4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Carenas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Carenas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Carenas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carenas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carenas Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Carenas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Carenas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Carenas Aragon:
Pensión Santa Marta
Located in the old part of Calatayud, right in front of Plaza San Benito Square with a park, Pensión Santa Marta offers rooms with free WiFi and heating.The rooms include a TV, twin beds, and a wardrobe. There is a shared bathroom with a shower.There are supermarkets, shops, and restaurants within 350 feet of the guest house. Calatayud Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. You will find a public parking 100 feet from the house.While in Calatayud, you can visit Monasterio de Piedra Nature Reserve, 16 mi from the property, and explore its many lakes and caves.Zaragoza Airport can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- Located in a good position, but problematical on Tuesdays as the parking is in the market square which you need to be out of before 0700 on that day. Very good price but don’t expect the Ritz. need to share bathroom and pay buy cash, so have some. plenty of bars /restaurants nearby.
I have to say that the owner is possibly the friendliest owner of a B-B, I have met. Absolutely magnificent and a true gentleman. 100 meters from bus station and surrounded by bars, restaurants, shops etc.
Spotlessly clean but very basic. No rooms ensuite but no problems. Spotless bathrooms too.
- Insuperable relación calidad precio, muy limpio. La ubicación muy céntrica y aparcamiento gratuito público justo al lado
- El trato por parte de los dueños muy bueno,cordiales y acogedores,un ambiente tranquilo y muy familiar,todo estaba muy limpio incluso los lavabos compartidos,calefaccion ,television y buen wifi en las habitaciones,sin duda lo recomiendo calidad-precio.La ubicacion es muy buena al lado de los autobuses y cerca del centro.Si volvemos a Calatayud repetiremos sin duda!
La mujer de la pensión encantadora, nos hizo la estancia más fácil y se preocupó para que todo fuese correcto.
Inmejorable calidad precio si lo que quieres es dormir y que esté limpio.
Posada Arco de San Miguel
Posada Arco de San Miguel offers a traditional restaurant and charming air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is located just 500 feet from Santo Sepulcro Church, in the historic center of Calatayud.Each room at Arco de San Miguel has elegant décor and wooden floors. All rooms offer heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some also have a small balcony.You can enjoy characteristic Aragonese cuisine in the restaurant, which has a beautiful ornate ceiling. The cozy bar is decorated with old photos and memorabilia from Calatayud.The Posada is located 3.1 mi from the Roman ruins at Bilbilis and 4.3 mi from the Paracuellos de Jiloca Thermal Spa. Zaragoza Airport is around a 90-minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly, the restaurant is fantastic
- Francisco encantador y los@s compañeros también muy acogedor lo recomiendo y repetiremos
- El personal muy agradable y simpáticos ( sobretodo Francisco) muy amables y pendientes de todo. La cena buenísima y la habitación muy bonita y confortable además la cama muy comoda. Es la primera vez q fuimos pero sin duda volveremos !!
- La ubicación el encanto de la habitación,,,,todo en general
- Es un hotel muy acogedor. Las habitaciones son muy amplias y muy bonitas. La comida es excelente. I el dueño super amable.
Located in Calatayud, La Perla has free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Alhama de Aragón is 17 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 48 miles from La Perla.
- Good location clean comfortable and they secured my bike
- Extremely good value. The room and bathroom were perfect. The view from our bedroom window was awful ! but not important. The hostal was situated in a narrow street, within easy reach of lovely good-value bistros. It suited us perfectly, and we’ll be going again
- La localización es muy céntrica; y la relación calidad-precio es excelente!
- La habitación está genial, pequeña pero con todo lo necesario y muy nueva.
- La cercanía a todo. El personal muy amable. La habitación modesta pero completa. Relación calidad precio excelente.
Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Casa Grande is located in Villarroya de la Sierra. With a shared lounge, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Casa Grande also offer a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Calatayud is 14 miles from Casa Grande, while Alhama de Aragón is 31 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 58 miles away.
- The location, old fashioned styling but most of all the fantastic hosts Anna and Miguel.
- This location is truly special, an historic towns ‘palace’ right at the small town square with different bars. When you open the gate you feel like you are back in time with all the historic rooms and ornaments. The hostess and ‘lady of the house’ went out of her way to make us feel at home. The breakfast was enjoyable and more than sufficient. Gracias Doña Ana!
– nice and stylish place, quite unique
– very nice and hospitable hosts, make you feel at home
– good breakfast
- Unique building due to its age. The history of the building was fantastic
- Un sitio genial. Parece un museo. Sin duda es un sitio de los que repetiremos si estamos en la zona.
Top Guest Houses In Carenas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Carenas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Carenas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Carenas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!