4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Casas de Lázaro Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas de Lázaro Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Casas de Lázaro Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas de Lázaro Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas de Lázaro Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Casas de Lázaro Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Casas de Lázaro Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Casas De Lázaro Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Los Rosales
Hostal Los Rosales is located in Alcaraz and has a garden and a terrace. All rooms include a balcony with mountain views.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk, a TV, a private bathroom and bed linen. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Riópar is 24 miles from Hostal Los Rosales.
- Very warm welcome, and nice evening meal… The owner makes you feel like home!
When we arrived, the 24-reception was empty.
We had to call twice by cellphone.
Ten minutes later we got our keys and she offered us a “refresco” (as compensation ?)
The morning after we had to pay for it.
We had to paid everything cash as she refused our card.
If you stay more than 1 day, everybody can enter your room as the keys are kept in a basket in the reception.
A nice hotel with big and hot rooms.
We could put our bikes on the terras.
Small breakfast with good coffee for 4 euro pp.
- Confortable, y una viistas bonitas, alado de la plaza mayor.
Alcaraz is a very nice little town and the hostal is very close to the main square with the old church and other old buildings.
We had a very nice room with views over the valley and garden. We even could park our bikes on the balcony and have enough spacy to sit there.
The staff is friendly and speaks good english which is always pleaseant.
- Our host was very helpful and spoke just enough English, he even called another hotel for us for the next night because they spoke no English there. The room was big and with a terrace and free view into the valley. Nice big bathroom with bathtub. Breakfast was simple but the coffee was nice.
Hostal Sierra del Agua
Located in Paterna del Madera in the Castilla-La Mancha Region, 16 mi from Riópar, Hostal Sierra del Agua features a barbecue and views of the mountain. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Hostal Sierra del Agua features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and cycling.
- The room was clean and bright. The owner was extremely lovely and friendly. The best part of the hostal was the food. We had lunch and breakfast here and it was great! I also loved the location; very beautiful and relaxing.
- El sitio muy bonito, el personal amable y las instalaciones muy bien!
- trato excelente, limpio y acogedor…..VOLVEREMOS!!!!!!
- Super familiar, la amabilidad de Gustavo, las comidas caseras y ricas
- Todo en general! La ubicación del hotel era increíble, las habitaciones super cómodas y limpias, la comida riquísima y el trato del personal excelente
Hostal El Mirador
Hostal El Mirador is located in Paterna del Madera, the highest village in Albacete province. It offers an outdoor pool and its restaurant has a terrace with panoramic views.The rooms at El Mirador feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one is equipped with heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves mountain-style food and specializes in game. There is also a bar with a pool table.The area around Hostal El Mirador is full of well marked hiking routes. Albacete Airport is around 90 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz
Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz offers accommodations in Alcaraz, in a 16th-century building. Guests can enjoy local cuisine at the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and comes with a TV and a private bathroom. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz features free WiFi .Ruidera is 30 mi from Mirador Sierra De Alcaraz, while Riópar is 12 mi from the property.
- It is set on a high hill with a lovely view. It is close to the central plaza (16 century) with the remains of a moorish castle. Acommodation is superb and beds comfortable with restaurant downstairs.
- Nice, old-fashioned hostel (in a good way). Good food
- Very comfortable – well located for our journey – architecturally interesting and good food well served
- Great staff, great location, interesting village, food excellent.
- El trato de la familia, y es un pueblo con encanto
Top Guest Houses In Casas De Lázaro Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Casas de Lázaro Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Casas de Lázaro Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Casas de Lázaro Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!