4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Beberino Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Beberino Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Beberino Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beberino Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beberino Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Beberino Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Beberino Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Beberino Castile And Leon:
Pensión Rabocan provides accommodations in Beberino. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a bar. The guesthouse has a Spanish restaurant as well as free WiFi.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. The rooms include a TV, and certain accommodations at Pensión Rabocan have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.León is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Colle is 30 miles away.
- The quality it has after a long day motorcycling is that it has a remote feeling and you could just get off your bike and eat and drink in an authentic atmosphere. Family run and it seems like the locals appreciate this place too. Food is delicious.
- A wonderful haven of peace. Lovely hosts and delicious food, casera casera! Really helpful and warm hearted.
- Loved the location people were very friendly and helpful was perfectly adequate for our requirements best value accommodation I’ve ever stayed in.
- Un trato excelente por todos. Y toda la comida buenísima
- El precio y el desayuno muy bueno. Los trabajadores muy amables.
Hostal Rural La Collada de Aralla
Set high up within the Valles de Omaña Biosphere Reserve and the Babia y Luna Nature Reserva, Hostal Rural La Collada de Aralla offers mountain views.Heated rooms include free WiFi, a TV and a private bathroom, and all overlook the mountains.At the on-site restaurant guests can enjoy traditional, homemade cuisine. Packed lunches can also be provided.Leon is a 50-minute drive away, while Oviedo can be reached in an hour’s drive.
Absolutely awesome location, gorgeous views in both directions back down into two different valleys.
If you’re on a motorbike as I was, it’s a gorgeous twisty road! Reasonably popular with motorcyclist, another group of about 6/8 mixed m/f turned up whilst I was there.
Sat and watched a lightning storm over the Picos in the evening from the picture window in the bar and chatted routes and motorbikes with strangers! 😀
- Made very welcome and the owner was friendly, the food and drink was good and to hear Wolves calling in the hills behind the hotel made the stay.
- It was good overnight stopover in the middle of super scenery. Sadly we never got the full benefit because we arrived in wet and stormy conditions. The host was very helpful in drying our wet motorcycle clothes and she cooked us a warming meal at dinner time.
Amazing location and couldn’t fault the service the rooms were very clean and some of the most the most amazing views I have seen
The food was great local tasty food
I wouldn’t hesitate to book again
- Sehr gute Lage, nettes Personal, sehr einfach, aber alles ok. Das Abendessen war einfach aber gut
- Absolutely awesome location, gorgeous views in both directions back down into two different valleys.
Hotel Rural Chousa Verde
Hotel Rural Chouse Verde offers country-style accommodations with views of the Vegacervera Valley. Set in attractive grounds, it also has a restaurant.Hotel Rural Chousa Verde has charming lofts and rooms with attractive décor and either tiled or wooden floors. TV is offered. Most accommodations overlooks the surrounding countryside.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant, which offers traditional Spanish cuisine for dinner. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a fireplace.The spa includes Turkish bath and essences shower, featuring a hydrotherapy swimming pool and a Jacuzzi.Set in the village of Vegacervera, Hotel Rural Chousa Verde has a picturesque setting, ideal for hiking, fishing and cycling. Valgrande Pajares Ski Resort is just 22 mi away.
- This is a charming family run hotel in a mountain location, situated in the heart of a small village. There is a small restaurant with a garden terrace inside the hotel and we had lunch and evening meals here, the food was excellent. We also made use of the spa (extra price for this), which has a steam room, jacuzzi, swimming pool and exercise machines. There are some lovely walks from the hotel.
- Good location in a beautiful valley with access to very good hiking routes. Good large room.
- nos gustó mucho la casa, la decoración y el ambiente cálido. También bueno el desayuno. El dia de llegada, cenamos en la casa y fue muy rico todo, aunque echamos de menos algún plato calentito de la zona. Los dueños muy amables y buenos anfitriones. Hacen que pases un buen fin de semana.
Lo más destacado fue el trato y la atención recibida por parte de los dueños. A destacar tambien la limpieza, la ubicación y el desayuno.
El baño muy amplio y con muchos detalles de agradecer, toallitas maquilladoras, gorros de baño, bolsas higiénicas, etc.
Habitaciones muy confortables, muy acogedor todos las zonas del hotel, tanto las habitaciones como las zonas comunes.
Estupendo desayuno y un trato muy cordial y agradable con las personas que cuidaban el hotel
Surrounded by nature, Casa Candana guest house offers charming rustic-style rooms, free bicycles, a terrace, a games room and a restaurant in La Candana de Curueño. León is 24 mi away.Rooms at this property feature exposed stone or brick walls, wooden beams and classic-style décor. They all offer garden views and come with free WiFi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms include a sofa. Suites have a TV. There is a shared lounge for guest to make use of.You can get tourist information of the area onsite and Casa Candana is well located for outdoor activities such as cycling, horse riding, hiking, fishing and skiing.Boñar is 10 minutes’ drive from the property and a 50-minute drive will take you to San Isidro Ski Resort.
- Very friendly hostess who spoke good English. Very tasty evening meal. Charming rooms around a courtyard. Good value for money.
- Everything was perfect. The owners were fantastic. The facilities were excellent. The optional evening meal was amazing and great value. Stayed just one night and it was hard to say goodbye.
- Very quaint, quiet and lovely hosts, excellent home cooked food. Secure parking on the property for the motorbike
- Super dinner and breakfast prepared with homemade ingredients. Original decorated bedroom and very friendly staff.
- able to speak fluent English, also they cook for us after 2300 pm as they were warned we will arrive very late. Dogs friendly, and I mean more than one water pot on the door. As was all snowed the rest of the plan for that weekend was totally impossible but there we got good tips to visit around and spend a great day.
Top Guest Houses In Beberino Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Beberino Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Beberino Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Beberino Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!