4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Castigaleu Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castigaleu Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Castigaleu Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castigaleu Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castigaleu Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Castigaleu Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Castigaleu Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Castigaleu Aragon:
Antigua Casa Catones
This charming, stone-walled country guest house is set in Lascuarre near the River Isábena. It offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Featuring rustic details such as exposed stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings, each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.The house’s lounge has a selection of books and board games. Guests can use the fridge, microwave, and coffee-maker that are in one of the lounges.Turbón hot spring baths are around 30 minutes’ drive from Antigua Casa Catones. Boí Ski Slopes can be reached in an hour’s drive and Cerler Ski Slopes in a 1.5-hour drive.
I enjoyed Everything about my actual stay at the Casa. Some parts of the house, like the stone arches in the lower regions of the house are medieval. La Sra. Elena is a GEM, and first-class in the hospitality department. Her dinners are a treat also, if you appreciate excellent organic home cooking. Heirloom tomatoes from their orchard, with EVOO, olive paste and grated Parmesan….What an app! Free range Chicken Chilandrón with Spanish potatoes or Bacalaó, and a Crema in Hojaladre (puff pastry) with a chocolate drizzle and the final touch… Grosella Roja (fresh red currants) on top. Wine included for €15.
No restaurants around, so save yourself the trouble and tell her to prepare a “cena” for your return in the evening. The included breakfast is typical Spanish and substantial. Even the patio of the little bar in the village is a nice place to hang out and watch the village go by. (The owner/bartender is a visual hoot!)
- Great breakfast. Close to congost de mont-rebri. Friendly host.
The location is almost perfect for hikers or fans of history. It’s close to the Mont Rebei and there’s a lot of history in towns nearby.
Also dinner and breakfast were delicious, the chicken was even from own farm.
- Everything was great. Very friendly and helpful hostess.
- Breakfast was top. The tip to go to Roda de Isábena was fantastic. Many thanks again!
- I enjoyed Everything about my actual stay at the Casa. Some parts of the house, like the stone arches in the lower regions of the house are medieval. La Sra. Elena is a GEM, and first-class in the hospitality department. Her dinners are a treat also, if you appreciate excellent organic home cooking. Heirloom tomatoes from their orchard, with EVOO, olive paste and grated Parmesan….What an app! Free range Chicken Chilandrón with Spanish potatoes or Bacalaó, and a Crema in Hojaladre (puff pastry) with a chocolate drizzle and the final touch… Grosella Roja (fresh red currants) on top. Wine included for €15.
Offering easy access to the N360 Motorway, Hostal Escarla is a 40-minute drive from the ski slopes at Boi-Taüll. Just 0.6 mi from the village of Arén, it offers rooms with views of the Aragonese Pyrenees.Each bright heated room at Hostal Escarla has free Wi-Fi and a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Escarla’s dining room. There is a small selection of restaurants and cafes in the center of Arén.The ski slopes at Baqueira Beret can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Posets-Maladeta Natural Park is approximately 25 mi away. Lleida is a 90-minute drive from the guest house.
- The room was clean, bed comfortable and staff helpful. Wifi worked fine and the fan in the room was necessary.
- Lugar muy tranquilo acorde con lo que buscas allí. Buena limpieza y personal muy amable.
Tenía encendida la chimenea.
Colchones y almohadas confortables
Tranquilo y silencioso
Muy buena atención por parte de los propietarios, habitación sencilla pero limpia y correcta.
La comida de lo mejor
- La ubicación, a 15 minutos del Congost del Montrebei. El personal muy amable y atento. La habitación aunque básica, muy correcta.
Set in the center of Benabarre, in the heart of Pyrenees, Hostal Delgado offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features an on-site restaurant and bar.All rooms have exterior-facing windows and include free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The a private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hostal Delgado’s restaurant serves seasonal dishes made with local produce. There is also a bar with a large terrace. Other bars, restaurants and shops can be found within 150 feet of the property.You can explore the lakes and mountains in the surrounding countryside, with Barasona and Canelles lakes within a 30-minute drive. Cerler, Baqueira Beret y Boi Taull ski resorts can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Kind and helpful staff, restaurant in the hostel, air conditioning in the room, two towels per each person, toiletries supplied every day
- Very good value for money. Really clean and new facilities.
- The hotel was simple but clean, located in the very charming village of Benabarre. Staff was friendly, spoke good English and very helpful with giving us directions regarding surrounding hiking places and made no fuss when we unexpectedly wanted to extend our stay.
- Un hostal excelente. La cama era súper confortable. Es la primera vez que me encuentro una almohada de viscoelástica!
- Las pizzas del bar alucinantes,por lo de mas esta bien si vas de paso.El entorno expectacular
Casa Carpintero in Juseu has barbecue facilities and a terrace. All rooms have a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a balcony. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine and a shared bathroom with a bath, while certain rooms include a kitchen. Guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and cycling.Barbastro is 20 miles from Casa Carpintero, while Graus is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Castigaleu Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Castigaleu Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Castigaleu Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Castigaleu Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!