4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bellprat Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bellprat Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bellprat Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bellprat Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bellprat Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bellprat Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bellprat Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Bellprat Catalonia:
Casa Somsomnis features a garden and a terrace in Vallfogona de Riucorb. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a playground. The guesthouse has a shared lounge.Rocallaura is 13 miles from the guesthouse, while Montblanc is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Que me sentit com a casa!!
La gent molt amables
El trato del personal .Son unas personas maravillosas
Siempre tienen una sonrisa ESPETACULARES
- La atención fue muy buena. El restaurante muy bueno, el desayuno muy bien.
- Un accueil très sympathique, une chambre simple et très propre, des sanitaires très propres. Une bonne étape avec un bon petit-déjeuner le matin.
- Lloc agradable, tracte agradable i menjar acceptable.
- Que me sentit com a casa!!
Rural Horizons on La Ruta del Cister
Rural Horizons on La Ruta del Cister is located in Forés, 29 mi from Salou.Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Rural Horizons on La Ruta del Cister features free WiFi.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play darts at this guest house, and bike hire is available. Tarragona is 26 mi from Rural Horizons on La Ruta del Cister, while Cambrils is 30 mi from the property. Reus Airport is 24 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Set in the village of Belltall, Cal Feliuet features a restaurant, and rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi. This family-run guest house has a an ideal setting for hiking and cycling.All simply decorated accommodations at Cal Feliuet has free Wi-Fi, heating and a TV. Apartments feature a furnished terrace, a seating area and a kitchenette.Guests can enjoy a range of Catalan mountain dishes in the Feliuet’s restaurant. Belltall has a small selection of shops.The guest house is within 30 minutes’ drive of the monasteries at Poblet and Vallbona de les Monges. Montblanc is 9.9 mi away, while Tarragona and its beaches can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
Despite the address in Booking.com being “Passanant i Belltall” (which is the commune) the Cal Feliuet is, according to my bill, known as Hostal Restaurant Feliuet and is actually in the very tiny quaint village of Belltall on the C14.
It’s a rather isolated location but is a friendly fifth generation family run hostal. The owner was a lovely man, very chatty and obliging. I was the only resident staying there on Sunday night and, because they were closed the following day, I was asked to have dinner early and was left with keys to lock up when I left on Monday morning. Dinner was very good and traditional with a nice 2015 Conca de Barbera Catalunya red wine.
I thought it was quite expensive compared with others I stayed at on my tour of the area – 36,50€ & 19€ for dinner – but I had a nice room with central heating and a lovely view over the hills.
Located on the Ruta del Cister, so good for walking, running and bike riding. The restaurant has fabulous local food.
Plenty of car parking nearby and very friendly staff.
- Les habitacions netes, el poble i l’entorn molt bonics i tranquils. Bona situació entre Tàrrega i Montblanc. L’esmorzar al restaurant era bo
- tenien venda d’alls que es tipic del poble i aixo sempre es d’agrair !!
- Este hostal se encontraba en una ubicación cercana a lo que queríamos visitar. Nuestra estancia fue tranquila y sin ninguna incidencia.
- Despite the address in Booking.com being “Passanant i Belltall” (which is the commune) the Cal Feliuet is, according to my bill, known as Hostal Restaurant Feliuet and is actually in the very tiny quaint village of Belltall on the C14.
Vila caelus masía boutique
Featuring views of the mountains and of the outdoor pool, Vila caelus masía boutique – Adults Only provides double rooms in Rubio. This guest house offers a tour desk. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and in-house parking is provided.At the guest house, rooms have a wardrobe. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries, shower, and bathrobes.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodations, including cycling with electric bicycle, hiking, and hot-air balloon.Terrassa is 22 mi from Vila caelus masía boutique – Adults Only, while Sabadell is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 43 mi from the property.
Beautiful place in a wonderfull environment with perfect hosts.
Nice, clean rooms with lovely decoration.
Food was excellent.
Come and find out by yourself:-).
You will enjoy and surely fell in Love.
- All positive things have been said about that place, they are true and it is hard to add anything. The first impression is a forlorn place – why the hell did I come here? It is not the standard “wellness” kind accommodation. Lots of well-thought detail create a hideout of culture. “Death in Venice” goes perfectly along with the snooker table next to it. Reception by the hosts was very friendly, food on very high level for products and preparation, do not miss dinner.
- Lovely place to stay. Quiet and peaceful. Staff were excellent. Our Easy Jet flight was delayed 3 hrs and staff stayed up to greet us at 3am! Food was all locally grown and delicious. I highly recommend staying here. We will be back.
- The lovely hosts couldn’t take better care of you at this little authentic respite nestled in the mountains above Igualada. Everything little detail is thought through from the antique dishes and silverware, to the stock of treats and toiletries in your room, to the lounge area around the pool. It’s luxurious but done in an authentic way with a good dose of old world glamour. I loved the 40’s music playing in the dining room – perfect fit for the ambiance. And don’t miss the food! Frank is a great cook and whips up one delicious home cooked dish after the next – often with ingredients direct from their garden. (See my photos) At €30 for an 8 course tasting menu (though we were stuffed after 3!) it’s great value if you’re hungry! Breakfast is also delicious and extensive. We left feeling like we’d been visiting friends for the week – and can wait to go see them again!
- Very kind staff, nicely decorated place, very quiet and peaceful and the food was the best!
- Beautiful place in a wonderfull environment with perfect hosts.
Top Guest Houses In Bellprat Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bellprat Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bellprat Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bellprat Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!