4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Casas del Puerto de Villatoro Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas del Puerto de Villatoro Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Casas del Puerto de Villatoro Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas del Puerto de Villatoro Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas del Puerto de Villatoro Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Casas del Puerto de Villatoro Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Casas del Puerto de Villatoro Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Casas Del Puerto De Villatoro Castile And Leon:
Hostal Gran Duque
This guest house is located in the historical and monumental town of Villa de Piedrahita, near the Sierra Gredos Mountains in the Castilla y León region.Hostal Gran Duque provides attractive and well-equipped rooms, which come with internet access and a TV.Dine in the charming Gran Duque restaurant, where you can taste local, traditional dishes adapted to contemporary cooking style. Then you can have a drink in the onsite bar cafeteria, and enjoy a chat with family, friends, or fellow guests.Hostal Gran Duque is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing getaway in the country, near a stunning mountain range, and also within reaching distance of Salamanca and Madrid.
- El sitio muy acogedor, la gente muy agradable y todo estaba impoluto y súper tranquilo. El desayuno estaba muy bien encima con pan de pueblo. Hemos salido encantados repetiremos. Y por cierto en el mismo pueblo hay un restaurante también de los mismos dueños que se llama la cabaña que también lo recomiendo, calidad precio genial
- Hostal bueno calidad precio las habitaciones muy limpias colchones y almohadas buenísimos buena ubicación comida casera muy buena chus muy maja yo repetiría sin dudarlo
- el desayuno genial la verdad, tu zumo, tu cafe, y tu croisant o tu bizcocho, la cama para mi gusto un poco blandita al igual que la almohada, pero en general para lo que era que fue dormir 5 horas bien.
Muy cerca del centro del pueblo. Las habitaciones estaban muy limpias, y la
cama era cómoda.
- El trato del personal y la comida del restaurante que es fantástica.
Hostal Refugio De Gredos
Located in the village of Navarredonda De Gredos, at 4921 feet’ altitude, Hostal Refugio De Gredos features a furnished terrace with views of Sierra de Gredos Mountains.The guest house features a shared lounge with a fireplace and an adjoining dining room where breakfast is served. Dinners are also available on request and with prior reservation.All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with a bath tub.The property also includes a 24-hour reception and free parking facilities outside. The center of Navarredonda De Gredos, with shops, a bar, and a petrol station, can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- The host was amazing kind and nice to us, specially in a more difficult time. We felt most welcomed. Thank you so much…
- A very heartfelt welcome and flexible breakfast hours; possibility to make yourself a cup of tea:-)
- Woman of the hostel was very friendly and interested
- Es un sitio muy chulo, la propietaria muy amable,la habitación que estuvimos estupenda, fuimos con nuestros dos perros y nos encantó para repetir.
- El calor que había en la habitación y la limpieza
Located within a farm in the Sierra de Gredos, Hostal Almanzor enjoys spectacular views of the mountains and surrounding pine forests. It features a rooftop sun terrace and a garden with fruit trees.The rooms at Almanzor Hostal are tastefully decorated and feature simple design. They come with free Wi-Fi, a TV, DVD player and private bathroom.The restaurant at Hostal Almanzor offers innovative traditional cuisine using fresh ingredients. Breakfast is served on the terrace and includes freshly baked bread. Special diet menus are available upon request.Almanzor offers a panoramic lounge with a TV and fireplace and a games room with a pool table. An annex on the property grounds is used for wildlife watching.A public swimming pool can be found one mile from the guest house and guests receive discounts at a spa 3.1 mi away.The Corneja Valley is 12 mi away and the Águila Cave is 37 mi from the property. Local activities include horse riding, cycling and hiking.
- Owners and staff were friendly. Food in the restaurant was excellent. Bird hide was great.
- Clean, comfortable room. Nice hot shower. Upper deck/ balcony accessible from our room. For birders, two “hides” providing close looks at the local birds and wildlife. Restaurant for dinner absolutely superb!!
- I like the fact, as the hostal is being advertised as The Birds Hostal, that the placement of this hostal allows full observation of a large number of bird’s local species. For that purpose there is blind inside the hotel where photographs can take pictures as they pleased.
- Nice views from terrace, bird blind on site, owner was a birder who shared info.
- A warm welcome, very friendly staff, excellent food in stunning surroundings.
Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles
Featuring an on-site restaurant and free WiFi, Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles is located in San Martín del Pimpollar. This guest house offers heated rooms with mountain views.Each room has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.Homemade food is served in Las Cuatro Calles’ rustic-style restaurant. Staff at the property can provide you with tourist information about the area. Hiking, cycling and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside, and bike rental is available.The property is set on the edge of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains and the historic city of Avila is 31 mi away.
The owner loved where he lived and sat down with us to go over a map on the area. He does guided tours but was happy to give us all the information.
You can do long walks – well worth doing the 45 minute walk to a waterfall/swimming hole.
- The host in particular. He went out of his way to do all the best. really appreciated what had did. superb. excellent.
- Homely staff, quiet place. Juanfran and Arantxa welcome you to their home like it is yours as well. They had breakfast ready at any time we wanted so we could leave early to our hikes. Juanfran would comment on our plans and recommend about the routes.
- Friendly family, helpful and knowledgable about local hikes, great food.
- The hosts were so helpful and friendly. Juan was especially helpful in providing birding information for the Platforma and other areas. Dinner was delicious and breakfast was adequate. If you are interested in nature and especially birds, this is the place to stay.
- The owner loved where he lived and sat down with us to go over a map on the area. He does guided tours but was happy to give us all the information.
Top Guest Houses In Casas Del Puerto De Villatoro Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Casas del Puerto de Villatoro Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Casas del Puerto de Villatoro Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Casas del Puerto de Villatoro Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!