4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cebolleros Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cebolleros Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cebolleros Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cebolleros Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cebolleros Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cebolleros Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cebolleros Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Cebolleros Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante La Muralla
Located in the village of Oña, surrounded by Montes Obarenes – San Zadornil Natural Park and Valdenejo Nature Reserve, Hostal Restaurante La Muralla features free Wi-Fi in all areas.Each room offers a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes has a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hostal also offers a restaurant serving local dishes and wines from a private wine cellar.Burgos is a 45-minute drive away and Vitoria Airport is 31 mi from the property. Bilbao can be reached within a 50-minute drive.
- Breakfast included in the price. “Cafe con leche” was “leche con cafe”, a bit too milky to my taste, but overall good breakfast with fresh orange juice and ham and omelette “bocadillo”.
- Decent bedroom, great bathroom with big show cubicle. Handy car park opposite Hotel.
- Spotlessly clean and well fitted bedroom and bathroom.
- Recién reformado. Es un hostal pequeño, pero podía ser un hotel perfectamente.
- Muy buena relación calidad-precio. Limpieza excelente. Amabilidad del personal. Aparcamiento gratuito enfrente del hostal. Desayuno sencillo pero correcto y abundante.
Palacio de los Alvarado
This restored castle consists of a Medieval tower, an 18th-century palace and a private chapel, set in attractive gardens. Located an hour’s drive from Bilbao, it offers rustic-style rooms with wonderful mountain views.Rooms at Palacio de los Alvarado are individually decorated, with hardwood floors and furniture. Each one has a TV, heating and a private bathroom with toiletries.The Palacio’s charming country-style restaurant offers regional cuisine. A light breakfast of coffee, toast and pastries is served daily. You can enjoy a drink in the bar or outside in the garden.Free Wi-Fi is available in reception, and staff are happy to provide information about the area. Santander and Burgos are both less than 90 minutes away by car. Free parking is offers on site.
- We liked the fact that it was an old castle converted to a bed & breakfast type hotel. Bathrooms were modern and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Wonderful former castle full of antiques and collectibles set off the beaten track. Hospitality of Manuel was wonderful – we even received chocolates for our anniversary. Bedroom was amazing.
- The owners were very friendly and made us feel welcome in their hotel even with the language barriers.
- Staff were welcoming. Room was big and clean really nice with original features and lots of character. Breakfast was nice with orangd juice and home made toast. Small aelection of varied options to please all tastes.
- la posada muy familiar y acogedora y los dueños muy amables
Casa Rural Fuentetrigo
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Fuentetrigo is located in Brizuela, a 1-hour drive from Bilbao. This guest house offers free breakfast, an on-site restaurant and a shared terrace.Each heated room has simple décor and includes a wardrobe and 1 double or 2 single beds. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding countryside.The on-site restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and uses local products. You can enjoy hiking, bicycle riding and fishing in the surrounding areas.The Marismas de Santoña, Victoria y Joyel Nature Reserve is a 1-hour drive from Casa Rural Fuentetrigo, and the Ebro Reservoir is 14 mi away.
- Very rural and rustic.Do not look for luxury here. Difficult to find in the bottom of the village.
- Rocco and Isabel were welcoming and attentive with a command of many languages .
Location, beautifully furnished bedrooms. We were made welcome by the owner. We also met his very cheery mother in law showing us produce from their garden and giving us freshly picked hazel nuts. We had a very nice evening meal and breakfast was a very nice continental style. Thank you for a very comfortable stay.
The owner and his wife spoke good English.
- We had a wonderful 2 nights here and were looked after well by amazing hosts. The accommodation, food and attentive service were exceptional. Wish we’d booked to stay longer.
- Fantastic location and scenery. Friendly staff and great value for money
Posada Molino del Canto
Set in the Zamanzas Valley, Posada Molino del Canto is a rustic stone house midway between Burgos and Santander. Overlooking the River Ebro, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Heated duplex suites have sloped ceilings in the mezzanine area and offer mountain and garden views. There is a living room with a sofa bed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Ecological seasonal produce from the vegetable garden, or local area, is used in the restaurant. There is a lounge with a fireplace, and sun loungers, tables and chairs in the garden.The property can organize bird watching trips nearby in the Cañones del Ebro y El Rudrón Nature Reserve.
- Everything! The converted mill was lovely and in a fabulous location. Beautifully peaceful and relaxing. The food was excellent (especially as I am dairy free) with local produce. Javier & Valvanera, were fantastic hosts, not only quietly ensuring everything was right for us but also providing walking routes and maps in the spectacular limestone canyons near-by. We also had a great day birding with Javier who is extremely knowledgeable and we saw a spotted crake much to everyone’s pleasure! Overall this is a lovely place to visit – we will return.
- The warmth of the welcome from Javier and his family. The fantastic food – the beautiful location. A days bird watching was unforgettable. A memorable stay.
- Fabulous rooms, lovely family, beautiful location. Loved the Bird watching with Javier
- Fantastic location, old building excellently restored to provide homely accommodation, knowledgable friendly host who treated us more as a house guest than client, well cooked simple food from local ingredients.
- La ubicación es excelente, rodeado de naturaleza y en un ambiente tranquilo, ideal para desconectar. Los dueños son encantadores, ofrecen un trato personal y de confianza que hace la estancia aún mejor si cabe. Volveremos, seguro.
Top Guest Houses In Cebolleros Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cebolleros Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cebolleros Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cebolleros Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!