4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Calvos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Calvos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Calvos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calvos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calvos Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Calvos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Calvos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Calvos Galicia:
Featuring an outdoor pool, restaurant and garden with fruit trees, Casa Baralló is located in the Natural Park Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés in Lobios. Restaurants and cafeterias are 6.2 mi away. The house offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Overlooking the mountains, all rooms include wooden ceiling beams and parquet floors. Each has a seating area with flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a shared living room with fireplace, TV and library. Lunch & dinner can be arranged on request.Casa Baralló is 9.3 mi from Balneario de Lobios. 34 mi from Peinador Airport. The property offers free parking.
- Excellent stay overall. Quiet secluded rural location above Lobios, with superb views to mountains. Rooms immaculate Wonderful hospitality from Pepe including superb breakfast , and evening meal on request . Refreshing large swimming pool in the beautiful garden . Recommended!
- Spectacular mountain view from the room! The host Pepe goes above and beyond for his guests. These two things made Case Barallo worth a visit, especially if you enjoy hiking in the beautiful national park and ending your day with a good soak in any of the two hot springs nearby. Otherwise rustic interior, pleasant garden and lounge (with good WiFi here), splendid breakfast. Having read other reviews we asked Pepe if he could make dinner and it was a real feast. Recommend!
- An extraordinary place, beautiful setting and view, great breakfast and a host who does everything to make his guests feel comfortable. I can totally recommend a stay at Casa Barallo!
Exceptionally welcoming host, who gives excellent information about nature trails in the surroundings.
He is a fantastic cook as well!
Pepe was an exceptional host who obviously takes great pleasure in welcoming guests into his home & feeding them until you can eat no more!
Simple rustic house in rural setting with fab pool.
With free Wi-Fi throughout, Casa Rosalia offers spacious, bright rooms in Lobios. Guests can visit the thermal baths of Rio Caldo 2.5 mi away for free.Featuring a balcony, rooms include heating, a TV, and private bathroom with free toiletries. Each has a colorful interior with wood floors and large windows. There is also a desk, wardrobe, and provided towels.Lobios is surrounded by nature, including Peneda-Gerês National Park, and Rosalia Casa’s tour desk can organize fishing or canoeing excursions for you.Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés Natural Park is 6.2 mi from the property, while Ourense is a 1-hour drive away.
- Very nice setting in quaint village with granite buildings. Rooms comfortable, clean and good bathroom. Located above a lively restaurant-bar serving excellent tapas (and other main meals). Owner was friendly chap who speaks enough English to communicate OK (…better than my Spanish!)
- El paisaje que lo rodea es una preciosidad y hay rutas de senderismo con vistas espectaculares. El dueño, Victor, es un señor muy majo y servicial.
- Gostei da relação qualidade preço, do valor acessível para tomar o pequeno almoço e da localização da pousada. A simpatia dos funcionários também é um factor muito positivo na nossa experiência.
- La habitación era amplia y estaba muy limpia. Lo mejor, sin duda, el desayuno. El encargado nos lo preparó para la hora que le pedimos, y estaba francamente buenísimo.
- Lugar con encanto, personal dispuesto y amable, habitaciones amplias y bonitas, desayuno generoso y ubicación perfecta
Casa Rural Rectoral de Candás
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Casa Rural Rectoral de Candás is located in Rairiz de Veiga. Offering homemade meals and local products, the charming country guest house has free bikes and lovely views.Each room with classic décor and heating features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. There is a shared lounge, where meals are served, as well as a garden and terrace available for guests.Rectoral de Candás is 10 minutes’ from Celanova, offering a variety of traditional bars and Galician restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés Nature Reserve, on the border with Portugal, is a 30-minute drive away. The center of Ourense is 22 mi from the property.
- El dueño d la casa,super agradabe y atento…nos improvisó una cena el día d llegada rikíssima…un encanto…
- La casa es precios, restaurada con gusto, en un enclave rural precioso. Yolanda y Ramon te acogen como en casa. La comida es buenísima y el desayuno también, tienen huerta así que casi todos los productos son de la zona. La habitación es grandísima súper cómoda se duerme muy bien.
La construcción, una restauración muy adecuada a la base inicial.
Y el trato de los propietarios. Muy amables y amenos.
- La atención recibida, Yolanda y Ramón muy amables!
Yolanda es un amor. Sus bizcochos merecen su fama. Nos trató superbien en su casa. Son una familia encantadora.
La habitación preciosa y no se oye nada.
Perfecto para conocer pueblecitos y rincones con encanto de Ourense.
PR As Termas
Surrounded by nature, Pension-Residencia As Termas features a terrace with mountain views. Located in Bubaces, in the heart of Serra Do Xures Nature Reserve, this guest house is 4.3 mi from Peneda-Geres National Park.Each room at Pension comes with a TV, desk and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All rooms offer river or mountain views. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a garden and guests can make use of the barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Vigo Airport is 71 mi away.
- very nice stuff, kind and always available. Nice location and facilites as barbeque area.
- Fantastic value for money. Large, comfortable and spotlessly clean rooms. Bubaces is in a stunning location and the AS Termas is a great choice if you’re visiting the national park.
- Location and responsive staff. Breakfast coffee was great and croissants huge! 🙂
- I was just passing through and needed a last minute place to stay after crossing the Portugal/Spain border and this had some high praise. Well, I’m glad the reviews weren’t wrong. A clean, comfortable room and an ensuite bathroom (and a shower with great water pressure) for just €25? Sign me up! Really, just a great deal. I’ve spent much more for much worse.
- Free thermal pools 200 m away from the hotel, very good breakfast, extremely nice staff
Top Guest Houses In Calvos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Calvos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Calvos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Calvos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!