site.
- Wonderful location, super friendly host, very cozy cottage.
Featuring an on-site art gallery, Harbour-View Rooms@theLinc is located in Old Town Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. This heritage property offers free WiFi access throughout.Uniquely decorated, each bright room has a furnished balcony with views of the harbour. Guests will find an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. A seating area, ironing facilities, linens and a fan are also provided.The guest house is 350 feet from Knaut-Rhuland House, 1,000 feet from Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic and 1,300 feet from St-John’s Anglican Church. Halifax Stanfield International Airport is 52.8 miles away.
- Great B&B. Enjoyed meeting and chatting with owner-managers very much. Superb breakfast. This B7B is in old town and close to most attractions. The room was great. Parking was a solvable puzzle. Will recommend this B&B to all.
- Art gallery on first floor with impromptu tour by one on the artists after breakfast. Very roomy suite. Nice breakfast. Great hosts.
- Responsive and helpful owners. Great location. Excellent breakfast. We enjoyed our stay.
Great location. Very quiet and easy walking distance to all attractions.
- William and Debbie are the most amazing hosts. The complimentary breakfast is incredible … a true culinary delight. The residence is located in a very central spot in the Lunenburg harbour. William has an enchanting photographic gallery. Debbie has an enchanting array of collectables from nature.
Pleasant View Guest House
Pleasant View Guest House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hubbards. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Halifax is 22 miles from Pleasant View Guest House, and Dartmouth is 22 miles from the property. Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 30 miles away.
- Everything. Great location. Great layout of the rooms. Huge kitchen with everything you need. There was nothing not to like
- The house had a big communal kitchen, with plenty of dishes, ice, and other conveniences. The ocean is across the street, and there’s a rail trail behind the property.
- Marian Foster was a lovely host and very friendly and accommodating. The view of the sunrise from my bed was amazing! Amazing beauty!
- Quiet location in a scenic area. Large well fitted out communal kitchen and laundry room.
We loved staying here in the back building accommodations because we had the whole house to ourselves. This might be unusual but no one else stayed there the night we were there. We also had use of a full size equipped kitchen.
Our bedroom was very comfortable and clean and loved all the space that was available.
The owners were very accommodating and did their best to make us feel welcome
Top Guest Houses In Chester Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Chester Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Chester Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Chester Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!