4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tillsonburg Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Tillsonburg Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tillsonburg Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tillsonburg Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tillsonburg Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tillsonburg Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tillsonburg Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tillsonburg Ontario:
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, The Farm is located in Tillsonburg, just 30 miles from Saint Thomas. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. London International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Easy going (even-though our reservation was short notice), nice location, quite… We loved it and it was very nice. Till next time 🙂
- The Farm was everything I hoped it would be!A beautiful home in a country setting!
- Friendly and welcoming hosts, Marcia and Robin. Very clean and comfortable. Great bed and pillows. Wonderful breakfast.
- From the time Marcia met us at the door till she said goodbye, she could not have done more for us. The facilities are top class and very comfortable. After a delicious and hearty breakfast she provided a print out of directions to where our meeting was being held. We will stay here again.
Our hosts, Marcia and Robin, were very warm and friendly. Marcia went out of her way to ensure that there was something suitable for me to have for breakfast as I have some complicated food restrictions, while at the same time preparing a nice hearty breakfast for my boyfriend.
Our room, the king suite, was lovely. Very comfy bed, ensuite bathroom and lots of space, including a walk-in closet. Marcia has not overlooked a detail in the decor and comforts. The library was very charming and the kitchen was modern, spacious and clean.
We would definitely stay again when we find ourselves in town!
R&F Alpacas B&B
Located in Otterville, 30 miles from London, R&F Alpacas B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.London International Airport is 26 miles away.
- The couple who operate this B&B were very accommodating and kind! They showed no inconvenience when our 7 adult children who came with us to get the key wanted to see the room and they even offered to show them the barn with the alpacas. The room was very comfortable, private and the continental breakfast was wonderful. We will definitely stay there again when we are in the area! Thank you R&F.
- This is probably the most spotlessly clean place I have ever stayed in! Great suite, very comfortable, extremely pleasant hosts, lots of variety for self catered breakfast, great value for the money.
- Very spacious and clean room. Nice quiet country setting Excellent hosts
- Wonderful hosts, we loved learning about the area and local agriculture!
- The hosts were very friendly, helpful, accommodating and informative. The room was spotless, very roomy, with temperature control, wifi and TV. The food provided was excellent. The beds were very comfortable. We had a great walk on the grounds to view the Alpacas. One came into the barn to visit us and was extremely cute. The grounds are beautiful. We were there for a wedding and would have liked to have more time to enjoy the place. We are from Peterborough and will be back again.
Tranquil Moments Bed & Breakfast
Tranquil Moments Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Delhi.Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is London International Airport, 37 miles from Tranquil Moments B&B.
- I had the King suite. The bed was very comfy and I loved my pillow. I arrived late and in the rain so I did not get to truly appreciate the beautiful grounds until the morning. Breakfast was delicious and Gary and Joanne were a very sweet and interesting couple. I will most definitely return.
- Cosy room, bed extremely comfortable, very nice couple, good breakfast. It is a perfect B&B neat Dehli.
Property is in a beautiful setting. Well kept gardens and home. Comfortable roomand bed.
The hosts were very friendly without being around too much.
The hosts were lovely to talk to and made my girlfriend and I feel very comfortable.
The house and yard were also beautiful and I loved feeling surrounded by nature while enjoying the comforts of their very nice house.
Jo-ann and Gerry were wonderful hosts! Their house and garden
are beautiful. I especially enjoyed relaxing with a cup of tea in the screened porch,
while reading my book and watching the hummingbirds outside.
We enjoyed a delicious breakfast overlooking the garden!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Zeelandia B&B is located in Burgessville, 29 miles from London and 30 miles from Kitchener.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including golfing and biking. Stratford is 28 miles from Zeelandia B&B, and Cambridge is 30 miles away. London International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Owners of this mini-hotel is a couple from Netherlands, and they are amazing! Loved everything: the atmosphere, the room, our breakfast was excellent, and the hosts were very sweet and welcoming. Would definitely come again.
- The house is very warm and cozy. The breakfast table is well laid out and full of delicious options. Thank you Ellie for a great stay.
- The location was rural and lovely and quiet. The hosts were very welcoming and the accommodation beautifully clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. I had a cooked breakfast with other guests. It was good value for money and close enough to drive to the local village of Norwich of an evening meal.
- The family room was very spacious which included a living room area and kitchenette. The hosts were eager to serve and interact with us.
- We found the bed to be harder and higher in the middle section.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tillsonburg Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tillsonburg Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tillsonburg Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tillsonburg Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!