4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In West Salem Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
West Salem Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in West Salem Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Salem Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Salem Wisconsin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in West Salem Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in West Salem Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In West Salem Wisconsin:
Castle La Crosse
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Castle La Crosse is located in La Crosse in the region of Wisconsin, just 26 miles from Winona. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.
- Really nice building, very welcoming hosts. The room was fantastic and the bathroom well stocked. Exploring the ground floor and being able to sit in the library for breakfast was a great experience too. Unique breakfast provided all locally sourced.
- The hosts were absolutely wonderful – gave history of this beautiful historic mansion and welcomed us instantly ! Gave us a sense of how it began/evolved/ and got a chance to experience it. It is gleaming, immaculate, and very luxurious – but so comfortable. Breakfast was made with such care – delicious – Great experience – we felt like royalty at the castle!
- The staff was excellent and very personal about making sure we were happy and satisfied and comfortable.
- The location is stunning, the hosts gracious, the food amazing.
- Very quiet & relaxing. Beautiful decor & historical design of a lumber baron from the mid 1800’s. Hosts met us at the door, toured the home, explained services and the morning breakfast. One host was the chef the other the business partner. Both very friendly and mingled with the guests in the evening. Great fun. Felt like home, OH but not this Grand Home ours is SMALL compared. It is truely a Castle!!!
Rainbow Ridge Farms
Located in Onalaska, 9 miles from La Crosse, Rainbow Ridge Farms features a playground and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.
No reviews yet.
Justin Trails Resort
Located in Sparta in the region of Wisconsin, 20 miles from La Crosse, Justin Trails Resort features a playground and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.
No reviews yet.
Franklin Victorian Bed and Breakfast – Sparta
Franklin Victorian Bed and Breakfast – Sparta is located in Sparta, just 24 miles from La Crosse.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In West Salem Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in West Salem Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in West Salem Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in West Salem Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!