4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia:
MeHomeBy Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, MeHomeBy Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Tatamagouche, just 28 miles from Truro. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 38 miles from MeHomeBy Bed and Breakfast.
- We loved the quiet and space and views across the bay and the most comfortable bed of a one month trip and great breakfasts with home-made, partridge berry (lingonberry) and rhubarb jam and great pancakes, and the apple orchard and bee farm next door that make a selection of really interesting cider. Walking the long beach and finding and opening oysters to eat was really fabulous, and there are no better hosts than Valerie and Alex.
Travelling with my parents and stayed in the family room. Excellent facility with two double bedrooms a private sitting area and a bathroom.
We were made to feel most welcome and I can’t enthuse enough about the breakfast. Home made pancakes, muffins, choke cherry jam the list is too long.
We left determined to return when we can
Thank you again for an excellent time.
- The hosts were great, made you feel very welcome, the place was clean and the food was amazing.
- Friendly owners, large bright room…delcious breakfast
- Clean, comfortable, quiet, ocean view, owners & hospitality.
One of our best sellers in Tatamagouche! Located in Tatamagouche, 24 miles from Truro, Tata Suites features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Charlottetown Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Nice accommodation on main street, just a short walk from the restaurants and craft brewer in town. Larry was a welcoming host and took very good care of us and checks that breakfast planned for the morning will be OK for your dietary needs. Breakfast was delicious on both stays. Stayed in both of the guest rooms on 13 and 18 September on way to/from PEI and golf at nearby Northumberland Links. Room 1 has a nice balcony and massive bed (almost too large and quite high). Room 2 has no balcony but feels slightly roomier. Both are well appointed, with nicely finished bathrooms, large TV and fridge. Parlor is nicely furnished and finished.
- The bed was big and comfortable, the room had good A/C, a nice TV, mini fridge, and good washroom facilities. It was located very close to the towns “main drag.” The inside of the property was very well kept, though the room was a bit not. While I had no problem getting around, those with mobility issues should be aware that the rooms are upstairs.
- Lovely King Beds and large screen TV’s, nice touch.
- House was full of character, host Terry was very friendly and accommodating, room was small but had a king size bed and bonus balcony
- The host was very friendly and made us blueberry crepes that were very good. The room was better than a lot of hotels I have stayed in. Centrally located.
Hollings House B&B
Hollings House B&B is located in Tatamagouche, just 24 miles from Truro.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 41 miles from the property.
During my stay at the Hollingsworth it was very comfortable, relaxed homey and safe.
Breakfast was beautiful and my bed was cozy.
Each room was unique.
I would stay again and try a different room.
Staff was easy and professional.
Great breakfast! We were allowed to use the home fridge to store yoghurt.
- Beautiful Big old house. Close to restaurants and attractions. Really friendly people. Great breakfast with charming company. Would visit again in a heartbeat!
- room was clean, airy, quiet, cosy and nicely-furnished with furnishings relating to the Vistorian period of the house construction
- The little dining room was beautiful and it was nice to have a full home cooked breakfast.
- During my stay at the Hollingsworth it was very comfortable, relaxed homey and safe.
Forest Haven Inn
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Forest Haven Inn is located in Tatamagouche in the region of Nova Scotia, just 21 miles from Truro. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 43 miles from Forest Haven Inn.
Clean,spotless,tidy . Sent free policy is understandable. I chose the facility because of their policy.
Breakfast was delicious ..All of my expectations were met.
- Very spacious and well lit bedroom. Friendly and informative hosts. I would stay again.
Owners were very friendly and accommodating.
Bedroom was good size and bed very comfortable.
Balcony off bedroom with lovely view of countryside.
B & B was beautifully situated.
- Very clean, owners very friendly delicious full free breakfast, beautiful view from balcony, reasonable price. Free WiFi.
- Enjoyed our stay and very pleased with no scent policy!! Did not have to worry about allergies to perfumed products. Our hosts were awesome and made us feel very welcome!!
- Clean,spotless,tidy . Sent free policy is understandable. I chose the facility because of their policy.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Wentworth Centre Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!