4 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ajijic Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Ajijic Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ajijic Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ajijic Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ajijic Jalisco. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ajijic Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ajijic Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Guest Houses In Ajijic Jalisco:
Casa Aurora offers accommodations in Ajijic.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Guadalajara is 26 miles from Casa Aurora, and Chapala is 5 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Location was perfect…within walking distance of everything. The shared garden area was beautiful and serene.
- The restaurants are very close to the property, the food was very good and cheap also close to the bus line people was very friendly.
- It is within walking distance of downtown shopping, eating and the Malecon. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. I loved the court yard and the scattered arrangement of the rooms. The shared kitchen was very clean and well stocked. We had some car problems and he and his mechanic friend went out of their way to help us. This hotel is very funky and I recommend it highly for travellers who want amazing value for money and who are not looking for a cookie cutter type hotel.
- It is rustic yet modern with beautiful decorations in the courtyard and an excellent mountain view.
- Nice spacious & comfortable Room with big courtyard and very usable kitchen. Close to City Square where all the action is.
Refugio en el corazón de Ajijic
Featuring free WiFi, Refugio en el corazón de Ajijic offers accommodations in Ajijic, just 27 miles from Guadalajara.Chapala is 4.3 miles from Refugio en el corazón de Ajijic, and Mazamitla is 31 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Suites P&S offers accommodations in Ajijic, just 27 miles from Guadalajara. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured.Chapala is 3.8 miles from Suites P&S, and Mazamitla is 30 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Country retreat is located in Ajijic, just 28 miles from Guadalajara.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chapala is 2.7 miles from country retreat, and Mazamitla is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 17 miles from country retreat.
- Everything was great including the hostess she was very helpful and guiding me around
- She went out of her way and drove me around . More than i expected
- July una excelente persona, nos recibió muy bien y en la estadía no tuvimos ningún problema.
- El lugar muy limpio y Julie es una lindísima persona, muy atenta a nuestras necesidades. Hizo nuestro viaje más cómodo y divertido
- JULIE UNA EXCELENTE PERSONA. La casa es pet friendly, entonces mi mascota la paso muy bien. LA HABITACIÓN MUY CÓMODA. El lugar se encuentra entre chapala y ajijic, todo está céntrico y muy a la mano.
Top Guest Houses In Ajijic Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ajijic Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ajijic Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ajijic Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!