4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Castrotierra Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrotierra Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Castrotierra Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrotierra Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrotierra Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Castrotierra Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Castrotierra Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Castrotierra Castile And Leon:
Domus Viatoris is set in Sahagún, León. It offers comfortable rooms in a quiet setting. All rooms in this Mudéjar-style hotel have a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Domus Viatoris offers free onsite parking. Guests can also enjoy free bicycle hire, allowing them to explore the surrounding area.The Domus Viatoris also has a restaurant serving characteristic dishes from the Castilla region, as well as a bar. During the summer you can enjoy a drink outside on the sun terrace.Guests can rent a tablet with Wi-Fi to use in their rooms. Other services include laundry, and a souvenir shop. There is also a small gallery showing painting exhibitions.
- Sabina was an amazing hostess. She helped me through some difficult situations very gracefully. She made all the difference in our experience in Sahagun.
- I liked the private room with private bathroom, it was walking distance from everything. The staff was very helpful and facility had everything we needed for rest on the Camino.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Sabina is the sunshine of the hotel.
- Nearly perfect accommodation in every respect. Terrific value for a peregrine or anyone
The staff were so sweet and helpful!
The food and wine were yummy!
Hostal La Bastide du Chemin
This rustic-style guest house is located in Sahagun’s center, right in the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, and 4.3 mi from Grajal Castle. It offers a shared terrace and free WiFi.Rooms at Hostal La Bastide du Chemin feature rustic décor and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is heating in all rooms, as well as a floor-cooling system in the summer months.Hostal La Bastide du Chemin features 2 shared terraces and a communal lounge with TV and a vending machine. There is a laundry room with dryers, and guests will also find a souvenir shop on site. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Reception staff can provide you with information on what to see and do in the region. You can find supermarkets and restaurants within 350 feet of the guest house.The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike rental and bike storage and massage services.Guests can visit La Pelegrina Sanctuary or San Benito Monastery. León is 41 mi away.
Beautifully renovated old house. Very clean and comfortable. Fatima, the owner is very nice and she has a little
bar in the hotel to have a drink/snack.
- Cafe, massage service and the owner was very helpful.
Very friendly and helpful
Owner. Our room had a balcony.
- Our host couldn’t have been nicer. We loved our stay and were thankful for the bar downstairs with great snack and breakfast options. If you are passing through Sahagun, stay here.
- The desk/ bar tender was excellent and very personable, we stayed an extra night
- Beautifully renovated old house. Very clean and comfortable. Fatima, the owner is very nice and she has a little
Guest House Joaco
Guest House Joaco is located within the natural setting of Mansilla Mayor, less than 30 minutes’ drive from León. Free WiFi access is available.At Guest House Joaco you will find a 24-hour front desk where tourist information and other services can be provided. There is also a shared lounge and a garden.Each room has heating, a desk and a fan. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a bath or a spa bath. Some rooms have a hot tub.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
This sweet guest house is about a 1 km walk off the Camino but you make it up the next day when you take a little short cut back on to the trail. It’s well marked for how to get there.
Our hosts were fabulous! A reasonably priced supper was cooked for us with foods fresh from their garden. There was more than we could possibly eat, even with our Camino appetites!
Room was clean and there was a nice bathtub for soaking tired muscles.
- Lovely and welcoming guest house or casa rural about 3km outside of Mansilla de las Mulas. Mansilla Mayor is a small village but friendly and lovely as well. The rooms are spacious As are the baths, with jetted tub!, one of the best meals I’ve had on the Camino, with vegetables, the ripest tomatoes ever, and a wonderful veal stew.
- This was one of the most enjoyable stays so far. Joaquin and his wife Pilar are such good hosts and made me a fabulous dinner. The presentation in their dining room was as if I were part of their family.
- Beautiful traditional house, immaculately clean, quiet, very hospitable proprietors, good laundry service, delicious dinner and breakfast.
- Amazingly friendly owners. I had dinner there and it was fabulous. Enough for two, easily, and I was alone. Salad, vegetables and delicious stewed meat. Not the bread and potato heavy meals I had elsewhere. Exactly the food a hungry pilgrim needs!
- This sweet guest house is about a 1 km walk off the Camino but you make it up the next day when you take a little short cut back on to the trail. It’s well marked for how to get there.
Casa Miguel & Sally
Located 9.8 mi from León and Valdevimbre, Casa Miguel & Sally offers a garden, outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking in Villanueva de las Manzanas.The shared kitchen features a dishwasher and an oven; a TV is available in each room. Rooms come with a shared or a private bathroom; towels ans bed linen are provided. Other facilities at Casa Miguel & Sally include a barbecue.Easy access in 1.9 mi to Autovía A-231 between Barcelona and Galicia, and A-6 connecting Madrid and Asturias is 6.2 mi away.Mansilla de las Mulas is 4.3 mi from the property, while Valencia de Don Juan is 13 mi away. Valdevimbre is 9.9 mi away. Astorga is 40 mi from Casa Miguel & Sally and La Bañeza is 34 mi from the property.
- Very helpful host. Reaching far behind a common hospitality. Great family atmosphere at his house.
- The softest, most comfortable bed ever! Sally saved me from starvation after a long motorcycle trip by sharing her family’s pasta. The house was spotless and comfortable. They were both so charming that I left them chocolate! It’s a n oasis of loveliness.
- Great house to be in. Spacious and freedom for the guests to stay in it (the owners dont live in it you get a entrance code). Excellent communication with the owner (in case you have a question or problem). Value/money super!
Everything : the situation close to the highway, really good for people in transit as we were. Also the place itself : quiet, a large house with a lot of shared rooms (kitchen, living room, terrasse,…). The garden is great. Very clean, lot of space, people respectful,…
The hosts were super nice, they contacted me in advance to provide a lot of info about the house itself, but also the surroundings, good things to visit in Leon which is very close and a very nice city.
- The accomodation has a great atmosphere and provides a lot of space.
Top Guest Houses In Castrotierra Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Castrotierra Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Castrotierra Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Castrotierra Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!