4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valparaíso Caldas – Top Hotel Reviews
Valparaíso Caldas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valparaíso Caldas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valparaíso Caldas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valparaíso Caldas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valparaíso Caldas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valparaíso Caldas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valparaíso Caldas:
Casa Hotel Portón Campestre
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Hotel Portón Campestre offers accommodations in Jardin.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Olaya Herrera Airport, 45 miles from Casa Campestre Jardín Antioquia.
- Everything is perfect! The rooms are big, comfortable, clean, have a beautiful view over the green mountains, the breakfast is tasty, and Martin is a super host! We came for 2 nights and ended up extending to 4.
- Great spot on the edge of town 10 minute walk from the main square. Beautiful location surrounded by farmland and mountain scenery. Amazing hosts who provided great recommendations and ensured our stay was great!
- What a perfect place to stay in Jardin!! Immaculately clean, view of the mountains at end of town, can walk anywhere easily, and Martin and Yaneth were extremely kind, helpful and hospitable. The rooms are new, so bathrooms are beautiful and hot showers. We loved everything about it.
- I stayed in a 3 bed family room as it was all that was available. Room was spacious and the bathroom was very clean. Very quiet until 7am (a school is located nearby). Good internet for most of my stay. The people that run the place live underneath the rooms – there is no formal reception but normally someone was available with a smile to deal with queries/problems.
- Extremely helpful staff, they dropped everything(their lunch) to help us arrange trips when we came. Even though we didn’t book breakfast, they arranged it for us for a reasonable price, and we got a lot. Nice room and very nice relaxing and quiet place outside with beautiful surroundings. Walking distance to all restaurants.
Hospedaje Rural La Boira
One of our top picks in Jardin.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Rural La Boira offers accommodations in Jardin. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. La Nubia Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Quiet setting 10 minutes outside of town, friendly owners and excellent breakfast. Easily organized an excellent coffee tour.
- The owners were amazing and we love how pet friendly the place was. We brought our small dog for a quick get-away trip and he had so much fun playing with the other puppies in the property. Friendly owners that made us feel right at home. Location was perfect, close to the center, but far enough to be engaging with nature.
- Excellent delicious breakfast! Friendly and helpful host. Beautiful decorated house, cosy and quiet. Good location and spectacular view.
- Absolutely lovely my stay! Super friendly hosts, gorgeous location just a minute out of town, spotlessly clean and stunning view from my window!
Beds were very comfortable. Hot water in shower which is not always the case in Colombia.
All the recommendations the hosts gave to make our stay more enjoyable.
Lulo’s B&B – Coworking
Lulo’s B&B – Coworking offers accommodations in Jardin.Olaya Herrera Airport is 46 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Casa Amarilla
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Casa Amarilla is located in Jardin.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Olaya Herrera Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Most welcoming and helpful host. Great room with balcony, lots of light and wonderful location.
- Close to the main square but, no Internet for the whole time we spent there.The owner said it was down throughout the whole town(Jardin) but,we’d no problem finding it in other cafes/bars/restaurants close by. Also, waste bin in toilet overflowing with toilet paper the whole time we were there. She also has a new puppy dog who does his “business” everywhere. In reality,very expensive for what was on offer.
- Our host, Maria, was extremely welcoming and enthusiastic. She was very communicative before we arrived, even with the language barrier. She gave us recommendations of what to do during the day and made sure we had everything we needed, including offering to do our laundry, coffee in the morning or breakfast for an additional, inexpensive charge. Her house is in the perfect location, a 1 minute walk to the main square, which makes it quieter at night and easier to sleep. The private room has a balcony with an amazing view of the church and colorful streets. You do have to share a bathroom with other guests staying in the shared room but it was never a problem and she provided towels. Will definitely go back again!
- A sweet little homestay with a highly enthusiastic and welcoming host – Maria Victoria. Excellent location, just off the main square.
- Great location, feeling very welcome and at home thanks to maria victoria 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valparaíso Caldas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valparaíso Caldas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valparaíso Caldas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valparaíso Caldas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!