4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Barruelo de Santullán Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Barruelo de Santullán Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Barruelo de Santullán Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barruelo de Santullán Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barruelo de Santullán Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Barruelo de Santullán Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Barruelo de Santullán Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Barruelo De Santullán Castile And Leon:
Posada Molino La Vega
Offering charming rooms with views of the Palentina Mountains, Posada Molino La Vega is set just outside the village of Reinosilla. This former flour mill features a restaurant and is surrounded by 13, 0 ft² of gardens.Each spacious duplex room at Posada Molino La Vega has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the bathroom includes a two-seater hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Molino La Vega’s restaurant. There is also a bar for guests and a terrace.The guest house has a peaceful setting, and is just 5 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve. Santander and the Cantabrian coastline are just over an hour’s drive away.
- Lovely welcome from the owner. Room was very comfortable and roomy being on two floors, very nice.
- This is our third stay at this fabulous property and we love it. Extremely comfortable and spacious duplex rooms with a wonderful spa bath for two – what a treat 🙂 lovely food and we are welcomed as old friends by Sonja who is super helpful and friendly, always keen to ensure our motorbike is accommodated too! Sad to leave after just 1 night, the property is in a perfect location for traveling to/from the ferry ports, easily accessible 🙂 thank you so much xx
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
Hotel El Golobar
Hotel El Golobar is located in Reinosa, 16 mi from Alto de Campoo Ski Resort and an hour away from the beach at Comillas. Free WiFi, free private parking and ski storage are offered.The comfortable rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. All private bathrooms have a shower.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food and features a set lunch menu. Packed lunches are also available on request. There are 2 lounges with TVs and a reading area, as well as a bar with a terrace where guests can enjoy tapas.Set in the Campoo Los Valles region, El Golobar is a 10 minute drive from Nestares Golf Club. The hotel is 47 mi from Santander. Guests benefit from special discounts for the ski station.
- Good location reasonable prices staff friendly and helpful food good
Good spainish food
- Nice little hotel if little out of the way on an industrial estate. No-one spoke English but we managed fine. comfortable room which was also quite warm considering the snowstorm outside. Staff actually very pleasant and helpful. One of the better ones I have stayed in over the years. Food excellent – perhaps a little pricey. Recommend and would stay again.
- That it was open so we could check in when arriving very late due to ferry delay
The overall experience was phantastic. The hostal is close to motorway
The staff could not be more helpful and very friendly.
Located in Reinosa, Hosteria Tajahierro features free WiFi and heating. This property is 2.8 mi from Embalse del Ebro Nature Reserve.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodations. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 12 mi away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Good location, walking distance from the station and town centre. Great value for money.
- ambience, recently renovated, location, easy parking, TV and wash basin (sink) in the room, consistent hot water, social room (with microwave, plates/cutlery, and TV), the price (for the area), the staff (a live-in family)….
- Very comfortable beds, clean , good hot, strong shower
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
Tardes al sol
Tardes al sol offers rooms in Renedo de Zalima. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guest house, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. The rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Tardes al sol.Potes is 27 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 48 mi away.One euro of the price of the breakfast will be donated to a local association.
- Very welcoming owners. Lovely rustic but modern decor
- A beautiful property in a secluded, rural location.
- The host was extremely friendly and helpful and although the hotel is a little off the beaten track it is well worth taking the few extra minutes to drive there. The scenery is beautiful and you could not be made more welcome – nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely arrange my next trip to include the detour to stay at this super little hotel. The fresh orange juice at breakfast gave me a good start.
- La comodidad, tranquilidad de la zona, cercanía a otros pueblos, la montaña palentina, atención de Jon…
La casa preciosa
Entorno rico en paisajes y arte románico
Top Guest Houses In Barruelo De Santullán Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Barruelo de Santullán Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Barruelo de Santullán Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Barruelo de Santullán Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!