4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Worthington Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Worthington Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Worthington Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Worthington Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Worthington Kentucky. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Worthington Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Worthington Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Worthington Kentucky:
Inn at Woodhaven
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn at Woodhaven offers accommodations in Louisville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Market Street Inn Bed and Breakfast
Offering an outdoor fireplace and terrace, this historic downtown Jefferson, Indiana Bed & Breakfast is less than a 5 minute drive into Louisville, Kentucky and a 15 minute drive to Churchill Downs. Free Wi-Fi is provided in rooms.Featuring a spa bathtub, all rooms offer cable TV and a DVD player. Rooms are styled in quaint wood furnishings and floral linens at Market Street Inn Bed & Breakfast.A complimentary breakfast is provided daily for guests at Market Bed and Breakfast Street Inn. A antique gift shop is on site.Atlantis Waterpark and the Falls of Ohio State Park is less than a 5 minute drive from Market Street Inn Bed & Breakfast.
- Very comfortable and beautiful. The room was amazing. The breakfast was perfect. Loved everything about the Inn.
- This place should be museum. We were upgraded to the bridal suite which was incredible. You must visit here.
- Food was great, bed was comfy and it was nice and quiet! Love how it was only a short walk to town.
- We really liked we were treated very good and that make us feel welcome
- The breakfast was great and the location is perfect. The property was right at the end of the walking bridge from Jeffersonville, IN to Louisville, KY.
Pillow and Paddock B&B
Pillow and Paddock B&B offers accommodations in La Grange. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Louisville is 24 miles from Pillow and Paddock B&B, and Madison is 21 miles away. Louisville Airport is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Pepin Mansion Bed & Breakfast
The Pepin Mansion Bed & Breakfast is located in New Albany, 3.7 miles from Louisville and 27 miles from Salem. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Ambiance of the whole place; beautiful furniture, wall decor, and ceilings
Quiet room with extremely comfortable king-sized bed
Wonderful breakfasts, served according to your schedule (within reason)
Complimentary drinks and snacks
- Easy access on and off interstate. Well groomed landscape. Innkeeper very accommodating especially since my stay was short and an excellent continental breakfast was available and consumed. Homemade pastry items along with 24 hour coffee hit the spot. Accommodations were perfect especially the clawfoot tub. All the above…..reasons to return.
- It room was very warm and comfortable. Very large with extra chairs for reading.
- Old Mansion style accommodations was awesome. Breakfast was great. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Outstanding
- Very, very impressive establishment. From the initial greetings through to the exquisite breakfast this was a first class stay. We enjoyed meeting the other guests around the breakfast table. Great value. Congratulations to the owner (Ron) and to the hostess (Mimi).
- Ambiance of the whole place; beautiful furniture, wall decor, and ceilings
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Worthington Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Worthington Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Worthington Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Worthington Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!