4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cehegín Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cehegín Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cehegín Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cehegín Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cehegín Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cehegín Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cehegín Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Cehegín Murcia:
This simple guest house is located 1,650 feet from Plaza España Square. It offers comfortable, heated rooms with free Wi-Fi, 4.3 mi from the pilgrimage city of Caravaca de la Cruz.Rooms at Hostal España are spacious and feature functional, minimalist décor. Each comes with a TV and private bathroom with bath tub or shower.The guest house is set above an electricals shop and numerous bars and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk away. Function rooms for events and meetings are also available.España offers tourist information and is 4 minutes’ walk from the bullring. The 12th century city wall, Archaeological Museum and the Los Fajardo Palace can all be reached by foot in 10 minutes.There is free public parking nearby and the beaches of Águilas on the coats can be reached by car in 1 hour 30 minutes. Murcia is 1 hours’ drive away.
- Staff spoke no English but were very helpful and friendly
Despite only speaking Spanish the gentleman who checked us in was very helpful in securing us a safe taxi with set fare to neighbouring caravaca. Hot water clean sheets and towels perfect for one night.
Despite being early we were allowed to check in and leave our bags before setting off for the carnival, which was great.
- Comer por alli, no está mal para ser un hostal, estuvimos agusto porque fue tranquilo además hubo un mal entendido con la reserva y nos lo gestiono bien enseguida ?
- Aunque las instalaciones son bastante antiguas y el movilizaron y TV también, la limpieza lo compensa
- La ubicación es excelente. Hay buena posibilidad para aparcar en la calle. Los dueños son muy amables. El precio es muy asequible y el hostal estaba limpio. Servía para nuestros fines que era solo dormir, ya que durante el dia estábamos fuera.
Jardines de Casablanca
Featuring beautiful gardens with water features, terraces and an outdoor natural swimming pond, Jardines de Casablanca offers modern, air-conditioned rooms. It is set just outside the pretty Murcian town of Caravaca de la Cruz.The rooms have a rustic style, with wooden finishes and ceiling beams. They each have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi, and offer views of the garden.Breakfasts include fresh fruit from the garden and fresh pastries. Nearby Caravaca de la Cruz also offers a selection of shops and restaurants. Guest can have aJardines de Casablanca is easily accesible from the RM-15 Motorway. Murcia is around an hour’s drive away and Murcia’s San Javier Airport can be reached in 1.5 hours.
Excellent location, beautiful property, perfect hosts. The room was spacious and impeccable, equipped with everything you need and, just like the rest of the property, very well thought out. All too often, restored country estates still look run down once remodelled, like some other places we stayed at in the past. Not Jardines de Casablanca, where the owners were able to strike a perfect balance between preserving the character and charm of an “old” farmhouse and offering all of today’s conveniences, with a keen eye for detail.
We have stayed in places all over the world, from humble one star lodgings to renowned five star hotels. Jardines de Casablanca definitely ranks among our top five!
- We were in Caravaca for a business trip and wanted a hotel that was close to the town, quiet, clean, friendly with the usual business amenities. Jardines de Casablanca met all of our expectations and more. We were welcomed right from the start and our hosts were fantastic. We would highly recommend and will definitely be back the next time we visit Caravaca.
Our room was really lovely in decor and very comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and well equipped.
Two evenings we had dinner & each meal was delicious. Wine was good too.
Breakfast was very good fresh orange juice cooked breakfast toast and a variety of jams. Fresh fruit on request.
The owners made us very welcome .
The bonus was their adorable dogs and cats and all their babies!! Who greeted us every morning.
- Lovely hotel and great bedroom. The garden is as beautiful as the photographs. Short walk into town, but there is little on offer after the church.
- The room was very spacious and the bed very comfortable. We had a garden view. The pool was good, you will swim with guppies and small frogs. The water is clear and makes your skin feel good. Not like a chlorine treated pool. Gardens are pretty with plenty of shade. Restaurant menu was varied and the food well prepared. Loved the Casablanca salad. We had a 3 kilo female Yorkshire terrier with us, Salvador and Diana have many other cats and dogs and other animals all was good. I will recommend this hotel to friends.
- Excellent location, beautiful property, perfect hosts. The room was spacious and impeccable, equipped with everything you need and, just like the rest of the property, very well thought out. All too often, restored country estates still look run down once remodelled, like some other places we stayed at in the past. Not Jardines de Casablanca, where the owners were able to strike a perfect balance between preserving the character and charm of an “old” farmhouse and offering all of today’s conveniences, with a keen eye for detail.
Pension San Jose
Pensión San José is located in the wine-producing town of Bullas, 45 minutes’ drive from Murcia. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the San José feature tiled floors and a work desk. Each one comes with flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. Many rooms have great countryside views.The guest house has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There are various restaurants in town, and the property offers catering.Caravaca de la Cruz is a 20-minute drive from the guest house. You can drive to Murcia-San Javier Airport and the beaches of the Costa de Murcia in under 90 minutes.
- Good size room. Very clean and comfortable enough. We were Just passing for one night, but happy with our Stay. Nice touch to get a bottle of sidra and some chocolates.
- Lo que mejor tiene la habitación fuera cama y el jacuzzi un alojamiento excelente para una pareja
- Bastante limpia la habitación. Es un lugar para el que ir a pasar la noche si tienes que alojarte por esa zona ya que la habitación no está nada mal.
- Todo perfecto, una habitación completamente equipada.
- La relación calidad precio y los servicios que ofrecía la habitación
This simple and pleasant guest house is set in Bullas, famous for its wine and gastronomy. It offers a terrace and rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi, 45 minutes’ drive from Murcia.Rooms at Pensión Flipper feature air conditioning and traditional, functional décor with tiled floors. All include a TV.Breakfast is served daily and the property has a bar and a restaurant offering traditional cuisine, with specialty rise and meat dishes, served with fine local wines.The Flipper offers tourist information and is 9.3 mi from Caravaca de la Cruz. You can reach both Lorca and the Sierra Espuña Regional Nature Reserve by car in 1 hour. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 80 minutes’ drive away.
- Ate breakfast every morning (€3.00) and dinner every night (€9.00). No menu but they just said what they had which suited me, salad, soup, chicken , beef, lamb whatever. Washed down with as much Bullas white as you fancied. They just put a bottle on the table..
Breakfast/Desayuno was a whole side of medium sized baguette tostada with fresh mashed tomato/tomate and olive oil. 2 x café con leche each for an extra €2 each and was very nice.
Location was very close to the centre and the town not far from our destination of Caravaca de la Cruz.
The young man in the bar that dealt with us was very pleasant and offered us a choice between twin beds or matrimonial(double).
- Simple overnight accommodation. Nice cafe bar with good food.
- Although situated on main road there was no street noise could be heard from bedroom. The breakfast was also ample and served up by a pleasant waiter.
- Era económico y relativamente cerca del centro de Bullas. Tiene varias habitaciones si vas con varios amigos. Nosotros estábamos haciendo el camino y estaba cerca de nuestro recorrido.
Top Guest Houses In Cehegín Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cehegín Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cehegín Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cehegín Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!