4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arcos de Jalón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcos de Jalón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arcos de Jalón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcos de Jalón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcos de Jalón Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arcos de Jalón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arcos de Jalón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Arcos De Jalón Castile And Leon:
Hostal Nicolás has accommodations in Medinaceli. The property provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.Sigüenza is 22 miles from Hostal Nicolás, while Alhama de Aragón is 34 miles away.
- Todo muy limpio y confortable. Ideal para pasar una noche descansando
- Las camas son súper cómodas y el pueblo es muy silencioso se duerme genial
- Es lo que ofrece. Hostal de oso, buen ubicado y limpio.
- La dueña es una mujer encantadora y muy atenta, habitación amplia y cómoda
- La gentillesse de la patronne qui donne de bons conseils pour aller manger. Nous avons dîner en face car mon mari a pour habitude de vérifier si des chauffeurs de camions y mange et là ils étaient très nombreux. Rapport qualité prix très bien et copieux.
Hostal Bavieca Guesthouse
The Bavieca is situated within the pretty medieval village Medinaceli, just 5 minutes from the A-2 road, yet set well away from the hustle and bustle.Enjoy great dining at the Bavieca’s restaurant, offering good quality traditional dishes, presented creatively and originally.The Bavieca’s comfortable rooms boast fully-equipped private bathrooms.Air conditioning and heating come as standard, for your comfort, and there is a TV with DVD player, so you can watch movies.Make the most of free Wi-Fi to check your email and to search for useful tourist information.A lovely spot to stay whether visiting for business or pleasure.
- Quiet, location, room and bathroom great value. Free parking. Nice village.
- We were made to feel very welcome. Mario spoke English, which in this part of Spain is not very common, and made our stay enjoyable. The hotel and restaurant are both very good. Not far from the motorway but far enough not to be able to hear it.
- The price therefore our expectations were not that high
- This hotel is situated high up in the village of Medinaceli. The views alone are worth the stay. I would also advise the short walk into the town square. A little gem. All the bars & restaurants in the town offered quality food and drink.
- Copious breakfast at the terrace. Perfect location for a walk in Medinaceli. Host Sonia was all the time very attentive and friendly and helped us to find our way in Medinaceli. Very clean.
Casa Rural La Cerámica
Set in a unique stone building in the historic center of artistic Medinaceli, La Cerámica offers elegant rustic-style rooms with private bathrooms. The hotel has a restaurant and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The cozy, heated rooms at La Cerámica have private bathrooms, TVs and blankets.The guest house serves traditional food from the Castilla and León region in its restaurant, featuring local produce and meats.The Cerámica’s tour desk provides information about the historic village of Medinaceli. Excursions to nearby towns, including Atienza, Sigüenza or the María de Huerta Monastery can also be arranged.Madrid and Zaragoza are around 90 minutes away via the A2 motorway. You can park outside La Cerámica.
Fantastic location in the center of this ancient village. The owner family welcomed us and catered to our needs and wishes. The room was spacious and clean.
We had good walks around the village and enjoyed an excellent meal in town. The hotel restaurant was closed for the day.
All in all we loved it!
- Old town with old buildings. A good restaurant in the town
- The breakfast was good, and they supplied gluten free biscuits for my friend who has celiac disease.
- The property is in a lovely village, well worth the effort to get to especially as Angel was kind enough to collect us from the bus stop. Breakfast was delightful and we really enjoyed our stay.
- Very hard to drive into this place, room was very small and breakfast was low low
- Fantastic location in the center of this ancient village. The owner family welcomed us and catered to our needs and wishes. The room was spacious and clean.
Albergue Quinta del Jalón
Albergue Quinta del Jalón offers accommodations in Granja de San Pedro.Rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Sigüenza is 30 mi from Albergue Quinta del Jalón, while Calatayud is 27 mi from the property.
- Clean and tidy, basic as expected from a hostel but everything worked well
We were the only group staying at this hostel (3 of us in a place that looks like it could accommodate 30+) so we had the run of the lounge etc. The rooms were basic but spotless. The value for money was excellent.
The Senora in charge was extremely pleasant; she spoke great English and really wanted us to see the best of the local area. Could not have been more helpful.
- El silencio de la habitación y Yolanda que es encantadora. Gracias
- Da tranquilidade, e de estar perto da Autovía já que estava em viagem.
- La amabilidad de la señora que nos recibió y despidió.
Top Guest Houses In Arcos De Jalón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arcos de Jalón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arcos de Jalón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arcos de Jalón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!