4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Biosca Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Biosca Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Biosca Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biosca Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biosca Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Biosca Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Biosca Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Biosca Catalonia:
L’Esgolfa de ca l’Ortís
Located in the small town of Figuerosa, L’Esgolfa de ca l’Ortís is a traditional house from the 16th century, restored into a cozy guest house with heating and free bikes.Rooms feature rustic décor, with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Bathrooms are shared.At L’Esgolfa de ca l’Ortís you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a terrace. There is also a shared kitchen and a lounge.The property is located in a Special Protection Area, home to numerous bird species. A number of art-related activities are organized at the guest house. The area is popular for outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling.
- The hosts were very welcoming, we had the whole place to ourselves and felt very trusted, to let ourselves in and use the kitchen, choose our room and generally make ourselves at home. The beds were extremely comfortable and the decor simple but beautiful. An old building sensitively and attractively renovated. A well equipped kitchen for the guests to use.
- Excellent location for nearby travel. The property is beautifully restored. Intimate and welcoming.
- Very quiet village, one and a half hour driving from barcelona. Clean and cute. We Recommend.
- A nice appartment in a tiny village. Very nice friendly hosts. An interesting place to stay.
- Fantastic place, such a warm, wonderful welcome, lovely food was provided for us when we turned up late and tired.
Masia Rovira is located in Pinell de Solsonès, in Catalonia’s beautiful Solsonès region. This traditional farmhouse has a garden with an outdoor pool and great valley views.The rooms at Masia Rovira come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a shared lounge on the top floor with unusual semicircular windows overlooking the countryside.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. Special diet menus are available on prior request. There is also a weekly market in Solsona every Friday.At Masia Rovira you can hire bicycles, and the surrounding countryside is great for hiking as well. There are also various other routes nearby, including those that include the Romanesque churches of the area.Lleida is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from the property, and you can drive to Barcelona in 1.5 hours.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Sant Petrus de Madrona
Casa Rural Sant Petrus de Madrona is located in Pinell de Solsones and features barbecue facilities and a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. Every room has a private bathroom with a shower, while some have garden views.A continental, vegetarian or vegan breakfast is available every morning at the property.Solsona is 19 miles from Casa Rural Sant Petrus de Madrona, while Ponst is 10 miles away.
WOW! We had the great opportunity to stay in this unique place from the 17th century. It is located on a hill above the valley next to an old church and a ruined castle. It is equipped with a passionate dedication to detail and offers some specials:
-Ancient furniture, including an old working organ instrument
-A bar inside a historic vaulted cellar
-Big terrace with a great view over the valley
-Arch shooting field
-A swimming pool (wich was not filled during our stay)
-Shared kitchen with historic fireplace and modern equipment
Feel like living in a castle and enjoy the peaceful nature around!
- La casa, el valor del projecte que els propietaris tenen entre mans.
- Un lugar excepcional, en plena naturaleza, para los amantes de la belleza, que saben valorarla por encima de las nimiedades, un lugar ideal. Los anfitriones son personas muy amables y muy interesadas en el entorno y su protección.
Gebouw met historie.
- La casa queda situada en un paraje muy, muy tranquilo y precioso que, si lo que buscar es relax, es el lugar ideal. Nosotras no nos movimos prácticamente nada de la casa el fin de semana que pasamos allí, pero sabemos que existen lugares preciosos y, todavía, NO masificados. Además, los perretes son bienvenidos y pueden compartir espacios comunes sin problema alguno. Volveremos, sin duda 🙂
- WOW! We had the great opportunity to stay in this unique place from the 17th century. It is located on a hill above the valley next to an old church and a ruined castle. It is equipped with a passionate dedication to detail and offers some specials:
Masía Cal Guim
Set among pretty, green gardens, Masía Cal Guim offers a peaceful location in the Catalan countryside, 30 minutes’ drive from Lleida. It has a furnished terrace, a library and a guest lounge.Heated rooms feature rustic touches such as beamed ceilings, as well as colorful walls and fabrics. They include free Wi-Fi and have access to shared bathrooms. There is a TV and DVD player in the shared lounge.Masía Cal Guim can provide homemade meals upon prior request. Tarrega is a 10-minute drive from Ossó de Sió and has a selection of restaurants, bars and shops.Barcelona is around 75 minutes’ drive from Cal Guim and free private parking is available at the guest house.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Biosca Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Biosca Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Biosca Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Biosca Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!