4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Casar de Palomero Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Casar de Palomero Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Casar de Palomero Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casar de Palomero Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casar de Palomero Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Casar de Palomero Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Casar de Palomero Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Casar De Palomero Extremadura:
Hostal El Guia del Abad
Hostal El Guia del Abad is located in Abadía, in the beautiful Ambroz Valley. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property has a restaurant where you can enjoy traditional food from Extremadura. There is also a bar serving drinks and snacks.The countryside around Hostal El Guia del Abad is great for hiking and bird watching. Located 9.3 mi away, Hervás is famous for its beautiful Jewish Quarter. The city of Plasencia is a 30-minute drive away.
El desayuno es casero: mermeladas, miel, bizcocho. Los dueños intentan hacerte la estancia agradable.
Es un lugar sencillo, pero tranquilo y agradable.
- La atención es personalizada y atenta por parte del personal del establecimiento. El trato ha sido cercano y muy amable, dándonos además buenas recomendaciones y facilitándonos mucho la estancia en el hostal
- Todo. Sobre todo la limpieza absoluta y amabilidad de sus responsables.
La información turística de la Dueña del establecimiento.
El sitio es muy estratégico para visitar desde allí el Valle del Jerte
- La limpieza y tranquilidad del sitio, el trato muy familiar y las indicaciones del personal para hacer rutas en los alrededores fueron un acierto, el desayuno bueno y abundante.
- El desayuno es casero: mermeladas, miel, bizcocho. Los dueños intentan hacerte la estancia agradable.
El Pasil Centro de Turismo Rural
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, El Pasil Centro de Turismo Rural is located in Serradilla del Llano. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom, while some feature a city view. Guest rooms include a seating area.La Alberca is 25 miles from El Pasil Centro de Turismo Rural, while Ciudad-Rodrigo is 13 miles away.
- The girl at check-in and the man at check-out were very nice people. They have the place very well kept and run. The room is a perfect size, not too small, not too big. It was a perfect size and was very quiet, even for a light sleeper like me. The bed was a very comfortable large double bed with a good firm mattress. The room was spotlessly clean.
Small and convenient Hotel with a nice restaurant and friendly staff. Very cheap in terms of price. The nature in the area is an experience in its own right and its stunning beauty must be seen to be believed.
Buen ambiente, el personal estaba amable y la naturaleza alrededor del hostal estupendo.
- The food was amazing! The staff was super friendly. The natural swimming pool 2km away is a gem (particularly in the morning as it was virtually empty!) gin&tonic was very cheap 😉 there is not much to do in the village yet it has a super welcoming feeling, particularly as many locals get together at the bar of the hotel; the night sky is priceless.
- La atencion de su personal.en especial la de Avelino .
- La relación calidad precio es muy buena, estaba todo muy limpio y las instalaciones prácticamente nuevas. El dueño fue muy amable y preocupado porque estuviera a gusto en la habitación.
Hostal San Blas
Surrounded by nature and located 15 minutes’ drive from Natural Park of Las Batuecas-Sierra de France, Hostal San Blas offers a terrace and views of the mountain. There is free WiFi available throughout.All heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Ciudad-Rodrigo is 24 mi from Hostal San Blas, while Hervás is 20 mi from the property.
- Parked outside ,staff very helpful ,WiFi rubbish still would recommend value for money
good location to explore the village & the surrounding area of the sierra de francia.
lovely big rooms with breakfast downstairs in the bar/cafe.
i’ll be back!
- I was on my bike which he helped me store out the back
- The proprietor was very friendly but you will need a bit of Spanish. Good value accommodation in an interesting village. There is a public swimming pool opposite. Looks like there is good walking around.
- O funcionário foi muito prestável e simpático. Não incluiu pequeno almoço mas tomámos no café do hotel e foi muito agradável.
Featuring free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and bar, Hostal Asturias is located 0.9 mi from Jarilla, a 20-minute drive from Plasencia. This guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.Each room has 1 or 2 single beds or 1 double bed, a flat-screen TV, and closet. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries, and bed linen and towels are included.You can enjoy the terrace at this guest house. It also offers a tour desk and shuttle service for an extra charge. There is also a laundry service available.There is a grocery shop, restaurants and cafés in Jarilla, a 2-minute drive from Hostal Asturias. A66 Motorway is 350 feet away and Salamanca is 1-hour drive from the property.
- they allowed us to bring our dog in to the room instead of leaving her in the car.
Location, next to A66. Parking good. Evening meal excellent, value for money. Room basic but ok for night stopover Algarve-Santander, will use this again.
Although little English is spoken staff very helpful.
- Excellent, helpful staff. Everywhere spotlessly clean. Excellent food. Great location for travelling through Spain to Portugal from Santander.
- clean,comfortable,good wi-fi reception,good parking area,food available on site,friendly service,great for a stopover,handy for major roads network
- They were friendly and helpful. They allowed me to take two dogs in so they didn’t have to stay the hot car overnight. Food was good.
Top Guest Houses In Casar De Palomero Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Casar de Palomero Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Casar de Palomero Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Casar de Palomero Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!