4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zubiri Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Zubiri Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zubiri Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zubiri Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zubiri Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zubiri Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zubiri Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zubiri Navarre:
Alojamientos Acá y Allá
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alojamientos Acá y Allá offers pet-friendly accommodations in Urdániz, just 9 miles from Pamplona.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 miles from Alojamientos Acá y Allá, and Olite is 30 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 12 miles away.
- The owner spent quite a bite of time talking about topics of mutual interest, prepared good food and was flexible on meal times. To top it off he came running on the camino to make sure i get my ipad which I left in the hostel. Could not find a better host and value for the services provided.
- This is supposed to be a hostel, but to me it was more like a 5- star hotel! Just amazing!
- The couple who own this accomodation were so friendly and welcoming and their home cooked dinner was delicious! Very comfy bunk beds and all the facilities you need while travelling.
- Comfortable hostel, the pilgrim special was the best meal I have had this trip, very friendly and hospitable host and hostess
- This place was the greatest during our Camino. The family was so nice and we enjoyed a day of sunbathing and swimming in the middle of our hard journey. We warmly recommend this place for pilgrims and for anyone.
Casa Rural Errebesena
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Errebesena offers accommodations in Espinal-Auzperri. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pamplona is 18 miles from Casa Rural Errebesena, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Host, invited us to meet her family! Amazing authentic experience and fabulous conditions. Best stay of our Camino. 5/5
- Very nice place, hall way like a meseum, antique furniture, oil paintings. ..super friendly owner!
- The owner was lovely and it was immaculate. Only downside was that there is only hand wash clothes facilities.
- Everything was exellent. Comfortable beds, fully-equipped kitchen, free parking, nice hiking routes, super friendly owners, fire place at night is gorge because it gets pretty cold.
- The proprietor was very kind and helpful.It was quiet and peaceful. It was very clean.
Bed and breakfast Flor de Vida
Located in Lizaso, 28 miles from San Sebastian, Bed and breakfast Flor de Vida features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is an ATM at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Pamplona is 11 miles from Bed and breakfast Flor de Vida, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Bed and breakfast Flor de Vida.
- Very friendly check-in service. The hotel is located in a scenic countryside area (around 20 kms from Pamplona).
This is a family run hotel, between San Sebastian and Pamplona, set in rolling countryside amid pretty villages, but close to deep valleys and steep mountains. We saw vultures and red kites…
The room had a good sized bathroom with a great shower, and an enclosed balcony overlooking gardens and hills (and vultures). It was cleaned every 2 days. There was a comfortable communal lounge. Breakfast was in a communal room used by the host family. You could help yourself to coffee anytime and also use fridge and washing machine in family kitchen. Breakfast, which was buffet style, included fruit, cereal, yoghurts, sweet dishes, and hams and cheeses.
- This is an excellant B&B in beautiful countryside yet only a short drive to Pamplona. Fabulous value for money. I would highly recommend it.
The hosts were excellent – very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts every morning offered good variety.
The rooms were comfortable and clean. You really couldn’t ask for more!
- Hosts most helpful, informative and friendly. Tried their utmost with speaking English as our Spanish is non existent. Great sense of humour. So good we are returning next month. Easy to find.
Pensión Room Pamplona
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Room Pamplona offers accommodations in Pamplona, just 22 miles from Olite. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Estella is 21 miles from Pensión Room Pamplona, and Roncesvalles is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 2.5 miles from Pensión Room Pamplona.
- I was very lucky to find this room at a time when Pamplona was full. Comfortable room outside the city centre. I was delighted to be able to get a good breakfast in a nearby hotel.
- The manager (owner?) is a lovely, lovely woman. She didn’t speak much English, but she was a wizard with the Google translate app. When I staggered in from walking the Camino de Santiago, she drew a cold beer for me before taking me to my room. She offered me some of the traditional Spanish tortilla. Very kind.
- The double bed was really comfortable. The location is really good, walking distance from the old town, and there were nice restaurants around .Shared bathroom could be a con but it was in a really good shape and was clean. The lady was not on the top with english but we found out everything
- Extreme clean and comfortable, close to everything and hostess excellent
- Great value for money and friendly and helpful staff. They were very accommodating and allowed us a late check out at no extra cost.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zubiri Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zubiri Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zubiri Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zubiri Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!