4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villafranca del Bierzo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villafranca del Bierzo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villafranca del Bierzo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villafranca del Bierzo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villafranca del Bierzo Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villafranca del Bierzo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villafranca del Bierzo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villafranca Del Bierzo Castile And Leon:
Located in Villafranca del Bierzo on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, Venecia Bed&Breakfast features heated rooms with free WiFi, a TV and mountain views.Fitted with tile flooring, each room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Bed linen, towels and free toiletries are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and a kitchen. Venecia Bed&Breakfast offers bicycle rental, tourist information and luggage storage.A few shops and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk from the property. Bárcena Nature Reserve is 18.6 miles away. This bed & breakfast includes private parking.
- we were welcomed by a super nice couple, and we had space in the garage to put our bikes there in safe, and the room was nice and very clean, the breakfast was quite nice, the location was good too, by food you need just 10mins to get the center where you can find bars and restos.
- Casa de Leo really did feel a bit like a home away from home, which on the Camino is such a rare privilege! The room and bathroom were clean and nice, and it was so wonderful having access to a fridge to store leftovers from dinner (a nice late night snack and breakfast treat), as well as being able to make myself a full breakfast from the variety of tasty things the owner put out in the morning at my convenience. I had been a little worried about the location, but it wasn’t hard to find or that far out of the central area. Great value and a great place to rest for a night!
- The house was beautifully-decorated, as were our bedroom and bathroom. The shower was amazing and the hosts were lovely, friendly people. We had a delicious dinner and breakfast and they even dropped us and our bikes back to the Camino trail and helped me fix a flat tire on my bike! Highly recommended for peregrinos and anyone who’d like to stay in the area. It was unbelievable value for the price and the nicest place we’ve stayed on our Camino.
- Good location on the Camino. Close to restaurants, bank machines and convenience stores.
- This is a nice and homely place to stay. You can tell that the host takes pride in this place. It is clean and tidy and decorated well. There is a living room you can lounge in and a fantastic kitchen that even has a kettle with free tea for guests. The host managed to explain how everything works to me even though she spoke no English and I, no Spanish! She was fantastic.
Casa Rural La Llave
Casa Rural La Llave is located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada and 30 miles from Manzaneda.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.
- The traditional interior – stone and wood – and decor and furnishings. The location was convenient for the town square and right on the Camino if walking ( as we were)
- Lovely family welcomed me into their home with excellent English…..quiet location right on the Camino with lots of dining choices close by. Good basic breakfast
- We stayed here during our walk of a stage on the Camino de Santiago in 2014 and loved it so we returned this year. Rooms are very spacious with great bathrooms and it is clean and well appointed
- B&B in stile rustico ricercato. belle camere. simpatica e disponibile la proprietaria.
- Con encanto , propietarios amabilisimos , habitaciones y baños muy amplios.
Casa Lixa offers accommodations in Las Herrerías. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 21 miles from Casa Lixa, and Manzaneda is 28 miles away.
- Lovely room with balcony overlooking the countryside; lounge with fire and comfortable sofas.
- Very comfortable bedrooms and beautiful bathroom. Dining/sitting room with open fire. Helpful staff. Perfect location for Camino.
The place was clean and everything looked new.
The staff were helpful. I enjoyed sitting in the lounge while the fire was burning, it gave a homely and cosy feeling after having walked many kilometres .
- Beautifully designed to fit perfectly into village atmosphere. Lovely room with very comfortable bed. Efficiently run. Nice view from window. Wifi good. Restaurant good. Lovely terrace area.
- Amazing stay. Comfortable double room with a big and modern bathroom. Bed was very comfortable, beautiful and tastefully decorated, friendly staff and right on the st- James way.
La Casita bed & breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casita bed & breakfast offers accommodations in Camponaraya, just 5 miles from Ponferrada.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 7 miles from La Casita bed & breakfast, and Las Médulas is 10 miles away.
- It was clean and comfortable. Owner was so kind. Breakfast included
- The place was very clean and comfortable and the owner sweet and helpful.
Don’t be put off by the location. The two buildings next door are derelict but the Casita is completely refurbished.
You’ll get an email with a door entry code and instructions as to where to find your key. Email or text the owner who will come and sign you in.
There’s a decent self-service breakfast.
Camponayara is not an exciting place to stay but does have a great fountain of water all year round and a (different) fountain of wine during the grape harvest.
- Very taken with very clever conversion! Very good breakfast . Extremely good value overall.
- Kitchen, comfortable beds, living room, ease of access, quiet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villafranca Del Bierzo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villafranca del Bierzo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villafranca del Bierzo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villafranca del Bierzo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!