4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zardón Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Zardón Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zardón Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zardón Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zardón Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zardón Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zardón Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zardón Asturias:
El Cuadron is located in Camango, just 13 miles from Llanes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 28 miles from El Cuadron, and Cangas de Onís is 9 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 52 miles away.
- La cama cómoda, todo muy nuevo, el trato excelente.
- Es un establecimiento nuevo, una casa antigua que reformaron y esta nueva de todo. La habitación que nos tocó daba a la calle y no se escuchaba ningún ruido. La limpieza de 10. Es un lugar muy tranquilo donde desconectar y a 5 min del centro de Ribadesella. La chica que nos recibió, Maite, es un encanto. Se preocupó en todo momento por nuestra estancia y que estuviesemos como en casa. El desayuno variado, desde bollería hasta fruta, hay donde elegir. Le preguntamos donde comer o que hacer por las cercanías y nos recomendó lugares que ver y restaurantes en función del presupuesto que quisieramos gastar. La verdad es que vale la pena pasar allí unos días. Estamos deseando volver, ya que vale la pena.
- Todo. La casa preciosa y acogedora con un jardín bonito y muy cuidado . La habitación cómoda,tranquila y muy limpia . Las camas y almohadas super comodas . El baño muy limpio y amplio. Mobiliario nuevo y actual . Muy buen recibimiento muy cercanos dispuestos a ayudarte en todo . Y el desayuno sencillo pero tienes de todo y muy rico . Lo recomiendo al 100%.
En general la estancia de 10…nos sentimos como en casa y sólo hemos pasado una noche, sin duda repetiremos.
SASHA muchas gracias por tu amabilidad.
- Todo nuevo e impecable! Recomendable al 100% . Una familia encantadora. Si volvemos a Asturias, sin duda nos alojaremos allí.
La Portiella del Llosu
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Portiella del Llosu offers accommodations in Pandiello.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Llanes is 9 miles from La Portiella del Llosu, and Potes is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from La Portiella del Llosu.
- The breakfast in the mornings was fantastic! There was usually an egg dish, pastries, bread, orange juice, and coffee/tea. Delicious!
- Quiet B&B, made from an old farmhouse and very nicely restored and designed with charm and warmth, comfortable rooms in a beautiful setting high on a hillside, yet not all that far from the bigger tourist towns and the Cares river. It’s hard to believe when you are there, but it is only 30 minutes drive to the ocean as well. And José is a wonderful host and very helpful.
- We felt great at la Portiella del Llosu. The bedroom was comfy and the common space was warm and felt like home. A perfect place to read by the fire place. José was just so kind and giving us many recommendations.
- The location is perfect if you’re looking for tranquility and beautiful views, the back of beyond. The owners are lovely walm and clearly at their happiest when their guests are happy (which I’d recon is most of the time). The breakfasts were tasty and different everyday with a nice balance of sweet and savoury.
- What a fantastic, hidden gem. This posada is in a tiny village in the middle of the foothills of the Picos de Europa. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast is large and everyday the lovely owners add a different home-baked treat. They are also fantastic at suggesting off-the-beaten-track hiking routes, places to sample local cheese and cider and local restaurants that don’t even exist on Google.
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña, just 12 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Potes is 13 miles from Casa Maru, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Casa Maru is indeed a heavenly place on earth. The house, perfectly suited to the environment and tastefully decorated, is located in one of the most beautiful places in the Picos Mountains. In all peace you can enjoy a truly magnificent view. Jhousy and Tamara give you a warm welcome and you feel right at home. The delicious breakfast with only fresh ingredients and the breathtaking view is worth 3 Michelin stars. Thank you for a wonderful time. We felt like King and Queen of the mountains!
- WOW! This is one of the most gorgeous places we have every stayed. The views are amazing, breakfast was incredible, and hosts were gracious and helpful. It’s an excellent base for exploring the park and hiking. Truly incredible experience. Stay here!
The hosts Jhousy and Alberto really care about their guests, you feel at home. Their warmhearted prepared breakfasts with lots of variations (juices, cheeses, meats, fruits…) are simply delicious.
We enjoyed this quiet and peaceful place: a little house in the mountains with a modern and beautiful renovation. The view on the mountains from the bedroom and the outdoor terrace is breathtaking.
The hosts speak perfectly English and Spanish. They know the area of these mountains pretty well, their suggestions for hiking were very helpful to us.
We absolutely loved everything and highly recommend this great B&B!
Casa Maru is a beautiful B&B, Jhousy and Alberto are the perfect hosts, the views are magnificent and we loved the Picos.
Breakfast was top on the terrace with the beautiful view, Jhousy prepared all her specialties, in one word: it was SUPER!
- Best hospitality of any place we stayed in Spain. The hotel goes all out to make sure your stay is wonderful. Best breakfast of the trip. The view.
El Gran Sueño B&B
Located in Pintueles, 19 miles from Gijón, El Gran Sueño B&B features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 25 miles from El Gran Sueño B&B, and Llanes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 37 miles from El Gran Sueño B&B.
Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
The breakfast every morning is such a treat. Everything is of exceptional quality. The breads are the best in Asturias.
Dinners at el Gran Sueno are sublime. Creative both visually and gastronomically, and always prepared with the best of ingredients. We had four dinners while staying there and only ventured out after they insisted we try a newly opened restaurant (Pusaki) that was also great.
All this is the result of the efforts of David and Javier. They have created an oasis of relaxing comfort in the beautiful hills of Asturias. We have stayed at many small inns and B&Bs all over the world and el Gran Sueno is our favorite. If you wish to relax, enjoy amazing food and company, look no further.
- We loved the peace and tranquillity, the friendliness of our hosts, the views and the wonderful rooms.
- very peaceful stay, friendly owners who pay attention to every detail, nice spacious room with balcony ( certainly worth paying for)
- A truly beautiful property where no little detail has been overlooked. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay. We were served delicious and beautifully presented meals on both nights and breakfast was equally good. Our hosts were charming and friendly and helpful with suggestions on how to get the best out of local activities.
- Beautiful interiors – a mix of traditional Spanish furniture and contempary pieces. Spotless rooms with comfortable beds. Generous extras like wine,chocolate and toiletries in the rooms. Fun and engaging hosts.
- Our second visit to el Gran Sueno. Such a wonderful experience. Comfortable and interesting property and decor. The view from the room is phenomenal. The bed and bedding is extremely comfortable. A very relaxing and cozy place to stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zardón Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zardón Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zardón Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zardón Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!