4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In West Ossipee New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
West Ossipee New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in West Ossipee New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Ossipee New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Ossipee New Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in West Ossipee New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in West Ossipee New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In West Ossipee New Hampshire:
Merrill Farm Inn
One of our top picks in North Conway.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Nestled in the middle of New Hampshire’s White Mountains and surrounded by lush forests and granite mountain peaks, this bed and breakfast is moments from recreational activities and offers accommodations and a friendly service.Guests at the Merrill Farm Inn and Resort are surrounded by an endless variety of activities. With scenic hiking paths, ski-trails and wildlife tours. Other activities include kayaking, canoeing and rafting.Before a day of adventure, relaxation or excitement, guests at Merrill Farm can enjoy a homemade breakfast at the Barn Dining Room. Farm-to-table style dinners are also available. Guests can also take advantage of the afternoon cookie time, featuring homemade chocolate chip cookies or relax in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool.
- Super friendly staff, great location, and clean room. Was uncertain when booking the accommodation, but pleasantly surprised by how nice everything was. Great value, and super close to downtown North Conway and skiing. Would definitely stay here again.
- The room was large, clean and comfortable. Staff were accommodating. Coffee and food fresh. Pride in ownership.
- Very nice! Comfortable beds. Very friendly staff.
- The room was large, not sure why one of the bed options was a pull out sofa, two beds could’ve fit in the room.
My partner and I had a great time at Merrill Farm! We came to North Conway to conquer Mount Washington and we did just that!
The hotel was very cute, quaint and clean. It’s neat to see/learn about the history of the farm. The restaurant on site was delicious! We had great service and loved the beef stew we both ordered. Beautiful presentation of the meals as well!
We had a camaraderie with the hosts and they had great customer service!
Loved the daily fresh baked cookies!
We loved North Conway and Merrill Farm and will be back!
Center Harbor Sutton House B & B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Housed in an historic Victorian-era home, this Center Harbor B&B features an outdoor pool overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee. Upon entering, guests can marvel at the mural in the foyer depicting Center Harbor circa 1865.A quilt design, ceiling fan and fireplace are featured in each room at the Center Harbor Sutton House B&B. Guests are also provided with a cable TV. En suite bathrooms are stocked with a hairdryer and extra towels and toiletries.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Sutton House B&B Center Harbor. A free full hot breakfast is served each morning. Guests are welcome to use the BBQ facilities and outdoor dining facilities, or relax on the wraparound porch with a view of Lake Winnipesaukee.The Center Harbor Village Historic District is 6 minutes’ walk from the Sutton House B&B, which is within 15 minutes’ drive of the Castle in the Clouds. Squam Lake Wild Life Center is 10 minutes’ drive away, while the Loon Center is only 5 minutes’ drive from the property.
- We were personally greeted in the parking lot by the innkeeper as we arrived. Lovely music and a warm fire set the tone as we entered the parlor and check in was quick and easy. The inn is beautifully appointed with antiques and collectibles, common rooms offer books, local maps/guides, beverages and snacks, and the full hot breakfast was a special treat. We enjoyed meeting and chatting with other guests over morning coffee. In leaving, we discovered the innkeeper got up early and cleared the fresh snow off all cars!
- Loves the friendly staff, charm of the home and comfy bed.
- This was a beautiful house . owner was great and very nice . comfortable bed with flannel sheets and soaking tub was relaxing. Breakfast was fabulous with a blueberry and pecan baked French toast. Location close to everything..
- Never had punkin waffles before and they were excellent.
- Breakfast was wonderful and room was warm and charming
Darby Field Inn
Uniquely decorated rooms are offered at this full-service Albany, New Hampshire inn. The inn features Littlefield’s Tavern, spa services and a seasonal outdoor heated pool. Mount Washington Observatory is 8.5 miles away.Free WiFi is available in all rooms at the Darby Field Inn. Each room includes a private bathroom, air conditioning and a seating area. Some rooms provide a 2-person whirlpool tub.The restaurant serves made-to-order breakfasts and dinner, by candlelit, Thursday through Sunday. A wine list is available.North Conway Country Club is 8.4 miles from Albany Darby Field Inn. Nearby activities include snowmobiling, canoeing, hiking and tours of covered bridges.Award winning gardens are on site for guests to walk through. White Mountain croquet and cribbage are available.
–Staff was welcoming and helpful
–Breakfast was wonderful
–Communication was great!
- Friendly people, very clean, great location and delicious food
- Friendly staff, good location, well kept property. Food was good. Great wine list. Hot water
- The room was very cosy, clean, the bed was comfortable, the view from our room was beautiful. The Breakfast delicious. It’s was quiet, calm, the staff was helpfull and the host very attentive to whatever need you may have. The Inn is a few minutes away from North Conway so you can enjoy peace and quiet at the Inn while shopping or enjoying the white forest national park during the day.
- Friendly helpful staff, good breakfast & dinner. Close to kancamangus highway, 15 minutes to North Conway.
- –Staff was welcoming and helpful
White Mountain Newly Renovated Hostel Cozy Room
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, White Mountain Newly Renovated Hostel Cozy Room offers pet-friendly accommodations in Conway. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.North Conway is 3.7 miles from White Mountain Newly Renovated Hostel Cozy Room, and Lincoln is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In West Ossipee New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in West Ossipee New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in West Ossipee New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in West Ossipee New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!